Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Guaranteed Admissn Into Unijos And Futminna With Utme Score Of 180 And Above - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guaranteed Admissn Into Unijos And Futminna With Utme Score Of 180 And Above (718 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2014 Unilorin Post Utme Score And Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Admissn Into Unijos And Futminna With Utme Score Of 180 And Above by orelove4liff: 9:57am On May 07, 2013
Get ur desired course in futminna and unijos excludin MBBS.we can also get u ijmb result to use for DE admissn live 4rm ABU zaria dis year.all u nid to do now is to go and buy change of institutn card 4rm jamb and change to any of d two schls.giv me a private message if u are interested and i'll link u up.i hav friends who did DE to both schls wit ijmb result.they paid to get d ijmb result and got it in less dan two months and 2 of dem hav graduated.dont just sit down in d south and continue wastin ur time writin jamb every year.it's nt for everybody cos i knw som wld say it's a SCAM.08156853545

2 Likes

Re: Guaranteed Admissn Into Unijos And Futminna With Utme Score Of 180 And Above by ayodeji752: 3:12pm On May 07, 2013
Leave dem alone! D fact still remains dat if u rush in u rush out.any1 who scores anytin below 200 is nt ready for university education and wil surely be xpelled.it seems u are only interested in wot u want to collect 4rm them in the name of 'HELP'.i even heard dat about 30% of those dat u 'runs' it for last year hav been rusticated wen they couldnt cope so wotz ur gain?next year's jamb is around d corner
Re: Guaranteed Admissn Into Unijos And Futminna With Utme Score Of 180 And Above by orelove4liff: 9:47pm On May 07, 2013
@Ayo,ignorance at its peak.do u think d result of d utme is d true reflectn of wot students wrote?u must be kiddin.a 500L medical student who has bin writin jamb for ppl for years wit d least mark of 286 got 248 dis year.any1 can be xpelled 4rm university if u 4get ur primary obj of being there.if u dont knw wot to write,ignore d thread

(1) (Reply)

About Councelation Of Jamb Next Year / Can U Apply For Direct Medcine With An OND ? / ASUU Strike: F. G. Accuses University Lecturers Of Being Unrealistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.