Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

How To Get Unlimited Megabyte On Glo For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Unlimited Megabyte On Glo For Free (3513 Views)

How To Get Unlimited Gmail Accounts (whitehat) / Please I Need More Info On Glo Big 5 Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Megabyte On Glo For Free by maxibrainz: 12:31pm On May 07, 2013
Take this from me and
enjoy it while it last
you can now get free
megabyte on Glo to browse
on both your phone and
PC, follow this steps below:
1. Make sure you have
atleast #100 on your Glo
sim
2. Migrate to Glo Gbam by
dialing *100*5*1# and #5
would be deducted from
your account
3. Wait for a notification
that you have been given
5mb
4. Make calls to 5people,
just call when the person
speak just cut the call, do
same to the 5people so you
dont need to spend upto #
50 making the call
5. Now dial *100*5*1#
again, you would be told
you already on the plan,
just keep dialing each time
you dial you get 5mb so
dial till you get any number
of mb you want
6. Dial *127*0# to check your bundle
Enjoy.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Megabyte On Glo For Free by Herdeoye(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2013
I hate to rain on your parade. But please whats the essence of dailing 5 people? Oh! You want to tell the house this is a new trick right? And I wonder what its doing in the business section, the phone section sounds befitting. And what about your magic sim? Hope you have made enough money from it. You are a funny guy. Really funny

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting / How To Make 5k Daily Doing Phones Charging Business / Distributors Wanted, For Oriflame Cosmetics Business, 1200 For Reg Fee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.