Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls (6353 Views)

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
miss-sweety86:

maybe the problem isn't the lack of beautiful white girls, but the guy's taste! Maybe the guy would have dated a not good-looking black girl too!!!
Nobody is saying that there are no beautiful white girls but they get attracted to the unattractive ones more. That's me being stereotypical.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by its22078: 6:41pm On May 09, 2013
why do u care anyway - dont u have your own girlfriend to worry about? lol
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nobody is saying that there are no beautiful white girls but they get attracted to the unattractive ones more. That's me being stereotypical.

well, maybe they are just attracted to this type of girls and even if they were dating black girls they wouldn't date beautiful ones!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
But you are very wrong now. Three of my friends are all married to very beautiful white ladies. Two are even British. If you had said black losers hook up with ugliest white ladies, well I cud agree only a little with you. Even the losers prey on pretty white ladies.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by drake2005: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2013
One thing the poster should know is...IF YOU SEE AN ATTRACTIVE BLACK MAN WITH AN AVERAGE WHITE WOMAN; BE REST ASSURED THAT HE IS WITH HER BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTIFUL HEART....typically the case for 99.9999% of black men. Most of these men have dated or were married to beautiful black women with wicked heart. Me personally, I'll take an ugly white woman with gorgeous heart(most are) over a beautiful black woman.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by MrsChima(f): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Every black woman isn't wicked nor every white woman is innocent.

Judge individually and stop being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by MrsChima(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
drake2005: One thing the poster should know is...IF YOU SEE AN ATTRACTIVE BLACK MAN WITH AN AVERAGE WHITE WOMAN; BE REST ASSURED THAT HE IS WITH HER BECAUSE OF HER BEAUTIFUL HEART....typically the case for 99.9999% of black men. Most of these men have dated or were married to beautiful black women with wicked heart. Me personally, I'll take an ugly white woman with gorgeous heart(most are) over a beautiful black woman.

Okay we get it that you like ugly white women but why classified all black women the same because one or two rejected you?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Adamskuty(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fat lie,u will hardly see a reasonable black man dating an ugly white,jeeeez!

We go for the best only,if she isn't pretty we won't ask her out! undecided
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by MrsChima(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: Fat lie,u will hardly see a reasonable black man dating an ugly white,jeeeez!

We go for the best only,if she isn't pretty we won't ask her out! undecided

It's true....there are fione black men with ugly white women and attractive white women with ugly black men.

The irony!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Adamskuty(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Why is it that all the black men(not celebrities) that i've seen that go out with white women always go out with the worst of them. I mean they go out with rejects. I'm yet to see a black guy with a very beautiful white woman. Are beautiful white women so hard to get? But i see white men with the best looking sisters that black community has got to offer. It's funny that these black men will be posing with their white wives as if they've just hit a jackpot.
rubbish post from a moderator.

What of that 9ja guy dating Miss.ireland nkor??

Sometimes i just wonder why y'all post trash without reasoning
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Adamskuty(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

It's true....there are fione black men with ugly white women and attractive white women with ugly black men.

The irony!
yeah! U are right,like that 9ja guy (forgotten his name) dating Miss.ireland.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by MrsChima(f): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: rubbish post from a moderator.

What of that 9ja guy dating Miss.ireland nkor??

Sometimes i just wonder why y'all post trash without reasoning

The Naija guy is worwor!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by Adamskuty(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

The Naija guy is worwor!
yeah Lol! And he got the most beautiful girl in ireland
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by MrsChima(f): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: yeah Lol! And he got the most beautiful girl in ireland

Just because she is Miss Ireland doesn't make her the most beautiful.

Some women don't base love entirely on looks unless they are insecure. I wish I can say the same for men but hey!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by almaliki: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2013
@...op......*clears throat...* U can tell em I said it......too much dose of edddie griffin not 2 gud 4 ur health.......lol
Re: Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls by fati2001(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afam4eva:
Why is it that all the black men(not celebrities) that i've seen that go out with white women always go out with the worst of them. I mean they go out with rejects. I'm yet to see a black guy with a very beautiful white woman. Are beautiful white women so hard to get? But i see white men with the best looking sisters that black community has got to offer. It's funny that these black men will be posing with their white wives as if they've just hit a jackpot.

nah life cause am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Slays On IG, Peep At Her Photos / Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies / VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.