Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Happy Fathering Sunday To All Catholic Fathers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Fathering Sunday To All Catholic Fathers (2464 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Fathering Sunday To All Catholic Fathers by Enegod(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2013
Good fathers are vital in encouraging
encourage learning, the discipline and
structure necessary for self esteem, and
the successful transition from childhood
to adult life for daughters as well as sons.
This Sunday is Father's Day, a day set
aside to honor fathers everywhere,
whether they are the new father of a
baby who is too young to say thank you
by themselves, the proud patriarch of a
young family, or the father of grown
children who have flown the nest but still
choose to remember him on that day.
Whether he is a foster or adoptive father,
a step father or simply a beloved father-
figure, a Dad, a Daddy or a Father, this is
the day to show him how much he
means.I love my father.. If you love your father, drop your comment
Re: Happy Fathering Sunday To All Catholic Fathers by MrOON: 8:20am On May 05, 2013
**Dropping my comment**

(1) (Reply)

Incredible In Unilorin / JESUS Appeared And Save A Muslim's Children Buried Alive / Do We Have Two Holyspirits Or More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.