Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] (1281 Views)

Pls Where Can I Download this movie Iron Monkey and The Man in the Iron Mask / Funke Akindele Finally Weds Nkem Owoh (Movie Pics) / Tittle Of This Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by bedford101(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2013
HI PALS, HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE, WHATS THE TITTLE OF THE MOVIE...

AM A MILITARY MOVIE FREAK, I LOVE MILITARY MOVIES TO THE CORE

Re: Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by mosquitoNet(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2013
You never watch that film? Na sweet film oh e sweet well well. Na 'Soldier Babes' nagrin
Re: Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by adeshsam(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2013
mosquitoNet: You never watch that film? Na sweet film oh e sweet well well. Na 'Soldier Babes' nagrin

Lol... u funny, which film be soldier babes? na lie jor.
Re: Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by VillageBoi(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2013
bedford101: HI PALS, HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE, WHATS THE TITTLE OF THE MOVIE...
AM A MILITARY MOVIE FREAK, I LOVE MILITARY MOVIES TO THE CORE

First of all YOU found the picture... where did you find it? What info was written there? You should be the one telling us. Personally, I'd now like to know what it is 'really'.

Having said that, I don't think it is from a movie, from what I can find, it is a 'wallpaper' for 'Soldiers at War 2'... which I think is a game. Simply clicking on the very same image YOU posted would have led you in the direction to do further research.
Next time first try finding out what something is from the source.

Anyway I agree with MosquitoNet... the pincture na live still from the fim 'Soja Babes part 16'... na the 'Fire on the mountain' scene, just after babalawo threw an egg on their comrade. The music sef was very powerful when the egg exploded and killed her then a chicken flew into the sunset. grin
Re: Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by samfibby(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2013
War is not a fashion parade. Watch out!!
Re: Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by VillageBoi(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2013
samfibby: War is not a fashion parade. Watch out!!

You nefa see 'War Babes' in bikini? Lol, I hear ya becos na true you talk.
Re: Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by bedford101(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2013
found the picture when i was downloading some crazy Military wallpapers wallpaperswide.com/army-desktop-wallpapers.html
Re: Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by VillageBoi(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2013
bedford101: found the picture when i was downloading some crazy Military wallpapers wallpaperswide.com/army-desktop-wallpapers.html

And you didn't think it was just that... a WALLPAPER? Duh!!!
Re: Who Knows The Tittle Of This Movie [PICS] by bedford101(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2013
VillageBoi:

And you didn't think it was just that... a WALLPAPER? Duh!!!
maybe, it was just a wallpaper created from imagination undecided photoshopd

(1) (Reply)

Sachin's Daughter To Romance Shahid Kapoor?? / (video)rumble In The Jungle:giant Anaconda Fights A Jaguar / Who Is The Better Assassin,47 Or Jason Bourne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.