Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

A Sample Cover Letter For The Post Of An Assistant Accountant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Sample Cover Letter For The Post Of An Assistant Accountant (10229 Views)

Student Sends Perfectly Blunt Cover Letter For Wall Street Internship..... / I Need An Assistant To Make Money Online I Have Just 1000 With Me Please / A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sample Cover Letter For The Post Of An Assistant Accountant by brotherlyn(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2013
Mr. Mogbo Moya
Human Resource Manager
Jeunsoke Investment Limited
Lagos

May 7, 2013

Dear Mr Moya

Application For The Post Of An Assistant Accountant

I apply in writing in relation to the aforementioned Accountant position, as advertised in the Guardian Newspaper on the 7th of May, 2013

I am seeking the opportunity to consolidate strong academic qualifications and sound professional capabilities within a large corporate environment. Your accountancy position seems an ideal fit, since I have previously built up a diverse and strong project management background to work for the mutual benefit of both the company and the client.

I feel that I can be an asset to your firm as my experience in accounting and administrative functions spans 4 years, with the large majority of my experience as an Accounting Manager with Goodluck Services.

My expertise lies in an ability to effectively interact with clients and vendors, identify and resolve complex accounting issues and develop innovative solutions to achieve financial management objectives.

My additional abilities are listed in the enclosed CV. As you can see from my resume, my professional experience has given me the capability to provide comprehensive and thorough financial and accounting solutions.

I would appreciate the opportunity to interview for this position, as I am certain that a face-to-face meeting would more fully reveal my positive attitude and ability to meet your expectations.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely:

Mr. Onisuru Warisegba
7 Broad Avenue
Lagos
Mobile: 0801 222 3333
Email: onisuru.warisegba@yahoo.com

This is just a format. You can change it and adapt it to your style. Wishing you applicants all the best. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later / I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons / Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.