Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj (3248 Views)

GEJ Stopped River Niger Contract Awarded By Yaradua, Indigenes Promise Payback / Jega And Terminal Leave OBJ Lacks Moral Integrity To Advise Jonathan / CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj by kemofash20: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2008
seems as if the pro yaradua have been silenced
Re: Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj by SkyBlue1: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2008
It is not a matter of anti yaradua or pro yardua or anti obj or pro obj or whatever. It is simply pro good governance and development, and anti corruption
Re: Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj by madejibo: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2008
kemofash20:

what u guys should understand is that i am not using objs govt as a yard stick for yaraduas govt. let us be real take a lopok at may 2007 and now tell me one action that yaradua has improved on that a common man (that does not listen to news) on the street can see.

i don't want to sound negative but i can only see that the rate of bank robberies are higher, more pensioners are complaining, power outage is on the increase, pure water is now 10 bucks, fuel qeues are more regular now in most part of naija, that is what i can see because i am a common man. please i stand to be corrected.

kemofash i agree wit u totally. yaradua has not brought hope to a common nigerian at all. look at it now in a year nothing to really celeberate. if in a four hour exam or test u take one hr to read the questions u will most likely fail. yaradua has used ine year to review the situation in a 4 year course that is to bad.
Re: Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj by stanech: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2008
The wan wey dey surprice me na the surport he dey get from the Media. Them no dey criticize am at all.
Re: Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj by bayojones: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2008
na so o uneccessary hype the one wey dey. d one wey dey pain me na that segun ( his pa on media) that yarns bull shit and feels all nigerians are stupid dat make we believe anything that dey yan. say na allergy jyaradua get thats y he went to Germany. which kind allergy
and they want us to believe that
Re: Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj by MCUsman(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2008
stanech:

The wan wey dey surprice me na the surport he dey get from the Media. Them no dey criticize am at all.

Bad belle angry angry angry angry angry

Establish your own newspaper and start criticizing him
Re: Yaradua Should Work And Leave Obj by kemofash20: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2008
when i started this topic you all shouted me down now what has he done? nigeria is in a crisis situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Analysis: Task Force On Petroleum Industry Bill Another Job For The Boys, Platfo / Marginalisation: Yoruba Leaders To Storm Aso Rock Again / Picture: APC Campaign Train In Rivers State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.