Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years (24696 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 07, 2013
aminho: If its in 9ja there relatives will still be fighting over who gets the largest share of inheritance. And forget about them

Their inheritance?

Like WTF!!!!

Stop that thing you are smoking.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2013
Were they kept as sex slaves or how did one of them have a child?
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by timbros(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2013
sunnyboi: Have you watched the series "4400"?

Exactly!
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by akinjosh(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2013
As absurd as it may be, this story just still points to the available faults in human technology, coz for these men to have gone undetected for ten years goes to show aw well they av mastered their craft.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]Allahu Akbar!!

[/size]
we don hear u. But whatever u do, just dnt throw bombs!

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by dayokanu(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2013
akinjosh:
As absurd as it may be, this story just still points to the available faults in human technology, coz for these men to have gone undetected for ten years goes to show aw well they av mastered their craft.

What has technology got to do with this?

Its just basic skills you need to kidnap and threaten people to keep quiet

If a man holds a gun to your head, You would do as he says

BTW What can teenage girls do to 40 yrs old men
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by biafranqueen: 4:24pm On May 07, 2013
You have to watch the the interview of the rescuer a very ghetto AA God bless him!
http://news.yahoo.com/video/clevelandwews-20910953/11pm-charles-ramsey-describes-finding-missing-women-32035477.html
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by kross01(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2013
rezzy: Were they kept in a house in the same state/country? Those girls are not smart. I think they were enjoying themselves all along in the company of those men.
Because if i were to be in their shoes, after staying for 1 year, i will look for a way to run.

But come to think of it, if the compound is fully armed with bodyguards day and night nko?
and i still wonder why randsom hve to b paid for kidnap victims in nigeria here, cnt u go teach them how to escape mr smart man? It will do u more good if you can google FRITZL case in 2008 Austria where a man was discovered to hve for 24yrs locked his daughter in the basement while continously havng incestous relationship wit her resulting in 7kids.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by dowjones(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2013
they were kidnapped for sex slavery.
gay couples who adopt children have a similar aim, only with legal backing.

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 07, 2013
aniiii: I dont believe it

pure rubbish

xes
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by muscar: 4:57pm On May 07, 2013
rezzy: Were they kept in a house in the same state/country? Those girls are not smart. I think they were enjoying themselves all along in the company of those men.
Because if i were to be in their shoes, after staying for 1 year, i will look for a way to run.

But come to think of it, if the compound is fully armed with bodyguards day and night nko?

Oh my God, what do you have for brains? Do you even know how appalling those frivolous words are? If I say you are a simpleton,please take that as a compliment.

Please with due respect, anyone who doesn't bear a deep intuitive understanding to discern the inward nature of this situation should kindly take several back seats.

How dismissively ignorant some of you can be! How could you even think 3 teenagers would run away from their famiilies and actually enjoy being molested/ill-treated by an abductor.

Let me give your vacuumed black head something to visualize. Three teenagers in a cold hardware room. The only window is ceiling-high and covered with thick nylon bags. Probably,there is even a surveillance camera in the room to which these inhumane abductors watch in turns. They push in tiny bits of food to them through a small space in a door most likely made of steel.

Dear Michael skullfield,how do you plan on breaking out?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by everyday: 5:02pm On May 07, 2013
Thank God for their life.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Bkrubzy(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2013
Hmn...cnt stil figure out d aim of diz abduction...
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: INTERESTING. WERE THEY ACTUALLY MISSING OR DID THEY RUN AWAY

Na oghede story be dis.

They must run away.

10 years and the doctors said they were looking well taken care of (you know what that means? grin)

They were were well looked after by their lover man. Suddenly they remembered home? grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 07, 2013
Orikinla:

Na oghede story be dis.

They must run away.

10 years and the doctors said they were looking well taken care of (you know what that means? grin)

They were were well looked after by their lover man. Suddenly they remembered home? grin
SEEMS LIKE IT DONT IT ? I HAVE READ SIMILAR STORIES. LOL @ BANANA STORY cheesy
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by sportfeva(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2013
Oyinbo can do strange things. 10years and alarm no blow till now.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by moresignal(f): 6:32pm On May 07, 2013
sunnyboi: Have you watched the series "4400"?
very interesting movie
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by ifedun2: 6:35pm On May 07, 2013
Berry!Berry?Berrrrrry?
Who amongst these three men is the father of your baby?
But seriously,this is serious oh.
why are they just surfacing after 10years?
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by TheMadame(f): 6:37pm On May 07, 2013
10 whole years? At times some of these kidnap victims develop the stockholm syndrome and end up falling in love with their abductors and even join them to commit crimes and help these criminals evade the law. There was the case of a heiress Patty Hearst in the sixties/seventies who was kidnapped by a gang and later fell in love with one of the criminals who kidnapped her and joined them on a spree of robberies.
Glad they have gained freedom but will they be able to function normally in society after being hidden for 10 years?
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Samxiulee: 6:41pm On May 07, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

I tried ridiculing you but one look at your moniker and profile tells me you are not worth the trouble. You are on Nairaland to obviously have fun.
what is wrong with someone saying that?it simply means God is grate in Arabic,am a Christian and we all have different ways/names of God simply because we have different language.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Gbenge77(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2013
I listened to the frantic 911 call today.Extraordinarily amazing!
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by dongrant(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2013
let thank God shaa
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by lertee(f): 7:33pm On May 07, 2013
Eh/
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by armyofone(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2013
goodness!! this is so scary. the reason why I have my little armor all the time.

can you imagine 3 abducted females in a single family home, so closed to other neighbors, barbecuing and eating with others, listening and dancing to salsa music without knowing abducted girls are inside the house?? wow!! i shake my head for our American lifestyle. We mind our business to such extent? You drive to work from your garage and come in from your garage, no talking or chit chat or go to anybody's home uninvited, ummm 10 years no body knew girls were in there? i just can't get my head around this one. Scary what the girls had gone through.
(the fear of minding your business or else you get the gun has made Americans so self centered.
It is not so well.

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by MissOpe(f): 8:47pm On May 07, 2013
Obadiah ...... Where art thou?

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by freeR1: 9:33pm On May 07, 2013
muscar:

Oh my God, what do you have for brains? Do you even know how appalling those frivolous words are? If I say you are a simpleton,please take that as a compliment.

Please with due respect, anyone who doesn't bear a deep intuitive understanding to discern the inward nature of this situation should kindly take several back seats.

How dismissively ignorant some of you can be! How could you even think 3 teenagers would run away from their famiilies and actually enjoy being molested/ill-treated by an abductor.

Let me give your vacuumed black head something to visualize. Three teenagers in a cold hardware room. The only window is ceiling-high and covered with thick nylon bags. Probably,there is even a surveillance camera in the room to which these inhumane abductors watch in turns. They push in tiny bits of food to them through a small space in a door most likely made of steel.

Dear Michael skullfield,how do you plan on breaking out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPxRqoXeXQ watch this

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by tpia5: 9:46pm On May 07, 2013
Lord have mercy o, smh.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2013
Miss Ope: Obadiah ...... Where art thou?
PRESENT MAAM grin
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 07, 2013
biafranqueen: You have to watch the the interview of the rescuer a very ghetto AA God bless him!
http://news.yahoo.com/video/clevelandwews-20910953/11pm-charles-ramsey-describes-finding-missing-women-32035477.html
I've just watched this on the BBC and lawwwwd we need an AA-only world news channel grin grin #cryin.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 07, 2013
Only in America undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 07, 2013
Flytefalls:
I've just watched this on the BBC and lawwwwd we need an AA-only world news channel grin grin #cryin.

I haven't watched it but I listened to him on the radio this morning and even then, it was amusing the way he was narrating the story. I'm guessing the video is eve funnier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Their Worst Enemies / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.