Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305639 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by sarj(f): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2009
Akolawole:

Who is "all"? and who is "we"?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by sarj(f): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
I thought people could understand plain English, Lets not get too personal!!!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
You should be brave enough to name names
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by sarj(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
hello - lets come to reality dear. I have no time to waste in naming people.
Please spare me the word brave!!!! I'm brave enough to answer you,

LIKE I SAID WE SHOULD HELP ONE OTHER ON ISSUES CONCERNING VISAS THAN SEXUAL TALKS,
DO U AGREE MR AKOLAWOLE?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by sarj(f): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
@AKO

I forgot to mention names, Ur the first one!!!!!!

U should firstly look into the mirror, apologize to Phuket then move to the religious section, u 'll do a hell of a job there,

nice day!

PS. forgot to ask you - r u gay? oh know ur a good Christian!!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
Some folks just like to post sha in order to increase the number of post on nairaland!Is the administrator doing lottery for anyone with the highest number of post?I just cant seem to understand why this issue will be brought up again when it has been resolved!
Where are the old nairaland Judge Judy sef?lol grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Pataki: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2009
Akolawole, abeg drop all these rantings jare.

There is already a thread in the politics section bothering on homosexuality that has generated some of the most idiotic composition of argument.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by phuket: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2009
sarj:

@AKO
U should firstly look into the mirror, apologize to Phuket then move to the religious section,

Thanks for your concern sarj , but honestly Oga Akolawole does not owe me or anyone apology . He stated what he believes in and i really respect his beliefs.

Lets move on please i did not brought up my case here to discuss sexuality , i just had to state that am gay in the post so you guys could have a deep understanding of my story .

Once again, thanks all for your contributions.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by sarj(f): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2009
@phuket

ur most welcome!!!

@ako

lets leave this behind and move on with the topic, no hard feelings!

sarj
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Saruman: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2009
wink @ Funkybaby & Darkroll
Thank y'all for your advice. The fellow concerned is not too eager to release the refusal docs to me for scannin'.
I guess he has other plans. Thanks anyway.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pataki:

Akolawole, abeg drop all these rantings jare.

There is already a thread in the politics section bothering on homosexuality that has generated some of the most idiotic composition of argument.

I dont think i am the one that ressurect this.

sarj:

I thought people could understand plain English, Lets not get too personal!!!!!!

sarj:

hello - lets come to reality dear. I have no time to waste in naming people.
Please spare me the word brave!!!! I'm brave enough to answer you,

LIKE I SAID WE SHOULD HELP ONE OTHER ON ISSUES CONCERNING VISAS THAN SEXUAL TALKS,
DO U AGREE MR AKOLAWOLE?

sarj:

@AKO

I forgot to mention names, Ur the first one!!!!!!

U should firstly look into the mirror, apologize to Phuket then move to the religious section, u 'll do a hell of a job there,

nice day!

PS. forgot to ask you - r u gay? oh know ur a good Christian!!!!!

Congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Funky

Wetin happen to ya phone?

What is the difference between the 2 visa threads?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
Akolawole

u have been nice in this thread helping people,u have answer my question in this thread,but what i will let u no is that many people who dnt contribute in this thread are looking for opportunity like this to post insults,but i believe in your faith and the truth is that you have said you mind that you dnt like it because the bible say so,just have it in mind that on the day in heaven you will be praise that you stand for CHRIST.and i will like you to help him but stay away fro the gay issue,as he has the right to say he is gay and proud of it so do every body has the right to say what ever they want as far as they dnt pass insult,but honestly i believe the guy is not GAY or he just i typical 9ja guy trying to get paper,because what with the way he describes his partner the guy is rich, the 1st day i ask i question in this thread i lied but funkybaby told me if i dnt open up they might not be able to help me and as soon as i said the truth i got all i want so easy with paying any body visa fee,so i will advice my guy to be open am not sayingg he is not sayin g the truth but i believe he is still hiding sometin.with the money his partner have to buy him house every where if he is saying the truth he should just get him immigration lawyer.he never said any tin about his partner plan Na only him plan he dey talk about.i have been in this position b4 and i no when person dey lie.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by phuket: 1:49am On Mar 14, 2009
realcool:

Akolawole

u have been nice in this thread helping people,u have answer my question in this thread,but what i will let u no is that many people who dnt contribute in this thread are looking for opportunity like this to post insults,but i believe in your faith and the truth is that you have said you mind that you dnt like it because the bible say so,just have it in mind that on the day in heaven you will be praise that you stand for CHRIST.and i will like you to help him but stay away fro the gay issue,as he has the right to say he is gay and proud of it so do every body has the right to say what ever they want as far as they dnt pass insult,but honestly i believe the guy is not GAY or he just i typical 9ja guy trying to get paper,because what with the way he describes his partner the guy is rich, the 1st day i ask i question in this thread i lied but funkybaby told me if i dnt open up they might not be able to help me and as soon as i said the truth i got all i want so easy with paying any body visa fee,so i will advice my guy to be open am not sayingg he is not sayin g the truth but i believe he is still hiding sometin.with the money his partner have to buy him house every where if he is saying the truth he should just get him immigration lawyer.he never said any tin about his partner plan Na only him plan he dey talk about.i have been in this position b4 and i no when person dey lie.

Am kinda lost with whatever greek you typed out above , I used to be the UK freak type some years ago but after have been around europe and see the way of life of some people (I shake my head), I enjoy summer all round and that is why i love thailand .

Am not trying use am GAY to get visa and the reason i posted here is not for people to accept my sexuality ( i dont bring my shit to anyone's face , i keep my shit in the closet where it belongs , being gay is the least part of me )

There are some issues immigration lawyers cant really handle , am here to get first hand advice (people who might have had the same difficulties as mine )

Am moving to UK because my partner was transferred there and after he resigns we moving back to thailand (This is the genuine reason)

Finally , I think it is wrong for you to assume that someone is lier because you are .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2009
Having read through most of this thread, I'm shocked at people's holier-than-though attitude.
This thread is about visa issues, not about the sexuality of posters.
So, if one's gay, it shouldn't make any difference - you can either render help, or you can't.

Interesting point, saying it's a sin to be gay - a sin's a sin.
Sounds more like "selective religion" to me.

Back to the topic on hand - General UK Visa Enquiries.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2009
@Realcool

I very much understand ya points.

Siena:

1) I'm shocked at people's holier-than-though attitude.

2)This thread is about visa issues, not about the sexuality of posters.
So, if one's gay, it shouldn't make any difference - you can either render help, or you can't.

3) Interesting point, saying it's a sin to be gay - a sin's a sin.
Sounds more like "selective religion" to me.

1) Nobody is claiming to be holy here. I am a christian and proud to be so anyday. If there's rapture, i think i will be hell-bound because there are still few issues i need to "straighten" before God. If you knew me well, you will hardly see me posting in religion. I identify myself with "all-sorts".

2) You did not read his request at all. It has something to do with Civil patnership and we all knew what that means in UK immigration.

3) I can say that with authority that homosexuality is ungodly. Simple arithmetic! even though i am not condemning our friend here. Maybe christianity is a "selective religion" in the eyes of "dem" people like Church of england guys who think Churching is just marking attendance every sunday.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2009
At the risk of derailing this thread, and turning this thread into a religious one, I'll state this.

Homosexuality - sin.
Lying - sin.
Stealing - sin.
Adultery - sin.
Fornication - sin.
Murder - sin.

I haven't read the bible from cover to cover, but last time I checked, a sin was a sin.
It's not down to man to decide which is more grievious than the other. We all are sinners, and we'll be judged by God himself.
How can man decide which sin is more dastardly than the other?

If the poster had come on here, and stated he'd murdered someone, and had led to cover his tracks, or he'd robbed a bank and killed a guard in the process, I doubt his request for assistance would have been denied.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2009
I really didn't want to get into this, but i've been tempted.
   Everybody is entitled to his or her opinions, it only takes a real man to admit an unpopular opinion. Akolawole has the right to say whatever he feels about anyone's practices, but what He doesn't have the rights to do is to take the law into His own hand.
   People are criticising Him for saying his mind where-as we do know that there are elements of logical reality in his opinions.
  The truth is, whoever believes in the bible will see that Akolawole is right, except for the personal grudges that he admits he has.
   Romans 1:16, "For i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to Salvation. . ." Therefore, i commend him for not being ashamed to say his mind.
                 1:18, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness. Does this also apply to those who suppress the truth on what the bible says about gay people in these verses?:
                 1:27, Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
   With all these quotation from the holy bible, i think Akolawole was right, and like i said before, except for the personal grudges. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions.
   Dear Siena, YES, a sin is a sin. But still, like in every law and justice, there are offences, and there are crimes. That means, the offence of a vehicle driver beating a red light is not the same as one driving a non road-worthy vehicle without insurance, neither is the crime of stealing in a supermarket equal to the one of armed-robbery in a post office.
   Now, if you judge this according to the civil society freedom of choice, it's fair enough to be Gay, but if you look at it according to traditions and customs, and ultimately according to NATURE, i'm afraid homosexuality is an abomination.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Treetop20(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2009
what everyone on about?
isn't this topic about visa inquiries?
how did sexuality come into it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2009
Oga Thailand since Na Greek i talk,how u go take hear English when u run go Thailand.i no come here come insult u,i only told Akolawole to stop the discussion about the gay issues and for lie issue i didn't lie i only heard back some important information,but please i will not condole any insult from u because in the forum we respet our elder but if u want a pieace of me you can check this nairaland as a whole i no dey carry last,where u don travel go, make u dey make mouth,how many passport u don do,no come hear come dey make mouth becos,i believe say my baby travel pass u,and it will be better if you consetrate on what u came here and stop posting insult in the forum.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2009
some body talk to this guy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2009
realcool:

Oga Thailand since Na Greek i talk,how u go take hear English when u run go Thailand.i no come here come insult u,i only told Akolawole to stop the discussion about the gay issues and for lie issue i didn't lie i only heard back some important information,but please i will not condole any insult from u because in the forum we respet our elder but if u want a pieace of me you can check this nairaland as a whole i no dey carry last,where u don travel go, make u dey make mouth,how many passport u don do,no come hear come dey make mouth becos,i believe say my baby travel pass u,and it will be better if you consetrate on what u came here and stop posting insult in the forum.

Na wa oh undecided Where has Phuket insulted you All he has said is that you should stop insinuating that he is a liar, SIMPLE undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2009
ty4real:

Big bumper aka Big Mouth! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry Did Jenny send you to me too angry Warn her if you know her oh, she has been spreading rumours that she is your first wife and that you are just marrying me so that I can help with the housework cry She has to pack out of the main house into the servant's quarters before I move in, otherwise na you no go rest angry angry angry grin

Treetop20:

what everyone on about?
isn't this topic about visa inquiries?
how did sexuality come into it?

A certain someone needed assistance with some visa related query, and another someone was already in the process of helping but got wind of the fact that the guy is gay, and decided to announce loudly that he was no longer willing to help on the basis that being gay is a despicable sin and an abomination cool

Hence Siena's input that a sin is a sin wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2009
Vicjustice:

I really didn't want to get into this, but i've been tempted.
   Everybody is entitled to his or her opinions, it only takes a real man to admit an unpopular opinion. Akolawole has the right to say whatever he feels about anyone's practices, but what He doesn't have the rights to do is to take the law into His own hand.
   People are criticising Him for saying his mind where-as we do know that there are elements of logical reality in his opinions.
  The truth is, whoever believes in the bible will see that Akolawole is right, except for the personal grudges he admits he has.
   Romans 1:16, "For i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to Salvation. . ." Therefore, i commend him for not being ashamed to say his mind.
                 1:18, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness. Does this also apply to those who suppress the truth on what the bible says about gay people in these verses?:
                 1:27, Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
   With all these quotation from the holy bible, i think Akolawole was right, and like i said before, except for the personal grudges. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions.
   Dear Siena, YES, a sin is a sin. But still, like in every law and justice, there are offences, and there are crimes. That means, the offence of a vehicle driver beating a red light is not the same as one driving a non road-worthy vehicle without insurance, neither is the crime of stealing in a supermarket equal to the one of armed-robbery in a post office.
   Now, if you judge this according to the civil society freedom of choice, it's fair enough to be Gay, but if you look at it according to traditions and customs, and ultimately according to NATURE, i'm afraid homosexuality is an abomination.

Yeah, you should have stayed outta this, for real wink Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it is rude to point, it is rude to stare . . . Hope you get the drift wink

And by the way, is it not the same Bible that says people should not eat anything that crawls on the ground e.g snails or anything found in the sea-bed e.g prawns or that people should not mix materials or is it not the same Bible that said Jesus said He did not come to make peace but to turn mothers against children . . .

Abeg, keep your sanctimonius opinion to yourself and live and let live cool

By the way, happy new year Vicjustice kiss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2009
big_bumper:

Yeah, you should have stayed outta this, for real wink Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it is rude to point, it is rude to stare . . . Hope you get the drift wink

And by the way, is it not the same Bible that says people should not eat anything that crawls on the ground e.g snails or anything found in the sea-bed e.g prawns or that people should not mix materials or is it not the same Bible that said Jesus said He did not come to make peace but to turn mothers against children . . .

Abeg, keep your sanctimonius opinion to yourself and live and let live cool

By the way, happy new year Vicjustice kiss
   Happy New Year, dear sweet heart. Good to have you hear.
   Actually, i didn't make the best move contributing on this matter, i could have shown no concern. And like i said initially, i don't have any personal grudges about anyone's practices as long as he doesn't bother me.
This said, i still don't think anyone out there will appreciate his own son being a Gay man
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2009
Vicjustice:

Happy New Year, dear sweet heart. Good to have you hear.
Actually, i didn't make the best move contributing on this matter, i could have shown no concern. And like i said initially, i don't have any personal grudges about anyone's practices as long as he doesn't bother me.
This said, i still don't think anyone out there will appreciate his own son being a Gay man

Aawww thanks, happy to see you around too, seems like the whole crew is back, save for Londoncool, Incagold, Muyiwabanks, Liliana and Imani. Hope all is well with them.

One thing I admire about you is your humble spirit, and the fact that you are able to put your hands up when wrong, keep it up wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2009
Thanks, appreciated! wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by phuket: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2009
realcool:

Oga realcool am very sure what i typed earlier was not japanese Where in my post have i insulted you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2009
We have plenty of experts here who can help on this matter most expecially people that live and dwell in CIVIL society unlike me.

They can and will always help in matters like this.

Lest i forget, people have knowledge of the bible o, i wouldnt be suprised if i hear say God encourages "One man-many wives" because David does so.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2009
@Experts

I think Londoncool is still banned by Commander-in-chief, what can we do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Treetop20(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2009
big_bumper:

angry angry angry Did Jenny send you to me too angry Warn her if you know her oh, she has been spreading rumours that she is your first wife and that you are just marrying me so that I can help with the housework cry She has to pack out of the main house into the servant's quarters before I move in, otherwise na you no go rest angry angry angry grin

A certain someone needed assistance with some visa related query, and another someone was already in the process of helping but got wind of the fact that the guy is gay, and decided to announce loudly that he was no longer willing to help on the basis that being gay is a despicable sin and an abomination cool

Hence Siena's input that a sin is a sin wink
thanks for explaining it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Pataki: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ Akolawole,

I thought you and Seun are friends and you talk often times? I no dey relate with the guy at all. After I have been banned with three different monikers all pertaining to Pataki on this forum, what else again? undecided

You could talk to Seun or his assistant-in-commander. Afterall, his posting here, is not for any particular gain or favor, rather it even adds more credibility and popularity to nairaland. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.