Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pregnant??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant??? (698 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant??? by Vickykings(f): 8:50pm On May 06, 2013
ℓ̊ had sex with my bf and he came on my thighs and belly. However there were few drops on my outer vagina. ℓ̊ took postinor2 by 9pm that day and 9am d following day. A week later ℓ̊ did PT test and d result was a red line and a blurry red line.. A̶̲̥̅♏ ℓ̊ pregnant Pls what do ℓ̊ do?
Re: Pregnant??? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:11pm On May 06, 2013
Ɣ☺ΰ
Might be preggy. But try å blood test cos Pt test strips sometimes might not bring †ђξ
Exact result.
Re: Pregnant??? by greatgod2012(f): 5:34am On May 07, 2013
What will you do than to inform your so-called bf and get prepared to be parents. Children are blessings from Almighty God, so, relax.
If you both knew you werent ready, what happened to protection, i mean CD, for safety sake.
Abeg,congratulations, wishing you safe pregnancy and joyful delivery in advance.
Re: Pregnant??? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 07, 2013
greatgod2012: What will you do than to inform your so-called bf and get prepared to be parents. Children are blessings from Almighty God, so, relax.
If you both knew you werent ready, what happened to protection, i mean CD, for safety sake.
Abeg,congratulations, wishing you safe pregnancy and joyful delivery in advance.

Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

Is Anafranlin Sold In 9ja Chemists / Important Questions To Consider When Choosing Birth Control Methods / Water Purification.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.