Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls (6344 Views)

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Afam4eva(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2013
Why is it that all the black men(not celebrities) that i've seen that go out with white women always go out with the worst of them. I mean they go out with rejects. I'm yet to see a black guy with a very beautiful white woman. Are beautiful white women so hard to get? But i see white men with the best looking sisters that black community has got to offer. It's funny that these black men will be posing with their white wives as if they've just hit a jackpot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by EveryLadY(f): 11:29am On May 07, 2013
for example please?give us pix to substantiate ur claim or better still names.we can ask Google
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by alienware(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Why is it that all the black men(not celebrities) that i've seen that go out with white women always go out with the worst of them. I mean they go out with rejects. I'm yet to see a black guy with a very beautiful white woman. Are beautiful white women so hard to get? But i see white men with the best looking sisters that black community has got to offer. It's funny that these black men will be posing with their white wives as if they've just hit a jackpot.
your post is devoid of any detail and at such no reasonble comment can be made
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 11:46am On May 07, 2013
Lol!you are not alone on this observation.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by SAFO(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2013
To use & abuse
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by SAFO(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2013
As stereotypical as the op sounds I can somewhat agree with this.

A friend of mine who only dates white women seems to date the uglier/heavy type.

My question to him why? They cater to him and he can pretty much treat them however he wants and they always stay because of low self esteem.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Why is it that all the black men(not celebrities) that i've seen that go out with white women always go out with the worst of them. I mean they go out with rejects. I'm yet to see a black guy with a very beautiful white woman. Are beautiful white women so hard to get? But i see white men with the best looking sisters that black community has got to offer. It's funny that these black men will be posing with their white wives as if they've just hit a jackpot.

Really ?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Really ?
Not celebrities oo...Of cos there are but i haven't seen any.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 07, 2013
Afam4eva:

I know. I see good looking interracial couples almost everyday. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 07, 2013
Perhaps it's because the pretty ones will only date rich black men.

Most blacks aren't rich.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by MrsChima(f): 1:33pm On May 07, 2013
They are in love.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by 2bosun: 1:53pm On May 07, 2013
Dude, you need to get out a bit more.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by onila(f): 2:51pm On May 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
They are in love.
grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by aniiii(f): 2:52pm On May 07, 2013
excuse me ??

why are you more worried about black men??

is your subconscious saying something?? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 07, 2013

Bro it's time for you to relocate.. I'm serious
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by 190: 3:13pm On May 07, 2013
U nid to see those 190 rolls with

If in doubt ask mr.brownjay
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 07, 2013
190: U nid to see those 190 rolls with

If in doubt ask mr.brownjay

Phew
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Ebitito(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2013
Oga at the top,.../that na big lie.. Maybe u never Seeee... guy black dude with there white wife.... Come my village Seeee tinz... My community guz way go yeka na best of german gals dem marry.. I Dey see dem for twn... December period
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by topmostg: 10:08pm On May 08, 2013
I dont know about this nigga but i find his wife very pretty..

Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by dmcdad: 10:50pm On May 08, 2013
I beg to differ @op....
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 7:46am On May 09, 2013

Eh! What's that stereotyping?!! I'm a very good looking white girl and I'm dating a black guy! But it's true that I've seen many black guys dating fat and not that good looking white girls.... but not everyone!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Princeparix(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
because the beautiful ones are not yet born gringringrin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by akintun: 8:33am On May 09, 2013
U obviously have not travelled out of d country b4.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 8:41am On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: because the beautiful ones are not yet born gringringrin

WTF!!!! Are you saying that there are not beautiful white women?!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Princeparix(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2013
miss-sweety86:

WTF!!!! Are you saying that there are not beautiful white women?!
lol--yea>just goodlooking-breathtaking ones for the celebs{dats wat the OP said}
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 9:04am On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: lol--yea>just goodlooking-breathtaking ones for the celebs{dats wat the OP said}

Well maybe it's because you have a different ideas of how a beautiful woman should look! Some black guys find a girl beautiful but for me she just looks like a hooker!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Princeparix(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2013
miss-sweety86:

Well maybe it's because you have a different ideas of how a beautiful woman should look! Some black guys find a girl beautiful but for me she just looks like a hooker!
beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder------thats y i dont blame the OP.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On May 09, 2013
For visa and freebies.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Popowaa: 12:23pm On May 09, 2013
Which yeye love is dat?
@ op i think it's so because they ve the cash and since their own ppl dont like their over obese hanging stomachs they tend to the black guys who handle them like world cups becos of their cash.These black guys will never and ever love those obese old women.
Mrs.Chima:
They are in love.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2013
topmostg: I dont know about this nigga but i find his wife very pretty..
Who's he? Btw, i said those that i've seen.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Who's he? Btw, i said those that i've seen.

maybe the problem isn't the lack of beautiful white girls, but the guy's taste! Maybe the guy would have dated a not good-looking black girl too!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Like Eroticangelina / Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... / Why Are Igbo Girls Beautiful?? Pls Whats The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.