Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Looking For An IT Student With A Knack For Research And Writing - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking For An IT Student With A Knack For Research And Writing (806 Views)

Academic Research Writers Wanted / I Write Quality Research Projects / Yet Another Freelance Job For A Good Research Writer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An IT Student With A Knack For Research And Writing by emonkey(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2008
I am looking for an IT student who has a knack for internet research and basic writing skills for a fairly routine assignment , collecting news items for the new online journal IT Business in Africa ( http://www.itbusinessafrica.com ) . Needed for only one month initially , but you never know how far this will go. Payment not great but could buy you some new jeans and put some strength on your CV. First serious and credible enquiry secures.
Re: Looking For An IT Student With A Knack For Research And Writing by aphoe(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2008
is it an on-site kind of job i.e. does the applicant have to resume to your office everyday
Re: Looking For An IT Student With A Knack For Research And Writing by emonkey(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2008
No; I don't even want to know what they look like or where they live. The job is completely online. Payment into bank account.
Re: Looking For An IT Student With A Knack For Research And Writing by aphoe(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2008
so how do i register/participate?
Re: Looking For An IT Student With A Knack For Research And Writing by tuneh(f): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2008
Hi,

I'll sign up, I could do with some extra cash

tuneh
Re: Looking For An IT Student With A Knack For Research And Writing by wurdz: 4:40am On Apr 19, 2008
interested.please reach me on wordsege@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I want to write for you. Hire now!!! / Ebook Writer Needed ASAP / Good Article Writers Needed ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.