Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? (9424 Views)

Attention Nigerian Youths! Lets Unite And Form Our Own Party. / If Ss Is Not Biafra She Can Leave The Terr. / Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:08am On May 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

At least Major Hamza Al Mustapha, the killer of Abiola and his wife is presently in Lagos prison sentenced to death, NO?

By the way, why are you expecting us, cowards to avenge any death, isn't bravery a monopoly of igbo ethnic group alone?
GBAM!!!! grin kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 2:14am On May 06, 2013
Why always attach the SE to the SS? Why cant every region stand on their own. Why is one region hell bent on leeching on others desperately

3 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:21am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:

and who the hell is this a55hole
Shut up. He just told you the truth. You guys are the real cowards!!! tongue tongue
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by tubolancer(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2013
[quote author=kettykings]

Please Kindly check those who originated lies that Igbos were fighting to take over the oil wells of Niger Deltans
Only for Yorubas to use land use act to rob Niger Deltans of their economic land resources , another Yoruba man took away their 45% derivation leaving them with only 5% in 1976, while pushing Yorubas to take over oil industry jobs meant for Niger Deltans

Also find out about those who were campaigning during the regime of Abdulsalami for NPA and Nigerian shi what is this?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 2:34am On May 06, 2013
Slonge2: My question is why can't the s.e speak for themselves must they align themselves with the s.s before they talk about secession... Seems they hv an anterior motive

I'm not SE, neither is policewoman or wily.wily so SE isn't speaking for any one right now to be honest. How about we make a deal, SE can speak for SE. I can speak for delta. Policewoman can speak for rivers and wily can speak I think say an calabar him be. Well if SE leaves, we go follow am leave. Even if they do not want any part of SS , including SS igbo, to join am like the mr.globe then whatever but there ain't gonna be such thing as SW and SS. You can take that to the bank. We'll rather have una boko haram us finish.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 2:48am On May 06, 2013
One_Naira:

Biko help me ask me them ooh. Anytime there is ever a talk about SE and SS unity, this people go talk. If it comes from SS, them go talk. If it comes from SE, them go talk. They even try their best to cause disunity among SS igbo and SE igbo. Why are they so scared? They choose who they want to associate with (north), why can't they leave the rest of us alone to choose our own. help me ask them. They just wan thief shikena. Without SS or SE there is no oil money to steal. Without SE, no person to tax finish. They know what they are doing jor

Let everyone stay on their own abi why are you parasites hell bent on leeching on others

You cant stay in your region you flood to others region, Stay on your own, No you must drag SS with you.

Lazy criminals No one want to be together with kidnappers and drug mules

3 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:53am On May 06, 2013
dayokanu:

Let everyone stay on their own abi why are you parasites hell bent on leeching on others

You cant stay in your region you flood to others region, Stay on your own, No you must drag SS with you.

what is your own? The SS have declared their position and wether they go their way or merge with the SE is irrelevant. The point being they don't want to be part of a country with the likes of yorubas and hausas.

e dey pain you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 3:20am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:

keep twisting nonsense. Do you know what Amnesty means? Amnesty is not a pardon or forgiveness. Amnesty is not even absolution in the religious context. Amnesty is derived from the greek word amnesia and it implies a situation which an erring individual is obliterated from all legal remembrance of the offense.

Amnesty states that no crime is committed.

On behalf of the Islamic thugs killing innocent people a powerful lobby group is out to ensure full impunity of all their murders. Is this morally right? Even if we remove the moral context, isn't the amnesty going to bolder and licence this form of savagery in future all in the name of Allah and islam ?

The Jihad call has given them amnesty and their reward is in allah's paradise why do they need a legal one on earth? Are they not fighting for their god?

I don't blame you at all. It is this useless Nigeria.
Wether you like it or not come 2015 this country ends because we know that we will not allow Buhari in and you will not accept it.

so then why did your Eze and Ohaneze carry go visit Kwankwaso and pledge loyal dedication of the entire igbo people to peace in Kano and called for amnesty to bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 3:22am On May 06, 2013
dayokanu:

I guess he thinks I'm SE. Go back to your geography class and ask your teacher where Asaba is. After doing so ask where ogwashi uku is( my paternal grandmother origin), continue business and ask him/her where ewulu (great grandma), Isseles(one of the great (x) grand papa), ejene( another one of the lineage in the past), ibusa(my maternal grandmother) and warri(maternal grandmother's own mom) is. after finding out where all those place reside in, come back and talk to me again.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 3:23am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:

See welfare generation calling others leeches.

SOmeone who cant even stay in his fathers land calling others welfare generation

If dem born you well make your brothers return to the erosion damaged caves you came from and see if you would last a week before they use you for Nkwobi like your ancestors used to do

3 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 3:27am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:
AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA

lol...that look like skirt and blouse ojukwu wore to beat military checkpoint on his escape flight. where is the lipstick?

3 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:29am On May 06, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

lol...that look like skirt and blouse ojukwu wore to beat military checkpoint on his escape flight. where is the lipstick?

but that face resemble ur average bimbo
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 3:29am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:
First of all I am not Ibo . So don't drag me into your illogical arguments. Apparently all your info was gotten from your bitter fathers who have entrenched hatred and jealousy as a way of life for you.
Lets wait till 2015. The solace I have for you is that you will have abandoned properties to occupy.

whats your fvkng tribe?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:30am On May 06, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

whats your fvkng tribe?

it is a disappointment and am ashamed you will call me brother
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 3:32am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:

it is a disappointment and am ashamed you will call me brother

tribeless nigga wants to come here and fight a battle you have no stamina to see to its conclusion. get the fvk out of this thread if you cant take the heat. identify your tribe so i can tell you about your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:34am On May 06, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

tribeless nigga wants to come here and fight a battle you have no stamina to see to its conclusion. get the fvk out of this thread if you cant take the heat. identify your tribe so i can tell you about your ancestors.

so u can matchet me
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:34am On May 06, 2013
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 3:36am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV:

so u can matchet me

....what else are you good for beside a strike practice?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 3:38am On May 06, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

You should know the people always ashamed of their fathers house. Let them continue claiming other places

But I dont blame them if all you can point to in your fatherland is red clay caves, erosion damaged roads, kidnappers, Cannibals and the man you call hero is a cross dresser who fled warfront

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 06, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

....what else are you good for beside a strike practice?

now u r just lonely.

are u one of those fat ugly small pr1cked yoruba boys no one wants to hang out with?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:42am On May 06, 2013
dayokanu:

You should know the people always ashamed of their fathers house. Let them continue claiming other places

But I dont blame them if all you can point to in your fatherland is red clay caves, erosion damaged roads, kidnappers, Cannibals and the man you call hero is a cross dresser who fled warfront

I am amazed at ur f00lery.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 3:42am On May 06, 2013
OK_2_NV: now u r just lonely.

are u one of those fat ugly small pr1cked yoruba boys no one wants to hang out with?

The greatest man from your region is a cross dresser, You are going all over checking Yoruba boys prick

Can anything be worse than being you?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / Lagos, Federal Govt Sign Agreement To End Waterways Dispute (Photos) / We’re Challenging UK Court’s $9.6bn Judgment In US –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.