Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303031 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by realbomax: 3:25pm On May 10, 2013
pls for those who have done their online assessment,how did u chose those optns like agreed,slightly agreed etc. pls someone shud respond because am unable to tick any box except dat 'more likely' and least likely optn
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dademonie(f): 3:41pm On May 10, 2013
realbomax: pls for those who have done their online assessment,how did u chose those optns like agreed,slightly agreed etc. pls someone shud respond because am unable to tick any box except dat 'more likely' and least likely optn
Dere's a box in front of each line, drag d box to the d option Ʊ want.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by rekeson: 3:53pm On May 10, 2013
Unfortunately I failed d online test/assessment.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 10, 2013
ppls, cn i do the online test with my phone? Cnt gain acces to a computer cos there's no cyber arnd..(servin in a remote area of benue)..pls reply ASAP
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by iebanehita(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2013
ria24: Please is the recruitment still on. And wen is it closing? Tnx

31st December, 2013..
Anybody in d house cn check if that's d correct date,,cz thats what i saw.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by auggi: 4:07pm On May 10, 2013
vivichocs: ppls, cn i do the online test with my phone? Cnt gain acces to a computer cos there's no cyber arnd..(servin in a remote area of benue)..pls reply ASAP

even if you have an iphone5 or bb z10, i wont advice you to do it on ur phone grin
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by busuyem: 4:13pm On May 10, 2013
U can do do on ur phone only if it can open
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 10, 2013
auggi:

even if you have an iphone5 or bb z10, i wont advice you to do it on ur phone grin
tanx dear..do u know when d application ends? Mayb i cn apply when i travel..
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dademonie(f): 4:31pm On May 10, 2013
rekeson: Unfortunately I failed d online test/assessment.
Were Ʊ sent a regret mail? Cause you're d 1st to say that
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by wittyshey: 4:32pm On May 10, 2013
@vivichocs yea....I did mine on my fone
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 10, 2013
wittyshey: @vivichocs yea....I did mine on my fone
tanx alot, ll apply..
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by realbomax: 4:45pm On May 10, 2013
dademonie:
Dere's a box in front of each line, drag d box to the d option Ʊ want.
tanx for d guidance. I really appreciate d response. It seems u also applied for P and G recruitment?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by rekeson: 5:02pm On May 10, 2013
dademonie:
Were Ʊ sent a regret mail? Cause you're d 1st to say that

Yes they sent me the regret mail
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by realbomax: 5:05pm On May 10, 2013
rekeson:

cant u try again using anoda email and phone no? Mayb u try to change ur cv content as well
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by rekeson: 5:07pm On May 10, 2013
realbomax:
cant u try again using anoda email and phone no? Mayb u try to change ur cv content as well

Nice idea bro
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Electrique: 5:24pm On May 10, 2013
rekeson:

Nice idea bro
Don't try it bro.You could be blacklisted forever by Shell. Be wise. You might want to apply as a professional there someday. no one knows tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dademonie(f): 6:03pm On May 10, 2013
realbomax:
tanx for d guidance. I really appreciate d response. It seems u also applied for P and G recruitment?
Yes I applied for P&G recruitment.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2013
dademonie:
hW FAR with it?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 6:53pm On May 10, 2013
rekeson:

Was it after the 1st stage of the assessment...or the 2nd stage?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dademonie(f): 6:55pm On May 10, 2013
Jesusbabygirl:
hW FAR with it?
Waiting 2 be called for interview
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by rekeson: 7:59pm On May 10, 2013
JstBrave:

Was it after the 1st stage of the assessment...or the 2nd stage?

After the 1st stage
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by realbomax: 8:47pm On May 10, 2013
dademonie:
it's nice to know u came out as a heroine frm Neca hall. But someone lik u and others dat are interview hopefuls shud help non-interview hopefuls to try dis shell recruitment of a thing nao by folding ur arms and watching us doing it.abi una want chop it all?lol
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by joboy834: 10:39pm On May 10, 2013
Please, what are we to expect in the second stage. Any hint or preview as to go about the second stage?

Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dademonie(f): 11:00pm On May 10, 2013
realbomax:
it's nice to know u came out as a heroine frm Neca hall. But someone lik u and others dat are interview hopefuls shud help non-interview hopefuls to try dis shell recruitment of a thing nao by folding ur arms and watching us doing it.abi una want chop it all?lol
Lol. Well, I did d 1st assessment yesterday and I got d 2nd link 20mins after(I actually thought the 2nd link was automatic not until when someone mentioned regret mail).
I'll advice consistent answers, and know that shell values your ability to work in a team as well as working alone(solo). They also want to know if you can make decisions on your own and how well you relate with your team, how you react to change, and if Ʊ're willing to acquire more skills. That's all I can remember. It's well with us IJN. (Amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by albacete(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2013
dademonie:
Lol. Well, I did d 1st assessment yesterday and I got d 2nd link 20mins after(I actually thought the 2nd link was automatic not until when someone mentioned regret mail).
I'll advice consistent answers, and know that shell values your ability to work in a team as well as working alone(solo). They also want to know if you can make decisions on your own and how well you relate with your team, how you react to change, and if Ʊ're willing to acquire more skills. That's all I can remember. It's well with us IJN. (Amen)
Following
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dademonie(f): 12:01am On May 11, 2013
joboy834: Please, what are we to expect in the second stage. Any hint or preview as to go about the second stage?

Thanks
As for the 2nd stage, infomation reaching me has it that it's a little bit like SHL numerical question(that's d problem solving aspect of stage 2), learn your charts, table, graphs, percentage, ratio etc you can google "cubiks-online" and solve deir practice test. The 1st part of the second stage is basically testing your decision making skills, which is also in form of the 1st assessment you took but with different options. This time Ʊ'll have to choose if a decision will be productive, slightly, can't tell, non productive (those are not d exact words used, bt something like that).
I hope dis info is helpful enough.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:14am On May 11, 2013
Una dey apply

The people they will take are relaxing in their house and waiting for appointment letter to come through email. Una dey here dey talk, "it is not going", "the website is faulty". cry cry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by deskossy(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2013
Is it only for bscs? No hnd or ond requirement?....answers plz
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by SaintChukz(m): 3:27am On May 11, 2013
pDude: Una dey apply

The people they will take are relaxing in their house and waiting for appointment letter to come through email. Una dey here dey talk, "it is not going", "the website is faulty". cry cry
You aren't far 4rm the truth @ all..cos all these wranglings going on here on how or how not the assessment will be like is a complete waste of time and a mere formality, the people they will employ are just @ home chilling why you guys are here breaking sweat...i know of a friend who got this same shell job last year by just sitting @ home while the whole rubbish process went on..@ d end the guy got his own appointment letter and that was it..."fuming with excessive anger".... :@

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Rizstar: 3:59am On May 11, 2013
Princenady: Try dis link www.shell.com.ng/aboutshell/careers-tpkg/students-and-graduates/how-do-i-apply/three-ways/srd/app-srd-myapplication.html

Or select ur country, then students and graduates, then, how do I apply, two ways to apply, u cn select srd and apply
please can those with exeption letter fron nysc or letter of exclussion apply?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:00am On May 11, 2013
Saint Chukz: You aren't far 4rm the truth @ all..cos all these wranglings going on here on how or how not the assessment will be like is a complete waste of time and a mere formality, the people they will employ are just @ home chilling why you guys are here breaking sweat...i know of a friend who got this same shell job last year by just sitting @ home while the whole rubbish process went
on..@ d end the guy got his own appointment letter and that was it..."fuming with excessive anger".... :@

My Broda, I feel ur pains. Just keep trying, one day e go better.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Roliks09: 4:14am On May 11, 2013
So, here we are again. Please, anyone who has passed the first stage should kindly help with answer tips. All the best to us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.