Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 PM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (127289 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Ermmmm...Mynd. Why do i always have this feeling of deja vu anytime i read any of your works, like i have read something similar to this somewhere( by foreign Authors) You know why oh, and i know why too..but....uhmmm! Let me continue reading.
This is a serious allegation. Abeg tell me why ooo

-sad
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Seriously, your plot and characterization seems to be lifted out of Foreign suspense and Sci Fi novels...I read a lot and too many books are alike to me these days. Sorry about this, it is not an allegation at all..Just something i noticed.
Above all, you are a great writer.

#Pls, your diary is sooo boring, go get laid plsss!,Then update your diary with the whole juicy gist...plsssssss na.
hmmmm

about the laid part, will you do me?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Nopes.. I'm considering Sholly's gadgets. But if u got it that huge...maybe!
Hmmm I can't say
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

K. I'll stick with reading alone then. Bye bye.
Okay then.

I still don't get how I sound like some foreign writers. Perhaps you can gimme some names
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: .

It's simple, you are very creative with plot and characterization. You write like Kings, Ludlum and Cornwell. The twists and turns in your write-up is truly mind-blowing. I just hope they are original...daz all.

Now that is a serious allegation. Perhaps you should go through Tripaternal son if you doubt my originality.

Of course, there will be influences but I have never lifted anything from anywhere

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Hian!! Stop SHOUTING Allegations! Are u a Policeman? Now, let me read in peace.

#I'm just stating how i feel, not all feelings are true.
Lol
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Thank God you are smiling at last...You were starting to make me feel BAD.

Okay oooooo
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by baffylander(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2013
You sincerely dont disappoint me especially in the writing department....kindly update oooooo i have cleared the files on my table and waiting for more while refreshing this page oooo
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2013
baffylander: You sincerely dont disappoint me especially in the writing department....kindly update oooooo i have cleared the files on my table and waiting for more while refreshing this page oooo
Better get those files back sire.

And thanks for the compliment
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Thank God you are smiling at last...You were starting to make me feel BAD.

thats mynd 4 u o.HNB, OGA MYND, no dulling tinz o
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2013
Damex333: thats mynd 4 u o.HNB, OGA MYND, no dulling tinz o
Huh?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by sambroose(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
I just feel like going on a shooting spree ...........
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
sambroose: I just feel like going on a shooting spree ...........
Restrict it to your living room abeg
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
enough of chatting oya i want updates NOW ! cool
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Tovot: enough of chatting oya i want updates NOW ! cool
**whistling**
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Foxybone(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
**whistling**

**Watches him silently**

If you must know, I followed this story from your diary. Ehn... I go perform Lucas on you oo
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
clips his mouth !what tenancity angry
Mynd_44:
**whistling**
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
he needs it cheesy
Foxybone:

**Watches him silently**

If you must know, I followed this story from your diary. Ehn... I go perform Lucas on you oo
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
I will update 2morrow morning....please bear with me. I need to draw a map in my head and it is not going well so far
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
now he is begging grin
Mynd_44: I will update 2morrow morning....please bear with me. I need to draw a map in my head and it is not going well so far
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by oyestephen(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its not bad enough to kill you, but i was scared too.......more power to your elbow
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
oyestephen: Its not bad enough to kill you, but i was scared too.......more power to your elbow
Thank you
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
mynd look at the time now! no update sad why now ?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
undecided Error 404

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Reply)

Despite All Odds / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.