Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). (36815 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / Whats Ur Worst Feeling? / What's Ur Worst/embrassing Moment Or Experience In A Relationship, Date Or Even Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Rhymez(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2013
Mine was very embarrasing grin. I was called out to pick a girl and press her booobs for 30 secs. I picked my crush who I have been wishing to hold for even a second and brought her out. I really want to do it. I just cant wait to do it guys grin. She knows I wont do it and the bail fee was N5000. I really wanted to do something and not waste my money for nothing. We stood on stage for some minutes and I smiled and started raising my hand slowly. She smiled and shook her head. I smiled too but continued with the action. I successfully squeezed her booobs but I got a slap on the face undecided. Guys no be small thing o. She slapped me and went back to her seat. I was made a laughing stock that night undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2013
Ok. Next kid!

5 Likes

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by modextus(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2013
Lol! Haven't fallen victim of daah bfr though..
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by babadey(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2013
grin @Rhymez... The same scenario happened to megrin,I did the same,had ₪ö much money on me cos it waz mid of the month,so I had ₪ö choicegrin. She slapped me too and stopped talking to me for almost a month cry but latergrin we became room mate. You dig? wink

5 Likes

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Mynd44: 3:20am On May 07, 2013
Now the kids come of of hiding. This is great
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Rhymez(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Now the kids come of of hiding. This is great
Grand pa pls go and take Utaba and let the kids be. grin

10 Likes

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by modextus(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2013
Rhymez:
abi OO. Help me ask 'em

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Mynd44: 8:21am On May 07, 2013
Rhymez:
See your head like coconuttongue you thought you have found free bossoms abi? Na slap dem they give your type
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by xynerise: 8:24am On May 07, 2013
Devil's Basket
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by JojoArmani(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2013
mine was on a friend bachelor's night, a girl(who was wit his BF) was asked to call out a guy, open his belt, hold his Pe.nis for 60 secs. Seeeeeee shout from de audience. De girl brougt me out, she was shy to do it and she rushed back to her seat, de M.C called her again to come and do it or she will pay. Her BF gingered her to go and do it dat de guy wil be ashame if she does it. or he will not allow her to do it. I was still standing there thinkin so many tins in my mind. Wen de girl come out again everybody was clapping for her. A friend donate money dat she should not do it, anoda donate money and said she should do it. We stood there for like 20 mins as de argument (do it and Not do it) is going on. Finally de girl decided to do it, She opend my belt and my jean trouser was loss so she draw my boxers to dip her hand inside den I hold her hand and we started laughin and go off stage. O boy see applause for us dat day. Seriously we made enough money for de guy. Via de argument and de donation of do it and not do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by modextus(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2013
Jojo Armani: mine was on a friend bachelor's night, a girl(who was wit his BF) was asked to call out a guy, open his belt, hold his Pe.nis for 60 secs. Seeeeeee shout from de audience. De girl brougt me out, she was shy to do it and she rushed back to her seat, de M.C called her again to come and do it or she will pay. Her BF gingered her to go and do it dat de guy wil be ashame if she does it. or he will not allow her to do it. I was still standing there thinkin so many tins in my mind. Wen de girl come out again everybody was clapping for her. A friend donate money dat she should not do it, anoda donate money and said she should do it. We stood there for like 20 mins as de argument (do it and Not do it) is going on. Finally de girl decided to do it, She opend my belt and my jean trouser was loss so she draw my boxers to dip her hand inside den I hold her hand and we started laughin and go off stage. O boy see applause for us dat day. Seriously we made enough money for de guy. Via de argument and de donation of do it and not do it.
she held it?
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by vivianc(f): 7:15pm On May 09, 2013
grin grin. Devil's pick was really devilish.

Had 2 experiences; one happened when I was younger and the other happened quite not long ago.

So I was young, and there was this bash and I was one of the organisers. So 3 of my toasters where aware of the bash, tho I personally invited the one I liked most, but the one that was spending the most on me came anyway, to him he 'owns' me. When my friend informed me that 3 of them were around, I knew I was in for a drama, so I decided to fly solo.
So I had almost scaled through when the MC sighted me where I was hiding, called me out and I reluctantly came out. He asked if my bf was here, I didn't utter a word. He then asked the guys if any of them were interested in stripping me, all that was required was 2k which was a big money then. I was hoping that none could afford it but surprisingly someone came out and dropped #2500. I became really terrified.

I was wearing a sequence spag gown which was the ish then. Then he started with my shoes, and wristwatch................
Then my 3 toasters started acting, coming out to pay the ransom. Other guys joined too but the MC seemed insatiable. He wanted more money I guess.

Then my earrings were gone, and the guy was stripping one of the spag hands, now I was embarrassed and furious at the MC. Well, the one I liked ran out of cash, the other one too and the rich one bought me, again. But that was after I ran off stage clutched to my dress. People were clapping but I was consumed in shame, later my things were returned to me. Since then I swore never to attend a bash again. The 3 guys also clashed after they found out the 3 of them were there for me.

Then the second one happened recently. I was on the bridal train and this cute sleek guy was one of the groom's men. He had nice lips btw, I was already kissing those lips via bluetooth. grin
So there was a bachelor's party and the train decided to go since we had nothing to do at home (we already threw a bridal shower 3 days before).
During the devil's pick I was called out. The MC instructed me to look around and call out any guy of my choice and kiss him for 10mins or pay 10k.
Haha, before he could finish, I don already to drag the prince charming come, even if I get 10k to pay, I needed to at least peck those lips.
I was going for a peck o, and this guy grabbed me and started kissing me. The MC put a microphone under our mouths to amplify the sound. grin It was really crazy. Embarrassing at first but ................ after sometime. tongue
When we were done with the 'act' amidst cheers, I walked straight to our designated driver, got the car key and went to stay in the car for a while. Shortly after the prince charming came looking for me ....................... Lol. That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship tho.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2013
vivian chinaza: grin grin. Devil's pick was really devilish.

Had 2 experiences; one as happened when I was younger and the other happened quite not long ago.

So I was young, and there was this bash and I was one of the organisers. So 3 of my toasters where aware of the bash, tho I personally invited the one I liked most, but the one that was spending the most on me came anyway, to him he 'owns' me. When my friend informed me that 3 of them were around, I knew I was in for a drama, so I decided to fly solo.
So I had almost scaled through when the MC sighted me where I was hiding, called me out and I reluctantly came out. He asked if my bf was here, I didn't utter a word. He then asked the guys if any of them were interested in stripping me, all that was required was 2k which was a big money then. I was hoping that none could afford it but surprisingly someone came out and dropped #2500. I became really terrified.

I was wearing a sequence spag gown which was the ish then. Then he started with my shoes, and wristwatch................
Then my 3 toasters started acting, coming out to pay the ransom. Other guys joined too but the MC seemed insatiable. He wanted more money I guess.

Then my earrings were gone, and the guy was stripping one of the spag hands, now I was embarrassed and furious at the MC. Well, the one I liked ran out of cash, the other one too and the rich one bought me, again. But that was after I ran off stage clutched to my dress. People were clapping but I was consumed in shame, later my things were returned to me. Since then I swore never to attend a bash again. The 3 guys also clashed after they found out the 3 of them were there for me.

Then the second one happened recently. I was on the bridal train and this cute sleek guy was one of the groom's men. He had nice lips btw, I was already kissing those lips via bluetooth. grin
So there was a bachelor's party and the train decided to go since we had nothing to do at home (we already threw a bridal shower 3 days before).
During the devil's pick I was called out. The MC instructed me to look around and call out any guy of my choice and kiss him for 10mins or pay 10k.
Haha, before he could finish, I don already to drag the prince charming come, even if I get 10k to pay, I needed to at least peck those lips.
I was going for a peck o, and this guy grabbed me and started kissing me. The MC put a microphone under our mouths to amplify the sound. grin It was really crazy. Embarrassing at first but ................ after sometime. tongue
When we were done with the 'act' amidst cheers, I walked straight to our designated driver, got the car key and went to stay in the car for a while. Shortly after the prince charming came looking for me ....................... Lol. That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship tho.
You no even send whether nwa guy mouth dey yas. sad

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by vivianc(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2013
sexkillz: You no even send whether nwa guy mouth dey yas. sad

Sharrap there tongue. His mouth wasn't smelling, there was no deep kissing or tongues involved. It was just a fun thing and it meant nothing.
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 09, 2013
sexkillz: You no
even send whether nwa guy mouth dey yas. sad

This made me laugh. grin
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 09, 2013
vivian chinaza: grin grin. Devil's pick was really devilish.

Had 2 experiences; one happened when I was younger and the other
happened quite not long ago.

So I was young, and there was this bash and I was one of the organisers.
So 3 of my toasters where aware of the bash, tho I personally invited
the one I liked most, but the one that was spending the most on me came
anyway, to him he 'owns' me. When my friend informed me that 3 of them
were around, I knew I was in for a drama, so I decided to fly solo.
So I had almost scaled through when the MC sighted me where I was
hiding, called me out and I reluctantly came out. He asked if my bf was
here, I didn't utter a word. He then asked the guys if any of them
were interested in stripping me, all that was required was 2k which was a
big money then. I was hoping that none could afford it but surprisingly
someone came out and dropped #2500. I became really terrified.

I was wearing a sequence spag gown which was the ish then. Then he
started with my shoes, and wristwatch................
Then my 3 toasters started acting, coming out to pay the ransom. Other
guys joined too but the MC seemed insatiable. He wanted more money I
guess.

Then my earrings were gone, and the guy was stripping one of the spag
hands, now I was embarrassed and furious at the MC. Well, the one I
liked ran out of cash, the other one too and the rich one bought me,
again. But that was after I ran off stage clutched to my dress. People
were clapping but I was consumed in shame, later my things were returned
to me. Since then I swore never to attend a bash again. The 3 guys
also clashed after they found out the 3 of them were there for me.

Then the second one happened recently. I was on the bridal train and
this cute sleek guy was one of the groom's men. He had nice lips btw, I
was already kissing those lips via bluetooth. grin
So there was a bachelor's party and the train decided to go since we
had nothing to do at home (we already threw a bridal shower 3 days
before).
During the devil's pick I was called out. The MC instructed me to look
around and call out any guy of my choice and kiss him for 10mins or pay
10k.
Haha, before he could finish, I don already to drag the prince charming
come, even if I get 10k to pay, I needed to at least peck those lips.
I was going for a peck o, and this guy grabbed me and started kissing
me. The MC put a microphone under our mouths to amplify the sound. grin It
was really crazy. Embarrassing at first but ................ after
sometime. tongue
When we were done with the 'act' amidst cheers, I walked straight to our
designated driver, got the car key and went to stay in the car for a
while. Shortly after the prince charming came looking for me
....................... Lol. That was the beginning of a beautiful
friendship tho.

I like!

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Smuthx(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Sharrap there tongue. His mouth wasn't smelling, there was no deep kissing or tongues involved. It was just a fun thing and it meant nothing.
I like your kind. go girl!! You are hot. no dull moment. You can pump up a party. Not some shy girls that smile and giggle only. You fantasised about someone and went for it.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by fruityjojo(f): 9:49pm On May 09, 2013
Haa Devils mail baggrin. Lotss of experience! D most memorable happened wen I was in SS2 went 4 a classmate's birthday party, d gal celebratin was one of d Queen Bees of SS2 very popular. Soo a lot of grown rich university guys nd as per naïve innocents gals we all planned 4 dat day like it was christmas. I wash nd ironed nd hanged d dress I was goin 2 were 2 days b4 d byday lol! A black dress. On d evenin of d Parry, i decked, madeup in my mind nobody reachgrin! On gettin there there was guysss every where. Grown guys o boy see shakara nd dog walking! d party started nd it got 2 d devil's mail bag part I was just busy showin my self ..m
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by 190: 9:52pm On May 09, 2013
da hell's devils advocate basket is it by keanu reeves angry
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by ikekings(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2013
fruityjojo: Haa Devils mail baggrin. Lotss of experience! D most memorable happened wen I was in SS2 went 4 a classmate's birthday party, d gal celebratin was one of d Queen Bees of SS2 very popular. Soo a lot of grown rich university guys nd as per naïve innocents gals we all planned 4 dat day like it was christmas. I wash nd ironed nd hanged d dress I was goin 2 were 2 days b4 d byday lol! A black dress. On d evenin of d Parry, i decked, madeup in my mind nobody reachgrin! On gettin there there was guysss every where. Grown guys o boy see shakara nd dog walking! d party started nd it got 2 d devil's mail bag part I was just busy showin my self ..m
Ehen what happened next? angry angry angry
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by fruityjojo(f): 3:37am On May 10, 2013
ikekings: Ehen what happened next? angry angry angry
. grin finished it b4 but mistakely pressed exit! Hmmmm all my hard typed post vanished!
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by modextus(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2013
fruityjojo: . grin finished it b4 but mistakely pressed exit! Hmmmm all my hard typed post vanished!
eheen...complete your tory!

Following* fingers crossed

Pllsss nwa!

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by fruityjojo(f): 8:25am On May 10, 2013
modextus: eheen...complete your tory!

Following* fingers crossed

Pllsss nwa!
ok I hear.
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Nobody: 8:27am On May 10, 2013
Rhymez:
so u want to burst Mynd brain?
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by xynerise: 11:17am On May 10, 2013
Oh! Now I understand

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by JojoArmani(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2013
modextus: she held it?
for where I dey craze? Lol.....
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Fussbot: 2:05am On May 11, 2013
I don't tink den stil dey do am lik dat dis days sha

Bt dis my ss2 own pain me gaan

Dis gal was my crush in second school and she also attended d party,luckily 4 me my 4wend was d mc

As a sharp guy na,as I was told dey were going 2 pass d disc,I quickly went 2 my guy..if u no wan die u must kal me 2 pass d disc ni o and u should stop d music wen it got 2 d gal...we sha planned evwitin includind increasing d bailing price so dat nobody wld be able 2 bail her(jst 4 me 2 kiss her..lol)

Evwitin don dey go as we plan am o..I don pass disc d gal don dey front....had it bin I'v known dat 1 stupid rich senior was going 2 spoil my show ni,i wld av tld my 4wend not 2 even leave space 2 bail d gal....

As my 4wend asked"anybody dat want 2 stop dis guy 4rm kissing dis gal should come up with 2,000..."Mehn I don dey happy like"who wan get 2,000 4 here"u dey mad!

Na in dis my senior standa bring 2,000 come front..mehn! 4 my mind I was like(o soribu ni!iwo were yi!)E no go beta 4 dis guy o!me wey be sae na 550 or so dey my body....

Na in I sha no see dis gal kiss DAT DAY!

Even dough me sef no go kiss d gal dat day(we neva chop liver joor..lol)al was jst 2 know how d gal dey feel bout me..maybe she was going 2 be reluctant if I kald her..bt she didn't!we lata do smtins 2geda sha..

Oh!farridah!I miss u o..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Forzap: 5:18am On May 11, 2013
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by kelz91(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2013
mine was in a friend's bday party...i n d gal had bin crushing on each oda..so wen d tym was due, i was asked to call out d celebrant n kiss her for 15mins or drop #1500...mehn... na im i stand o. go grab d gal com stage, though ppl no show com bail her n me no gt dat 1500 to waste. d gal com de shy, na im i whisper to am mk she no fear...1, 2, 3, na im d gal muster courage, we come start o. we kiss reach d 15mins n mehn, d gal was a grt kisser i must confess. afta dat day, she turn my babe
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by modextus(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2013
undecided inhiiiiin go on
fruityjojo: ok I hear.
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by Yongi99(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Non yet
Re: Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). by kimnicki(f): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Couple Ride Bikes In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.