Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. (20258 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 06, 2013
Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2013
I can help you get a fake HIV positive test result.

Just drop the paper on his desk and bounce!
Let him understand your status is the reason you've been avoiding him.

In case you're not strong enough to attempt this, I'll bring in more tips.

74 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 06, 2013
Buy condoms and sleep with him ,end of story! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2013
Please stop the jokes
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 06, 2013
That lecturer is a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Acidosis(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Kenyan style I guess
smh

9 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Acidosis(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2013
BraideBraide: Please stop the jokes

I thought I gave you a tip... thats no joke

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2013
Acidosis:

Kenyan style I guess
smh

Really? undecided
I respect myself more than you could ever think ,what does she want to hear to hear/read when she is asking that question? She already knows what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2013
Acidosis: I can help you get a fake HIV positive test result.

Let him understand your status is the reason you've been advoiding him.

what if he is positive too?
it will make it easier.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2013
tpacalipse: That lecturer is a fool.

Don't we know that already?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Acidosis(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Really? undecided
I respect myself more than you could ever think ,what does she want to hear to hear/read when she is asking that question? She already knows what to do.
@bolded,
Nice smiley

But its possible shes confused about the whole thing..

Hope I didn't offend you with my initial post?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Really? undecided
I respect myself more than you could ever think ,what does she want to
hear to hear/read when she is asking that question? She already knows
what to do.

she expects you 2 search your brain for something helpful or shut up!!!

9 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2013
Acidosis:
@bolded,
Nice smiley

But its possible shes confused about the whole thing..

Hope I didn't offend you with my initial post?

Not at all! One of my father‘s friend wanted to taste my p..sy while he was staying in our house, did I let him do it?No! Because I already knew that's wrong.I didn't need to go and talk to my mother because I knew it was wrong!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2013
baibijay:

she expects you 2 search your brain for something helpful or shout up!!!

What's "shout up"? angry

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Acidosis(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2013
baibijay:

it will make it easier.

There are 2 stages. TYPE I & II smiley
AIDS occurs much more slowly in HIV-II, and since HIV-II is largely confined to West Africa, she can fake the type I. I bet the man would think twice. Besides, the man wouldn't want to disclose his status to a student.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Acidosis(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Not at all! One of my father‘s friend wanted to taste my p..sy while he was staying in our house, did I let him do it?No! Because I already knew that's wrong.I didn't need to go and talk to my mother because I knew it was wrong!

Lol.... next time make sure you inform your dad.

This silent/personal treatment while trying to protect the image of a potential r@pist is the reason why we have a very rate of r@pe and child abuse in africa.

and did I hear you call that man, friend?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 06, 2013
Please I'm waiting for a good reply..please
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by jmoore(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2013
can't you share this with your parents?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Inik(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2013
@Op i hope you dress decently in school and you do not expose your cleavage. Here is an advice from a similar thread
desertboom: Ohhh What a sad story in our Nigeria University. However,the same problem confronted a young girl in my school a year ago but she was bold and intelligent enough to deal with this menace that has eaten deep in our society. She contacted some police officers secretly, she also accepted the deal with the lecturer to hire a hotel room for the evil act. However, the lecturer was happy that he even arrived the venue before the agreed time, both of them were inside the hotel room giggling and preparing for the action to take place. Before the action was about to start the police and security agents invaded the room and arrested the lecturer. What a big shame for the lecturer, his wife, his kids and his entire family, he was dismiss immediately from the university. @poster. You can adopt the same idea so that we can deal with all this useless lecturers that wants to turn our universities to the dark side. Please, don't be afraid to fight him. https://www.nairaland.com/377290/lecturer-wants-sleep-wife

10 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2013
baibijay:

it will make it easier.
LMAO!!
Dnt bother urself. Call him and resord the conversation. It's dt easy!
Take it to ur H.O.D. Dnt forget to keep a copy!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 06, 2013
Thanks..I don't dress indecently to school and besides we have a strict dress code in my department...I really don't have proof yet but I'll try to get 1..right now it'll just be my word against his..
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: LMAO!!
Dnt bother urself. Call him and resord the conversation. It's dt easy!
Take it to ur H.O.D. Dnt forget to keep a copy!

its kinda difficult bcs some h.o.d are like that too, its worse wen they all turn against you

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by diamondcrownltd(f): 5:25am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help
all u know is to use ur phones to ping,twit,post pictures on fb and listen to dbanj,u don,t know that u can use ur phones to record discussions u can use as evidence and make sure u always call his full names and titles when discussing or buy a face cap with video camera

8 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 7:20am On May 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
She not like you, she has standard.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by naijathings(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help

There is no smoke without FIRE.. It is on RARE events that you see a Lecturer go for a girl he has nothing in common with.. it hardly happens. Something about you must have given him the courage to make such demands.

*my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him* is quite different from *my project supervisor wants to sleep with me*

Anyway, if this story is true, there is little or nothing anyone here can do for you. how do you react when he told you he wants to furk you? do you start shaking? you are already furked once he/she sees that you are scared cos fear is the most potent weapon of the enemy.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by mikeokiro: 8:04am On May 07, 2013
my sister had the same problem with her HOD, but because of her readiness to leave school if it is wat it takes made her escape the problem if u give in not only him but be ready to sleep with all ur lecturers including that ur HOD and proffessors because he would surely discuss it with them and they would come for their own share.
saying u are HIV positive is no reason because he would still use condom when sleeping with u and arranging with police might make the school authority to throw u out of school unless u have a solid evidence against him which I think u dont have at moment

wat u should do is first switch on ur phone call recorder to be recording all ur phone calls with him and when ever u are around him or to his office switch on phone voice recorder to record ur conversation with

14 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Frank3n2(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2013
Acidosis: I can help you get a fake HIV positive test result.

Let him understand your status is the reason you've been advoiding him.

it might damage ur reputation in school, so i dont advise you to. My candid advice is report him to your department and also the human rights comission or any comission that deals with this kind of issue. Above all put it in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by chinnyonwu(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2013
Think about the repercusions of each of ur options... Then choose the least detrimental.
I don't know if you heard about the gat lecturer in ABU? The guy brought policemen to the hotel they were suposed to do the deed and got caught RED Handed.
So but that would b a good strategy here cos the lecturers are religious and probably won't victimize the student.
And u'd do well asking advice from ur parents.
BTW u r pretty wink
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I'm waiting for a good reply..please
where are your parents?
Please,get off the internet and go tell the people that sent you to school ie your parents.
Assuming this is no joke.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2013

Are you sure he wants to sleep with you? How do you know. All you need is proof. You can record a conversation or just some random texts he must have sent you. You need proof and if you have proof, go talk to your parents and then your HOD. I will strongly advice you get your parents involved and also your HOD. Don't suffer in silence and do not create problems for yourself. But make sure you have proof!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.