Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (693922 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 27, 2013
The Countdown Begins. I rep d Most Aluta Conscious and Corrosive University in 9ja U.N.I.C.A.L/Geography and Environmental Science.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:45pm On May 27, 2013
i stil cant believe am here waitin 4 batch C.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by abimcdssi: 3:20pm On May 27, 2013
disappointed in oau cry
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by frazegidi(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2013
Listening to ma 'limpopo'. Yes! We ve to wait 4 5months buh truly we ve to make judicious of d 5months,try learn something new n be creative wit yur life. Godbless us all. As e dey hot 'Eja nla'in d houz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2013
ademijuwonlo: i stil cant believe am here waitin 4 batch C.
dont wowi, it will soon be here, july is around the corner and before u know it september will be up... so just get sumfin doing to while away time

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by saintalone: 4:50pm On May 27, 2013
ademijuwonlo: i stil cant believe am here waitin 4 batch C.

No reason am. My story start frm batch A. What schl are u from
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by saintalone: 4:53pm On May 27, 2013
EXICON: Yes! it's going 2 be more of blessing than disappointment. how can u help in terms of dos videos.i'm a Computer Science graduate,UNIBEN.i wil really need dor IT stuff 2 advance my self.i'l really appreciate ur kind gesture.
exicon937@gmail.com
07037969969 is my numba.wat's urs?let's talk pls. God bless us all.

What re u interested in? When u got that, we'll talk Abt how u can get the mats.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by saintalone: 4:55pm On May 27, 2013
Debbylia:
No walle

What part of the country do they use that slang? #walle
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 5:00pm On May 27, 2013
mikigen: ok swtie was wondering wer u @ av sent guards to look 4 u bt all my eforts were futile....btw,av snt sme 1 to fetch d wine bearer...apologies 4 late reply..,hope ur kul...see ya

Yes am cool, but sitll waiting for that wine bearer you know. Hopefully he will make it for dinner.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EXICON(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2013
saintalone:

What re u interested in? When u got that, we'll talk Abt how u can get the mats.
i'm interested in MICROSOFT & COMPTIA certifications. i'm geared at writing MCP/A+ in july by God's grace. pls,kindly drop your numba so we can talk. tanx 4 ur help.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by saintalone: 5:32pm On May 27, 2013
EXICON: i'm interested in MICROSOFT & COMPTIA certifications. i'm geared at writing MCP/A+ in july by God's grace. pls,kindly drop your numba so we can talk. tanx 4 ur help.
I have a good video series on Comptia A+; I'll look for a way to share that with u. The only problem we culd have is the sharing means...cos the folder is almost a gig

As for the mcp, I'd advise you look up Microsoft certifications website online...there's been some recent changes to the standards...including MOS, MCP, MCITP and some others. Just go online and be sure you are using the appropriate dumps for the exam u intend writing.
You culd whatsapp me: 07062853005. Safe.
By the way, Alex used to be a good friend of mine (NACOSS PRESIDENT some years ago). So also Okocha: the immediate past one. Hope u know them
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EXICON(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2013
saintalone:
I have a good video series on Comptia A+; I'll look for a way to share that with u. The only problem we culd have is the sharing means...cos the folder is almost a gig

As for the mcp, I'd advise you look up Microsoft certifications website online...there's been some recent changes to the standards...including MOS, MCP, MCITP and some others. Just go online and be sure you are using the appropriate dumps for the exam u intend writing.
You culd whatsapp me: 07062853005. Safe.
By the way, Alex used to be a good friend of mine (NACOSS PRESIDENT some years ago). So also Okocha: the immediate past one. Hope u know them
aah! wat a world we live in. Mr ALEX is my gud friend- a strong 4ce in my dept.he was a year ahead of me.i couldn't get sum stuff 4rm him b4 i left. as 4 OKOCHA EMMANUEL,dat was my classmate. waoh! wat a network.
tanx 4 ur gestures. we shal talk as per d means of gettin d A+ stuff. tanx very much.God bless u indeed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by CrazyMan(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2013
Uniquexty: Hy
Are you now with batch C?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by geekybabe(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2013
abimcdssi: disappointed in oau cry
Lols.. My brother, dat our OAU is somtin else. Hrd they only mobilised those who were extra students in 2011/2012 session. Hrd they were abt 400 or so. And to believe we finished exams in january. So so annoyin.
Well I will just suggest OAU students to doublecheck their results and electives from their depts. I've bn to schl almost 3 times now only to discover 4units of my electives were not included and thr were also silly mistakes in my result. Somehow they just dint record it and yet it was pasted. I just fixed it last wk, after running from pillar to post. If we were to go by june, I won't av gone cos of dis issues. Others maybe having similar problems and may not know. I got to know cos I went to request for my results.
In d mean time, go to schl to be sure dat all things are in place. Also get busy. Take IT courses, evrybody needs one these days. All d best..

To all Great Ife Students here..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Debbylia(f): 9:38pm On May 27, 2013
saintalone:
What part of the country do they use that slang? #walle
Jst τ̅☺ say "no probs"
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by hayordelevic(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2013
Am happy most of us in the house have gotten ourselves together and preparing toward batch C
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:12am On May 28, 2013
I am Glory, i rep Unijos
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mikigen(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2013
Ur welcm 2 dis humble hawz with kul peepz...hang on while i get a bottle of champagne...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by abimcdssi: 12:31pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=geeky_babe]
Lols.. My brother, dat our OAU is somtin else. Hrd they only mobilised those who were extra students in 2011/2012 session. Hrd they were abt 400 or so. And to believe we finished exams in january. So so annoyin.
Well I will just suggest OAU students to doublecheck their results and electives from their depts. I've bn to schl almost 3 times now only to discover 4units of my electives were not included and thr were also silly mistakes in my result. Somehow they just dint record it and yet it was pasted. I just fixed it last wk, after running from pillar to post. If we were to go by june, I won't av gone cos of dis issues. Others maybe having similar problems and may not know. I got to know cos I went to request for my results.
In d mean time, go to schl to be sure dat all things are in place. Also get busy. Take IT courses, evrybody needs one these days. All d best..

tanx 4 d info..will go chk with 'em later..got everytin on eportal 4 now
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2013
geeky_babe:

[quote author=abimcdssi][/quote]

Of the greatest Ife....
I believe there is light @ the end of our tunnel.
I pray things will work out well for our own good.

Let's get involved in somethings, skills , training and the likes.
God will see us tru,
#batch C #
......I remain Dimplecakes#Economics department OAU'12#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by AljazeeraBCH: 11:50am On May 29, 2013
am waiting for this bach C but my worry is that which state has the most beautifuls girls. Not which state give the higher s alawe. My on is gls?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 1:08pm On May 29, 2013
Thank God I have to wait for batch C, now am beginning to understand why, thank you Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by CrazyMan(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
tutulicious: Thank God I have to wait for batch C, now am beginning to understand why, thank you Jesus!!!
Happy birthday...I saw your name among today's celebrants...enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 7:07pm On May 29, 2013
CrazyMan:
Happy birthday...I saw your name among today's celebrants...enjoy your day.

Thank you so much dear, am so enjoying it. Thanks for the wish.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:14pm On May 29, 2013
saintalone:

No reason am. My story start frm batch A. What schl are u from
i missed batch A because of my lack of jamb reg no, and now dat i ve jamb reg no thru regularizatn am missing batch B because of nonchalant attitude of the pple in charge,they submittd the list late. Wot's sad is that they gave me an extra yr by not mobilizng 4 june when hv done my part of studin so as nt to have an extra. I finishd my final exam in Nov last yr.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 9:48pm On May 29, 2013
Batch C on Point smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Seraphickes(f): 9:55pm On May 29, 2013
hon.Tim:
yes o. I 4 one am very lucky 2 have been mobilized becos i also paid d 4,600, but i wrote my 2008 jamb reg no in my mobilization form.
did u fill delsu as your first or 2nd choice dt year?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 9:57pm On May 29, 2013
ademijuwonlo:
i missed batch A because of my lack of jamb reg no, and now dat i ve jamb reg no thru regularizatn am missing batch B because of nonchalant attitude of the pple in charge,they submittd the list late. Wot's sad is that they gave me an extra yr by not mobilizng 4 june when hv done my part of studin so has nt to have an extra. I finishd my final exam in Nov last yr.

I finished exams sept last year missed A and B, everyone is saying I went to play in school that I didn't graduate, and I will now wait for batch C to further proof them right, but I know my time to serve had been set, I know what I went to do in school so am waiting for my "set time of service" because it shall surely come.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 10:06pm On May 29, 2013
wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by CrazyMan(m): 12:38am On May 30, 2013
tutulicious: Thank you so much dear, am so enjoying it. Thanks for the wish.
You're welcomed.

So how do I collect my own share of your birthday cake? wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:43am On May 30, 2013
Good morning roomies .hope y'all had a great night?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.