Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors (8508 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno / Human Right Activist. Mike Ozekhome SAN has been released by his abductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Camilia247: 1:37pm On May 06, 2013
Borno State elder statesman, Shettima Ali Monguno, who was kidnapped on Friday afternoon when he left the Mosque after the Jumu’at prayer, has been released.
We are yet to get the details and circumstances of his release. It is not clear if a ransom was paid or not.
Details later…

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132896-breaking-news-ali-monguno-released.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=breaking-news-ali-monguno-released
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by HammedSodiqq: 1:50pm On May 06, 2013
Good.
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by NwaNimo1(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2013
Reserved space
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2013
[size=16pt]ALI MONGUNO, BE RELEASED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF LORD AMADIOHA![/size]
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 06, 2013
oh sad news i thought the senile old boko haram sponsorer would have got his throat slashed

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
pagan my enemy longest time no see
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: pagan my enemy longest time no see

you man-worhipper. hw dey you?
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you man-worhipper. hw dey you?
fine. Seems you still invoking Amadioha my Deity? What can i do for you mortal man
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: fine. Seems you still invoking Amadioha my Deity? What can i do for you mortal man

nothing. just worship "your" deities. thats all I ask. wink
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

nothing. just worship "your" deities. thats all I ask. wink

in the name of Amadioha receive the peace as the deities giveth. I'm high Priest Aguiyi Ndiigbo mmiri n'asaa Agu n'asaa. Ogbu Ehi gidigidi
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: in the name of Amadioha receive the peace as the deities giveth. I'm high Priest Aguiyi Ndiigbo mmiri n'asaa Agu n'asaa. Ogbu Ehi gidigidi

in the name of Saarkin Aljinn I accept the peace as the deities giveth. I'm high Priest Saarki Arna Maguzanci Samaeiila Tafida Bamaguje.
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by KGB2008: 2:41pm On May 06, 2013
KK
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
Seems the their main target of Islamizing Nigeria is no longer working
They've re-strategize to kidnapping which is more lucrative.
God is watching!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Fellonigerians: 4:29pm On May 06, 2013
Camilia247: Borno State elder statesman, Shettima Ali Monguno, who was kidnapped on Friday afternoon when he left the Mosque after the Jumu’at prayer, has been released.
We are yet to get the details and circumstances of his release. It is not clear if a ransom was paid or not.
Details later…

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132896-breaking-news-ali-monguno-released.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=breaking-news-ali-monguno-released

How much was paid, and who paid it

This is just the beginning... Until the North joins Nigeria to fight Boko Haram, more of these kidnappings will happen...

I pray for Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by sylve11: 4:44pm On May 06, 2013
Allah be praised! cool
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by aminho(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2013
for nairaland news Aminho from maiduguri
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by nonysmith(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgod and pagan u guyz are cracking me up
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by BeraBera(f): 4:51pm On May 06, 2013
It's good the man has been released. But what was the reason for his abduction in the first place? We've not been told.
Just as Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's mum did, Ali Monguno should tell us what transpired between him and his kidnappers, what they told him, where they took him to and what led to his release.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by amanatulah(f): 4:53pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: oh sad news i thought the senile old boko haram sponsorer would have got his throat slashed

next time it ll be ur father who would be slashed in the throat by his captors. . .f*o*o*l.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

in the name of Saarkin Aljinn I accept the peace as the deities giveth. I'm high Priest Saarki Arna Maguzanci Samaeiila Tafida Bamaguje.

Hahaha, im still laffing at samaila tafida bamaguje part
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by okonja(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2013
Ransome was paid but its a TOP SECRET for now
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Policewoman(f): 5:07pm On May 06, 2013
As usual, ransome is paid and the govt keeps mum about it lipsrsealed
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by toshmann(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
grin grin grin
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by toshmann(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: in the name of Amadioha receive the peace as the deities giveth. I'm high Priest Aguiyi Ndiigbo mmiri n'asaa Agu n'asaa. Ogbu Ehi gidigidi

grin grin grin
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by toshmann(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

grin grin
I don die
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by toshmann(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2013
Lilimax: Seems the their main target of Islamizing Nigeria is no longer working
They've re-strategize to kidnapping which is more lucrative.
God is watching!
grin
Is this the joke section or what?
Boko don enter business grin

Who needs spiritual 72 Virgins in heaven when you can have $1million here on earth and enjoy 702 beautiful whores here on earth grin

Use your talent to make money here on earth
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Katier00(f): 5:54pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: oh sad news i thought the senile old boko haram sponsorer would have got his throat slashed
u only kn hw to write shi*t and piss
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Bobandgreat: 6:01pm On May 06, 2013
Rubbish. They just contacted their man to pass info to him, we are here worrying ourselves. Kidnapped my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by bashnorth: 6:25pm On May 06, 2013
fool
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by DonXavi(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2013
I guess they kidnapped him so they can through him communicate to the FG what their terms for the amnesty are. They think we´re gullible.
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2013
Katier00 :
u only kn hw to write shi*t and piss
[ you dont expect to feel any sympathy for this man who is a known boko haram apologist? He openly advocated that JTF should be remove from Borno state. Infact i'm not a F00L . This kidnapping was arrange by the Old Senile Toothless old man so that the government of Borno we use that avenue to give Boko haram millions of Dollars as they have been doing secretly before. Wake up baby its all politics!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Miliky231(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2013
NA WASH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Rochas Okorocha To Takeover From Buhari-ifeduba / Download Free Latest Nigeria Current Affairs / Borno Journalists Donates Trailer Of Cement To The State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.