Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School (854 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School by Tosbi(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2008
Hi Guys and ladies of our great nairaland(most especially students). I am in need of your assistance on this issue that has been bothering my mind and a threat to me in school.

Actually, i am a student of a reputable school in this country (i'll like to keep it personal for security purposes) and i have been having the school interesting and cool until i met this girl in my faculty. Although this girl is cool and one of the most beautiful girl if not the most beautiful in the whole of the faculty and our level. We met and became friends and assisted one another in our studies until i started to notice that this girl and i became so close that we began to do almost all things together including being together at all times, walking together, and became very close that everyone in my class and faculty thinks that we are dating each other. Most students including Lecturers are seriously chasing after this girl that boys considered me so lucky and a big and rugged boy for having such a big girl at hand.

Where the problem began was when this girl began to do to me as if i was her Boy friend whereas i am not. She kept on romancing, kissing and caressing me both in class and in public. Being a school environment where odd and evil things occurs, i wasn't interested in all her advances whether genuine or not as i noticed that guys suspected to be cultist had been watching me all through that they would even approach me telling me that i ve a beautiful girlfriend even after telling them that she is not my girlfriend, they would tell me to network them with her and through this, i had to begin to talk to suspected (i'm sure they are) cultist that ordinarily i don't want to relate with. She began to turn down guys request to date her and kept telling them that i am her boyfriend to the extent that some of those fret guys began to see me has a threat to them having her and who knows if they would probably be looking for an avenue to attack me at any slightest chance in order to have her.

Although i went to tell this girl all my experiences with this guys in order to make our friendship (or relationship if that is what she wants) as private as possible to avoid any further harassment from this fret boys. It was even then that it became more open that she had to begin to do all this things publicly that i had no choice than to report the case to a well respected and trusted friend of mine who told me that i ought not to tell the girl of all my experiences with those guys as it will make her feel on top of the world if she had a wrong motive.

I seriously need the help of all nairalanders on this issue as i am fed up of all these because i don't know if she truly loves me and wants a relationship with me or she is probably being sent by these fret boys in order to relate closely with me in a bid to probably initiate me. I am sick and tired of all these drama as i am not interested in joining or having any thing to do with any fret group.

I need your help and advice as soon as possible.
Thanks
Re: This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School by DisGuy: 1:13am On Apr 18, 2008
if i were a chicken like you, I will give them her number

you warned her and she
It was even then that it became more open that she had to begin to do all this things publicly

don't you have counsellor/security in you well reputable school?
Re: This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School by saucekid(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ poster
you most definitely are a chicken

now listen and listen good
call her,sit her down and lay out these terms to her
1. no romancing in public places. . only to be don in my room or yours
2. dont refer to me as ur bf in words. . your eyes will give me the message
3. what exactly are we doing this for? sex,money,reputation etc
Re: This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School by lucabrasi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2008
i dont know everything about private uni s in lagos but i thought all the reputable higher institutions were christian oriented and are loads more strict that average,so i dont get where relation between reputable uni-cult-holding n kissing in public
Re: This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School by 4Him1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2008
how old is this fellow?
Re: This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School by keneff: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2008
Tosbi i really fill fou u and try to undertand what u are going through.
well as for me i will want u to sit this girl down and let are tell u if she love and want u, maybe she dont know how to tell u and she decide doing it that way.
if her answer is positive then tell her to stop all the publicity for u not to be
hurt by all this so call cut guys. i
f she really love u she will respect your wish.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Freshers Meet Here! / Jamb Candidtate Did Jamb Invigilators Allowed Calculator In Centers / Are You A Unaabite? Then, You Need This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.