Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time (1131 Views)

Very Serious.looking For A Good Muslim For Marriage. / Honest Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim! (for Tbaba). / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by LagosShia: 5:20pm On May 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 05, 2013
Bookmarked...will be back to check it out..
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 06, 2013
LagosShia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpZSxsyr0Bc&feature=share

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! grin grin grin

hilarious! and btw since when are turks white?
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by maclatunji: 11:30am On May 07, 2013
*Kails*:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! grin grin grin

hilarious! and btw since when are turks white?

They surely aren't black. Why is the Malian so emotional?
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by LagosShia: 10:16am On May 10, 2013
maclatunji:

He was reading specific verses from the Quran thinking the Turk is a christian or jew (may be missionary).when he found out his thought was wrong and the turk is muslim,he felt emotional.
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 13, 2013
[b][/b]
maclatunji:

Maclatunji, Maradi is a town in Southern Niger Republic not in Mali, the town has historical ties with Katsina emirate. In fact the king of Maradi is officially referred to as "Sarkin Katsinan Maradi".

It is a Hausa town, The reciter and his colleagues are therefore probably hausas not Malians!
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by maclatunji: 7:32pm On May 13, 2013
abubello: [b][/b]

Maclatunji, Maradi is a town in Southern Niger Republic not in Mali, the town has historical ties with Katsina emirate. In fact the king of Maradi is officially referred to as "Sarkin Katsinan Maradi".

It is a Hausa town, The reciter and his colleagues are therefore probably hausas not Malians!

Nice info. Thank you for clearing the air.
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by tpia5: 5:01pm On May 16, 2013
i didnt watch the video, but why was the guy surprised to see a white man, dont they have tuaregs and berbers in mali, arent they white.
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 16, 2013
maclatunji:

They surely aren't black.
i know...i can see that.

Why is the Malian so emotional?

i don't think it is because he turkish
i think it's because he didn't expect the man who he probably
viewed as a "kuffar" to finish the prayer.

it's probably about brotherhood and less about race.
idk.
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by deols(f): 5:59am On May 17, 2013
I think the idea is, he may never have had a reason to know, hug or speak with the 'white' guy if not the realisation that the guy is a Muslim.

Like Kails said, it is more about brotherhood.
Re: African Muslim Meets A White Muslim for the First Time by maclatunji: 10:48pm On May 17, 2013
*Kails*:

i know...i can see that.

i don't think it is because he turkish
i think it's because he didn't expect the man who he probably
viewed as a "kuffar" to finish the prayer.

it's probably about brotherhood and less about race.
idk.

I probably did not pay proper attention to the video since everyone else seems to get it. All I saw was the Malian crying inexplicably upon sighting the Turk.

It must be as a result of my doing other things whilst watching the video.

#LOL

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Spider-man Convert To Islam? / How To Know You Are Getting Attached To Duniya / The Prophet Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.