Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari (18217 Views)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro: quote author=ibietela2][size=48pt]AMAECHI YOU WILL LEAVE RIVERS STATE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT [/size]
Despite all ur hatred 4 AMAECHI,he's still ur GOVERNOR and will remain ur GOVERNOR till the year 2015. I know that ur unemployed. ibietela2 or whatever u call ur self,The Good Lord will help u 2 get a job so that u can have a life and stop hating.GOVERNOR AMAECHI does not know that somebody like u exists in Rivers state. So stop tearing ur already torn boxers over RT HON ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI.He was ur SPEAKER for 8 YEARS and will be ur GOVERNOR for 8 YEARS. 16 YEARS of hatred can kill the hater. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked Am sorry about ur shanty waterside house that he destroyed.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro: quote author=ibietela2][size=48pt]AMAECHI YOU WILL LEAVE RIVERS STATE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT [/size]
Despite all ur hatred 4 AMAECHI,he's still ur GOVERNOR and will remain ur GOVERNOR till the year 2015. I know that ur unemployed. ibietela2 or whatever u call ur self,The Good Lord will help u 2 get a job so that u can have a life and stop hating.GOVERNOR AMAECHI does not know that somebody like u exists in Rivers state. So stop tearing ur already torn boxers over RT HON ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI.He was ur SPEAKER for 8 YEARS and will be ur GOVERNOR for 8 YEARS. 16 YEARS of hatred can kill the hater. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked Am sorry about ur shanty waterside house that he destroyed.

You are Mad..... Who told you am jobless like you. Have you ever been to rivers state? Besides we never voted him
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2013
nkem Kalu: ASARI DOKUBO SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR THREATNING THE CORPORATE EXISTENCE OF NIGERIA..........HE IS THE REAL BOKO HARAM

are you blind that you did not see Buhari and Atiku
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Kalamaya: 4:05pm On May 06, 2013
justsayemma: very dumb comments, from a dumb guy.dis guys makes me feel ashame somtyms,in dis age of civilization, a grown man wil b makin dis kinda comments
The guy is just making billions of naira by what you call dumb comment. If you dont shout like this in this GEJ dispensation nobody will pay you. Go to PH and see how often guys flys to Abuja to recieve the shouting or ranting payment from the federal govt. PH Guys call this type of allowances ( COLLECT) it seems it's be long you left Nigeria. Niger deltans are COLLECTING, now very soon the northerners will start COLLECTING through Boko Haram, Fasehun has sent a proposal to GEJ last week through OPC asking for COLLECTION too, i'm afraid this yoruba style that Fasehun(OPC) want to use without any bloody confrontation with govt will delay their COLLECTION. . So my brother everybody is collecting. Remember no mercy for the cripple after the criminal war. That's what Nigeria is now. Ciao!
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2013
Dont worry guys, He will be the president of Nigeria and then suspend all the state governors for coming late, destroy your area and build a school near it or better still sack your governor for not telling him he is hosting a party. Then Disobey your father the tradition ruler of lagos or the Emir.... Mtcheeeew silly people.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Frankbaro(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2013
tomakint: Amaechi is in real deep mess, and he is gonna get messed up!
Gonna be messed up by Who?You? Another FOOLISH talk coming from another FOOLISH FISHERMAN.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Tigerhead: 4:18pm On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro:
Gonna be messed up by Who?You? Another FOOLISH talk coming from a FOOLISH FISHERMAN.

Don't be silly. Can't you see what is happening? Amaechi has been checked. He is aware of the possibility of being impeached. The next move is his.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Omen100(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] But he speaks for many.

@mr. easternleopard, I spoke for myself & not for the people because I strongly believed that the people can express themselves just like I have done for myself & so mr, I will advice you to speak for yourself, thank you.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by TechyGuy: 4:19pm On May 06, 2013
The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power.
Kaita, however, said he was happy that some notable Northerners, such as former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd); Atiku; former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari; former National Security Adviser (NSA), Lt-General Aliyu Gusau (rtd) and a few others are in the race to represent the interest of the North.

Alhaji Kaita. Tuesday, 05 October 2010

Moreover, when President Goodluck Jonathan confirmed that he would contest the 2011 presidential election, great opposition rose against him in the North. The first bombshell came from Shehu Sani, a Kaduna based civil rights activist who said, “President Goodluck Jonathan should not contemplate contesting the 2011 presidential election. Any attempt by him to contest amounts to incitement and a recipe for political instability. Even though rotational presidency is unconstitutional, it has been able to address problems of regional, ethnic, sectional domination and marginalization”. The warning precluding President Jonathan from contesting the 2011 presidential election did not stop with Shehu Sani as Alhaji Lawal Kaita, a close associate of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar added his voice to the agitation when he said, “The North is determined, if it happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy. Anything short of a Northerner president is tantamount to stealing our presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses incumbency power to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he would be frustrated out”. With these words, the battle line between President Jonathan and his opponents was drawn.

General Muhammadu Buhari(rtd) did not hide his feelings toward President Jonathan’s presidential ambition as he said, “There may be no Nigeria. I draw parallel with Somalia so many times (Somalisation of Nigeria). I am scared about that.

The tension in the country became very high as some politicians from the North were making inciting statements. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was not spared from this bandwagon when he said, “Those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable”. The various inciting statements were not made in vain as they were matched with actions. The threat by the Northern politicians to make the country ungovernable for President Goodluck Jonathan was fulfilled with the post election violence that erupted in some parts of the North which led to the death of some members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Bauchi State. Zonkwa area of Kaduna State was worst hit as more than 300 people were killed during the riot. Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), claimed that the presidential election was rigged.

Gen Buhari was quoted in the media as saying: “God willing by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

If what (happened) in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood”.

Coming exactly a year after the 2011 general elections when his supporters killed many innocent Nigerians in the North, including some members of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, mainly Christians from Southern Nigeria, this statement must rank as the most irresponsible ever made by a political leader in this country. Unfortunately, the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, has cleared Buhari of wrongdoing, saying it was merely a warning that the next elections should be free and fair.

I do not support Dokubo and he should be shished!

But for the ACN/CPC goons here, what is the difference between statements by Kaita, Atiku, Buhari and ACF warlords/terrorists above and that of Dokubo.

You are the same people that were all over the place defending these terrorists. If Dokubo's statement is treasonable (which I feel it is), is Buhari, Kaita, Atikus's and some ACF leaders statements not treasonable?

Dokubo is as much a terrorist as Buhari, Kaita, Sani, Ciroma and many more ACF terrorists! The only thing is that the Northern warlords are steps ahead. They are already MAKING NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 06, 2013
Ur papa carrot dia#Spits#at dokunbo(2nd hand ) ugly face
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Oluwalala(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2013
I think this freedom of speech is taken too far, normal thing with black man,once we are given a yard, we want to take a mile, in my dictionary,the words of asari dokubo are treasonabl, jus like atiku and buhari said b4 the last elections,now look where we are! The media shld know wat the print, who tha hell is asaki dokubo,am not a northerner but over my dead body will I vote for goodluck again.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ebuwa2: 4:31pm On May 06, 2013
jst passing by...
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2013
Some people are just career noisemakers
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Frankbaro(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2013
ibietela2:

You are Mad..... Who told you am jobless like you. Have you ever been to rivers state? Besides we never voted him

Only dat u dont have d money 2 print enough posters dat will go round ur village,I would have asked u 2 contest 4 d Governorship electiom come 2015,so dat u can probe Amaechi. Ur family people will not even vote 4 u because they know dat the have a clueless son dat feeds on Igbo and pure water.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro:
Gonna be messed up by Who?You? Another FOOLISH talk coming from another FOOLISH FISHERMAN.

SUPPORTER COME TO RIVERS STATE LEAVE THAT YOUR DRY LAND AND COME HERE...
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Tabawababy(f): 4:37pm On May 06, 2013
why is it nairas you are not answer me? i say My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. I am a new friend of the nairaland. I joint today. Pls how can I make new posting into nairaland? And pls I am sick. I have my grain headache. Welldone my friends.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Frankbaro(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2013
Tigerhead:

Don't be silly. Can't you see what is happening? Amaechi has been checked. He is aware of the possibility of being impeached. The next move is his.
Bodyless Tigerhead,how does ur brain function,when there is no blood flowing up there.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy: why is it nairas you are not answer me? i say My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. I am a new friend of the nairaland. I joint today. Pls how can I make new posting into nairaland? And pls I am sick. I have my grain headache. Welldone my friends.

are you alright?
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Tabawababy(f): 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
ibietela2:

I pity the sperm that gave birth to you... He will be IMPEACHED, how many local goverment chairmen will be happy to vote him after he humilitated them for coming late to a meeting.
Iyye.. Are you the Anthony General of Nigeria? Only lawyers can stand before a george and to go and say they will impeach our president. #fact
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2013
Am not against him been a president but what i dont like is the that guy is too rude, wickedpopus and arogant... If he likes he should lick buhari butts i dont bloody care.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Tabawababy(f): 5:15pm On May 06, 2013
ibietela2:

are you alright?
No my new friend I have my grain headache I am waiting for adaidaita sahu keke napep to go to chidi hospital to buy panadol. My friend how can I make the new posting into the nairaland? Welldone
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by OneNaira6: 5:15pm On May 06, 2013
Sometimes dokunbo makes so much sense while other times, the nigg@ leaves you staring at him wondering wtf happened to his sense? Dokunbo I have a question: so no other ND should oppose GEJ abi? We are all one eeh? since when if i may ask? last time i check ethnicity in ND dey fight and insult each other finish for ground so what surprises you that it is happening in FG too? In as much as I am all for power staying the hell away from north and SW, I think you should let those who choose to oppose GEJ be it SS, SW, SE or North to have their own decision. Also stop threatening, if GEJ does not win, he just does not win. It is not by force. It a North preside over him then yeah I do support making his presidency a living hell, the same way they tried to use BH to disrupt GeJ rule

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by goodgood2(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2013
truth4meal: Isn't it disheartening to hear a man like Asari Dokubo threatening the rest of us with anarchy if we dare to express our right to personal thought? This Id.iot freely expresses his willingness to vote for GEJ but want to cow us so as not to express our own right to choose because he thinks he is more Nigerian than the rest of us? So far security operatives and the presidency have not taken any step to caution Asari's insane drum of war but they will be quick to close a radio station up north for a callers opinion which is in no way martial. To Asari Dokubo, Kuku and others beating the drum of war and heating up the polity - no one can threaten a whole nation infact no section of the country can threaten d nation. Instead of Dokubo to tell GEJ to deliver on his promises to the nation the l.unatic is here shouting war, war, war.War is different from the hide and seek jamboree in the creek o. Someone should tell him that war is far different from the trade in kidnapping - war is total destruction, its evil and vain. If GEJ like let him caution them we will vote who we want to vote come 2015 based on achievements of his govt not because a fish brain threaten to pick up arms.sometimes I can't but laugh at all these emergency warlords
Shut up! They can say whatever they like. It's their oil!
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Frankbaro(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2013
ibietela2: Am not against him been a president but what i dont like is the that guy is too rude, wickedpopus and arogant... If he likes he should lick buhari butts i dont bloody care.
Attack dog, I can see dat u care so much. Atleast Okupe and Abati get paid, not even a bag of pure water 4 a crumb catcher like u.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by blanco56(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2013
truth4meal: Isn't it disheartening to hear a man like Asari Dokubo threatening the rest of us with anarchy if we dare to express our right to personal thought? This Id.iot freely expresses his willingness to vote for GEJ but want to cow us so as not to express our own right to choose because he thinks he is more Nigerian than the rest of us? So far security operatives and the presidency have not taken any step to caution Asari's insane drum of war but they will be quick to close a radio station up north for a callers opinion which is in no way martial. To Asari Dokubo, Kuku and others beating the drum of war and heating up the polity - no one can threaten a whole nation infact no section of the country can threaten d nation. Instead of Dokubo to tell GEJ to deliver on his promises to the nation the l.unatic is here shouting war, war, war.War is different from the hide and seek jamboree in the creek o. Someone should tell him that war is far different from the trade in kidnapping - war is total destruction, its evil and vain. If GEJ like let him caution them we will vote who we want to vote come 2015 based on achievements of his govt not because a fish brain threaten to pick up arms.sometimes I can't but laugh at all these emergency warlords
GBAM!!! This post deserves a front page recognition more than the entire thread.. Shame it has not gotten up to 1million likes. U so nailed it!!!
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ijawcitizen(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2013
Tigerhead: It seems from the replies here that majority of the parasites have concluded that the hosts on whom the parasites should not call the shots.

What a shame.

All good parasites either from the north or the west must understand the etiquette of being a parasite:

When the host says jump the good parasite says "how high".
BROS YOUR LEVEL TOO HIGH!
SEE THE LINES WEN YOU PULL WITH POETIC DEXTERITY......YOU'RE JUST TOO MUCH, BIG UPS TO YOU.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 06, 2013
A Nigerian (amaechi) joined forces with another Nigerian politician.. How is that wrong? Where was Dokubo when GEJ joined with Yar'Adua? Why ddnt he complain then? I'm not Amaechi's number one fan but this hypocrisy and double standards are just disgusting.. Sorry, Mr Asari but when you say GEJ must rule in 2015 or thr won't be peace, how different are you from the boko haram kafir terrorists that say if GEJ is president in 2015, there won't be peace?
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by antiembezzle: 5:42pm On May 06, 2013
berem: na lie joor! you no fit do anything! go siddon for one corner abegi! cheesy
berem we know you are now a lagosian after the 32k job you got there, but we down here will never stop holding our own against these Fulani wanderers, GEJ is the man come 2015. Do you still hear about rochas? Dude's done hybernate. Same hair dryer treatment awaiting the toutish traitor, amaechi... God bless nigeria, God bless GEJ, God bless the SE, God bless the SS and M.belt and our main men in the SW and christians in the north.*if you get the joke* continues seeping my GEJ fresh air juice.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Phikom(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2013
Culbobby: I think if nigeria would put up a comprehensive list of noisemakers,mujahid should be on the top 5. The last i heard of him was that he was no longer a citizen of 9ja,now tell me wetin concern this benin republic man with 9ja. Niger-deltan political leaders are dunces!
advanced dunces indeed!!!
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by loswhite(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
Mad Cow: Amaechi is a traitor!! Simple..

He has taken sides with A6ok!s.. He shall be cut down same way we will cut down Rochas!!

No retreat, No Amnesty!!

#FreshBreeze 2015~
ur name says it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff / Borno Declares Monday Work Free For PMB Rally. / Atikus Persistence Could Ignite Fresh Desire For Justice At The Court- Dr Olufon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.