Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua (17433 Views)

Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) / Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola / Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 05, 2013
Three years ago, I lost a friend and a brother and Nigeria lost a great Servant Leader and an apostle of the Rule of Law in
the person of President Umaru Musa Yar'adua. He may be gone, but his legacies remain indelibly with us. We remember you today not for your passing but for your life of service anchored on humility and good works. We pray that Almighty Allah grants you al jannah firdaus. GEJ.

Source: Goodluck Jonathan facebook wall.

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by mascot87(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2013
Only in obodo naijeria. But come to look at it, the retardeen didn't look at the fact that patience was defeated by Turai, he visited the family showing that they have no contrary intention against Turai & family. But wait o, I heard that he has been visiting b4 undecided
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Diasporan(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2013
What is all this rubbish.OP who told you he has not done that in the past?Can you imagine the source?I tire sef for Nairaland these days...o

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ACM10: 6:39pm On May 05, 2013
He has done so several times. Methinks the title of this thread is misleading.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by chino4(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2013
1st to. Comment.may is soul rest in peace .Amen.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by shugacaneman: 6:40pm On May 05, 2013
his manhood lives._

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2013
OK

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by HARDEYLEKE(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2013
NA EM SABI... dat one no fit change price of garri for market
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by free2ryhme: 6:42pm On May 05, 2013
has he paid homage to those family members who lost their love ones in the catholic church bombings in Niger state

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by olaayo105(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2013
good move
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 05, 2013
Blah blah blah blah....womanizer like u gej #spits# at his big nose
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by emmatok(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2013
shugacaneman: his manhood lives._

Lol, what manhood.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Blah blah blah blah....womanizer like u gej #spits# at his big nose
LWKMD! grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ninja4life(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2013
good riddance,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by alaoeri: 7:01pm On May 05, 2013
Hope he doesn't infest the family with cluelessness.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by bidexolumanish(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2013
wetin make we come do because of dat,bullshit.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Kolade9(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2013
chino4: 1st to. Comment.may is soul rest in peace .Amen.
Olodo,next time u go 1st post fullstop take reserve d space..
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by touch4mony: 7:06pm On May 05, 2013
If he visit problem if don't visit problem.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by danny301: 7:07pm On May 05, 2013
alaoeri: Hope he doesn't infest the family with cluelessness.

If, i may ask, why you people GEJ so much?.... What are the sins the guy is committing that former Presidents/heads of states didn't commit?..... Lets show some respect to the highest office in the land for God's sake.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ITbomb(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2013
touch4mony: If he visit problem if don't visit problem.
I tire for all these ACN dickheads

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Ekans: 7:11pm On May 05, 2013
Homage my foot,as if in his heart of hearts he is not happy the man died.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Scarpon(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2013
at least he stills remembered him
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by obicentlis: 7:12pm On May 05, 2013
I really miss that Honorable man that change the psyche of leadership from Baba Iyabo's military to democratIc style. Rule of law must prevail.

Death na wa 4 u.

We have seen the difference btw being born poor and being from a dynasty and remained humble to death.

I did my Nysc in Katsina, I witness this man good governance as a governor without noise.
Every 25 buildings have one transformer and solar powered bolehole even in the hinterlands.

What a lost!

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 05, 2013
Why are u critisizing the man for doing his moral obligation.
He did the right thing
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ibitomisi: 7:19pm On May 05, 2013
to me, jonathan is paying a mockery homage.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by fckyourman: 7:21pm On May 05, 2013
It's his aides writing that, not him.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by sammyyoung2(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2013
SCAM
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by fckyourman: 7:22pm On May 05, 2013
ITbomb:
I tire for all these ACN dickheads

PDP Apologist
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Omexonomy: 7:25pm On May 05, 2013
Are insulting people a normal and ordinary thing among the south westerners or ACN paid tout on nairaland and in thier various coulture? It is a very sad thing among these people.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Akbee(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2013
Reuben abati again @ work.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Akbee(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2013
Reuben abati(the faulty mouthpiece of mr president) again @ work.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ForNow: 7:27pm On May 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Blah blah blah blah....womanizer like u gej #spits# at his big nose

GEJ don Bleep your mama before? So how u take know say hin be womanizer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization / Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos / Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.