Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua (1031 Views)

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Interrogating God - Douglas Anele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by Mylove55(f): 7:26pm On May 05, 2013
The conflicting issue is dat of Anele who claim to be an atheist,Aribisala who made God his errand boy.in his column-Article of faith.he try to respond to Anele column of God dat does'nt exist,by proving how God dat does'nt exist bought him a building and a jeep.i uses to follow both of them column in vanguard,to settle their argument,i urge both of them to try and watch emmanuel tv,to see how pple manifest,how unseen forces is displaying their power,how the so call God dat does'nt exist and the so call devil dat exist.just watch and then use ur tongue to count ur teeth.and the God dat does'nt exist bless u all.
Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by ooman(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2013
miracles are lies

No god nowhere
Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 05, 2013
Mylove55: The conflicting issue is dat of Anele who claim to be an atheist,Aribisala who made God his errand boy.in his column-Article of faith.he try to respond to Anele column of God dat does'nt exist,by proving how God dat does'nt exist bought him a building and a jeep.i uses to follow both of them column in vanguard,to settle their argument,i urge both of them to try and watch emmanuel tv,to see how pple manifest,how unseen forces is displaying their power,how the so call God dat does'nt exist and the so call devil dat exist.just watch and then use ur tongue to count ur teeth.and the God dat does'nt exist bless u all.

See this semi-literate. Better go and learn English before you waste ur life in that fake church

1 Like

Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by Mylove55(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2013
[ooman]miracles are lies

No god nowhere.is it d miracle i experience myself,or d so call God dat does'nt exist dat i experience myself
Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by ooman(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2013
Mylove55: [ooman]miracles are lies

No god nowhere.is it d miracle i experience myself,or d so call God dat does'nt exist dat i experience myself

Miracles are lies, they are not real

2 Likes

Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by Mylove55(f): 7:47pm On May 05, 2013
[Logicboy03]
See this semi-literate. Better go and learn English before you waste ur life in that fake church.! if u want to see God,go to d Fake church,d God dat does'nt exist is there,u wil see him there.
Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by Mylove55(f): 7:50pm On May 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this semi-literate. Better go and learn English before you waste ur life in that fake church
Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by Mylove55(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2013
[ooman]
Miracles are lies, they are not real[/quote]i know is not real,but just go there or watch it,and see d God dat does'nt exist,i was once worst than u,but today i am happy,no more complain about Gej again
Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by manmustwac(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2013
Mylove55: [ooman]miracles are lies

why is it only religious folk that experience miracles? Please explain the miracle you experienced so we can decide whether i truly was an miracle?

1 Like

Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by Mylove55(f): 9:21pm On May 05, 2013
[manmustwac]why is it only religious folk that experience miracles? Please explain the miracle you experienced so we can decide whether i truly was an miracle?[/quote] is too much 4 me to explain bit by bit.to make it short,i receive the mother of all miracle which is d miracle of salvation,i was once worst than Anele d atheist,is too long to explain it.the miracle of salvation bring breakthrough to by business,a business i started less than a month now,is increasing daily,is it peace,is it physical healing,my wife who cannot walk 4 d past 2 yrs,she can walk now,my sister who was barren,she is now conceive.d miracle is too much,and d God dat does'nt exist has not even started with me yet.d God dat does'nt exist bless u all.

1 Like

Re: The God That Does'nt Exists-between Anele,aribisala And Tb Joshua by sakaguchi(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2013
MIRACLES exist and people who will never believe in them EXIST. These are two things that are always together and they preceed the last 2 Millenia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary / A Warning To God. / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.