Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (431283 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by timmykaydude: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2016
olahandsome:
Please what's the jamb combination for economics in NDA. Is economics, geography and mathematics accepted for economics. Please help a brother
check their website,I believe you will find every info you need concerning the subject combination
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by timmykaydude: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2016
warboy:
please guys help me out i knw dis may sound stupid but i just want to confirm if i can apply with my waec gce for 69rc.....d issue is dat d subjects i did in my may/june waec is totally different from my waec gce so want to knw if i can use my waec gce and my secondary school testimonial for d afsb cus d subjects my school wrote on my testimonial is for d may/june waec and its different from d waec gce thanks.....
I don't think you have a problem with that,so far you have the right subject combination,you can apply anyways.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by warboy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
helo guys this is my o level waec result details
marketing c6
economics b3
civic education b3
maths c4
english c6
agric c5
biology d7
chemistry b3
physics b2
which course can i apply for in nda
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by timmykaydude: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
warboy:
marketing c6
economics b3
civic education b3
maths c4
english c6
agric c5
biology d7
chemistry b3
physics b2
which course can i apply for in nda

none,your credit are not complete,but if u want to study engineering you need biology or further maths or technical drawing...you can combined your result.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Amad620: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2016
pls, NDA accept bow leg cadets!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by maradoski: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2016
I got E8 in literature. Plz wat course can I study in NDA

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by AdmiralPato(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2016
one of the 68rc clowns died from the "introductory beating" at ACA
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Arlik(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2016
Technically it's called “HAZING”.
And moreover, The cadet had an accident prior to his resumption an NDA.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by timmykaydude: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
maradoski:
I got E8 in literature. Plz wat course can I study in NDA
check their websites to know which courses is best for you.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by timmykaydude: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Amad620:
pls, NDA accept bow leg cadets!!!
if its not too obvious,you can try anyway.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Mustaphauba: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
hy guys what am thinking that would bring me problem in joining 69rc is that I have cavity in my teeth but it was filled up. but some1 said since it was filled up you will be qualified. what is your view?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by warboy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
marketing c6
economics b3
civic education b3
maths c4
english c6
agric c5
biology d7
chemistry b3
physics b2
Can i study computer science or economics in nda?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by SHARPA1: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls does anyone know wen the admission form for 69rc would b out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Make #2000 everyday #40,000 and above in two weeks. Register now to the number one internet business in Nigeria and stay away from being broke... GET PAID EVERYDAY!!!! with only N500 membership Fee and keep Smiling to the bank. At last a promising Internet business that make life easier with just #500 is here!!! Click here to register now http://
www./member/signup.php?aff=Teebaba1 For more enquiries and evidence of payment Call/
WhatsApp:08103096449
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by darrex373: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
i want to apply for d NDA 69Rcc.. i need more knowledge on how to go about it ... like the utme score for electrical engineerin nd hw deir screening is... Need ur help please.. Save a brother
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by timmykaydude: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
darrex373:
i want to apply for d NDA 69Rcc.. i need more knowledge on how to go about it ... like the utme score for electrical engineerin nd hw deir screening is... Need ur help please.. Save a brother
you really need to chill,d utme score will depend on what u score and d cut-off will be decided by d relevant bodies,concerning the screening,I'll advise you to check the thread
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Arlik(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2016
darrex373:
You need one of these
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by darrex373: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Arlik:
You need one of these
Thanks ... How do i get dat
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Arlik(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
darrex373:

Thanks ... How do i get dat
Got mine from Kaduna.
But you can check -

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes...........68RC-69RC
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by darrex373: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Arlik:
Got mine from Kaduna. But you can check -
Thanks for d intel.... Really appreciate it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Arlik(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2016
darrex373:

Thanks for d intel.... Really appreciate it
You're welcome.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nile68: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
"NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY WITHDRAW 30 CADETS OF 68RC     The NDA withdraw over 30 cadets in the so called best military academy in Africa as a result of unorganized administration .  The Withdrawer of the cadets was caused by an increase in the blood pressure of the cadets which was framed due to their hidden plans,in which the blood pressure was examined immediately after a massive punishment (hunching,pinning of head,forward roll etc) three days after resumptiin ,NDA as a reputable institution should no that the increase in blood pressure was caused as a result of the civilian nature trying to adapt to the training in the first week of resumption,asides that some of the withdrawn cadets were not tested for malaria,fever or any health issue that could trigger such occurrence. The academy conducted series of test before admitting the cadets and they acknowledged them fit for the job,after series of interview,expenses travelling,admission etc The terrifying part was that after the cadets has been getting adapted to the military training close to 2months without any casualty on the withdrawn cadets the commandant ordered them to be withdrawn,despite the review was cconducted on two different occasion and  certified them fit, The cause of the Withdrawer may be due to political reasons ,may be as a result of the candidates of the commandants and some top generals are in the reserve list,it might be because of the pressure that was on the academy over the loss of two cadets that was maliciously beaten to death in which proper action as not been taken e.t.c The cadets are hoping to be called back to the academy because review has been done for the withdrawn cadets at the academy and all was recorded normal on two occasions... Please help rebroadcast this because Nigerians are been cheated ,blood pressure is not static. VOICE OUT TO THE NIGERIA MILLITARY  Moreover the cadets has signed the parent or guardian consent form. Please help REPOST Nigerians are been cheated please REPOST TILL NECESSARY ACTION TAKEN...    IT WILL BE AT THE RISK OF THE NATION AND THW MILLITARY TO NEGLET THE ISSUES OF THOSE CADETS WITHDRAWN FOR BP BECAUSE OF THEIR EXPOSURE TO MILLITARY TRAINING,MOREOVER THEIR PARENTS SIGNED CONSENT FORM.      TO OUR SUPRISE THE DAY WE WERE WITHDRAWN THAT WAS THE DAY THOSE  ON RESERVE WERE CALLED,POLITICS!!!!!"
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by timmykaydude: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Arlik:
Got mine from Kaduna.
But you can check -

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Arlik(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
@danyighesst
Get your facts straight!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.