Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together (40411 Views)

P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Realest123(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2013
19 year old Elshama Igbanoi's baby was actually born April 7th in the UK, four days before Paul Okoye and his girlfriend Anita welcomed their son, Andre, in Atlanta.

I spoke with Elshama's mum this morning and she confirmed that P-Square's Paul Okoye is indeed the father of Elshama's son but didn't want to give more details. But contrary to earlier reports that Elshama is stranded in the hospital because she's unable to pay her bills, I can confirm that they are out of the hospital and chilling at home. The child's birth certificate bears Paul Okoye's name but only a DNA test can ultimately prove who the father really is.

The Okoyes are still not saying anything about the issue. In fact, someone from their camp said they do not plan to issue a statement or react to the story in any way.

Source: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/05/paul-okoye-alleged-baby-mama-elshama.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Tinyemeka(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2013
Ok. I see a picture of a musician and fan posing together in a photo obviously snapped by the lady. I hope the pic was not attached as proof to insunuate that the posee was responsible for the poser's pregnancy.

Instead of all these unnecessary publicity, it would be far wiser for the girl's family to have a sit-down with the man (it is unfortunate that the twins' mum is no more). If he is disputing paternity of the child, a simple DNA test would suffice. Clear his name and move on with his life.

Out of all the 7(?) children born to his name, I never heard of Tuface being involved in this kind of paternity dispute issues.

32 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by DrWhizy(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2013
so......... angry and hw is the mum so sure? undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by seedord247(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2013
Its geting interesting. tongue
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]I still can't believe this girl has two parents talking to the media about their teenage daughter's alleged sexcapades with a pop artist that started when she was a mere 17 years of age. Total humiliation for a check and "baby mama" status. Shameless family.

Paul, oya, go do the DNA test.[/size]

16 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by henchamb(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2013
these guys are gona make 2face look like a saint

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by edujoy(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2013
Interesting
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 07, 2013
Menh d gurl boobs sef no danda gidi gbam joooor she's just beautiful buh her boobs dey sleep .......

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by wendyb: 6:41pm On May 07, 2013
So...who's liein
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by StateOfMind: 6:41pm On May 07, 2013
K
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by expertman(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2013
That guy should be stone
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Warlord3000(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2013
Be fruitful and multiply..

Seems like the okoye brothers are doing a great job of that ... smiley

2baba don pass the mantle to both of una oo..

Gudluck smiley

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Trut(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2013
OH GOD! APROKO PEOPLE TOO FULL DIS COUNTRY... WETIN CONCERN US WITH DEM MATTER? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by zaragoza(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2013
how come the mother is so sure? SMH
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Policewoman(f): 6:44pm On May 07, 2013
Paul should be charged for child abuse.

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 6:44pm On May 07, 2013
Ewwww gross armpit

14 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I still can't believe this girl has two parents talking to the media about their teenage daughter's alleged sexcapades with a pop artist that started when she was a mere 17 years of age. Total humiliation for a check and "baby mama" status. Shameless family.

Lor lor, blame poverty o! Poverty don block dier reasoning faculty. Worrashame!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by effisyman: 6:45pm On May 07, 2013
Really, celebrities makes up 50% of daily news.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 6:45pm On May 07, 2013
Policewoman: Paul should be charged for child abuse.

She was 17 years old when Paul chopped her cherry. She was legal.
The only crime here is Paul's unethical standard.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by seedord247(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I still can't believe this girl has two parents talking to the media about their teenage daughter's alleged sexcapades with a pop artist that started when she was a mere 17 years of age. Total humiliation for a check and "baby mama" status. Shameless family.

So the folks should keep silent and let their grandson bears bastard surname!.

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Bardic: 6:45pm On May 07, 2013
For the fact that they both took pix together does nt mean he is the father of the baby. Some girls can go any length to trap a guy they are really out for bt one thing they dnt understand is dat u can never trap a man with a baby instead he will live to hate u which may affect the relationship btw the father and son. For the okoyes prove to the world u are nt the father bt if it turns out to br u just carry ur son and go

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Reyspin(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2013
So d Picture means Paul is responsible shay I just pity this gal and her shameless family...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 07, 2013
Dis dude has slept with many willing girls - home and away. And have lost count... He just can't remember dis one. I won't be surprised if he doesn't recollect when this pix was taken and replies saying it was all photoshop'd.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 6:46pm On May 07, 2013

And we should ignore the fact that she didn't fcuuukkkk herself

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by expertman(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2013
But what makes the mum so sure? Guess she was watching when the duo are Banging. No matter the Number of those who slept with her no doubt the baby mama surely know who the Father is. And since paul cant deny having sex/ disvirgin her then no story he owns the baby. So make him go pick them or else Fire go catch him aproko

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by brosdoncome(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2013
Na serious coastay nai dat babe take hold those twin bobby wey look loyal cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by 2sexyus: 6:47pm On May 07, 2013
That is Nigeria for you... Every body wants to carry celeb's child and you wonder why guy hustle for money and then rubbish women when the money comes?

A girl that should be thinking of upgrade her intellectual faculty was busy Fvcking dicks... I am pretty sure her friends aren't any different.

These guys know the kind power they have as a celeb, but unfortunately, they are using it fvck girls the way they so please to do... Who is to blame?

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Ovie56(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2013
Space reserved
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 07, 2013
seedord247: So the folks should keep silent and let their grandson bears bastard surname!.

[size=13pt]Who begged the girl to name her son Michelle Paul Okoye? Lol.[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.