Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. (4127 Views)

How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. / Gsm Short Code; Please Help: / Cost of GSM Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. by Nomeh17(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2013
Info no longer available. Thanks.
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. by Ozenko(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2013
Bros after buyin d ebook,one still need to pay 2 set everytin up again abi ,please explain further.
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2013
You keep saying "a token". Can you just tell us how much it will cost to set it up. So that one would know what he/she is heading for. What if after buying the ebook, and I discover that I cannot afford the needed capital, have I not wasted my 2k in that manner? Although this thread is old and has not been updated, but I would appreciate if you simply respond.
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. by sgsltd(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
The infomation not worth paying for ,just go to google Nigeria short code marchant ,the business is not for small boy ,for big boys ,o boy Look for Good job men
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. by Dsage1: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
sgsltd: The infomation not worth paying for ,just go to google Nigeria short code marchant ,the business is not for small boy ,for big boys ,o boy Look for Good job men

Don't spoil the business for the guy nah. He stole your wife ni grin
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
sgsltd: The infomation not worth paying for ,just go to google Nigeria short code marchant ,the business is not for small boy ,for big boys ,o boy Look for Good job men
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Wallpapers, Murals And 3D Panels In Nigeria? / Coinanytime Nairaland Customer Support / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.