Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers (10712 Views)

Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk / List Of 15,000 Nigerian Phone Numbers / Live Turkeys For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria: With A Home Delivery Offer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by mustang: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2005
Hello friends,

Sudesh
http://www.smetelecom.com
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by hotangel2(f): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2005
Usefull to those in UK alone? if so then it means those of us her can't use it.
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by mustang: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2005
I have a lot of Nigerian customers who use the number for friends in London to contact them. Its also beneficial to those who run a business in London but are still based in Nigeria. Good for travellers as well. smiley
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by pintos(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2005
Where Seun go?
This is a free advert.
[move]Remove it quick quick or pay to keep it[/move].
Thank you.
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by alansam007: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2008
i need a u.k number to ring to my local mobile phone number can anyone here help me out??thx
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by trimtab: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2008
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by bestdreams: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2009
plz can u tell me how to send free text mgs with miniopera using mt mobile phone in nigeria i mean using mtn or zain networks
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by bestdreams: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2009
plz can any one help me with vga and sound drivers for compaq compactable?
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by Godsent101: 11:35am On May 23, 2011
How do you redirect Uk numbers to Nigeria network.

reply.
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by EquityPal(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2011
>>> Godsent101: It is simple call divert from UK. If you need this service, it would cost you =N=12,000.00 to set up and covering the first month. You will need $25.00 monthly to maintain the number subsequently. You can specify the city you want the number and once setup it would ring in any number you specify here in Nigeria. The UK number is exclusively dedicated to you. Please call me: 0805-8654080.
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by Godsent101: 11:24am On May 25, 2011
Can i have your email address? also can i have a UK land phone number?

Revert back.
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by EquityPal(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2011
>>> Godsent101:: I live is Festac. If I have your phone number, I will text my address to you and we have an appointment. I cannot provide my address here; it is my residence. Please call me and I will provide the address to you directly: 0805-8654080. I accept midnight calls too, ask me.
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by alisareyes: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
i want to divert my local number into uk number
Re: Free divert to Nigeria with free UK numbers by gentpeace: 2:25pm On May 22, 2012
Please ,how do I know when a nigerian based is Usin a UK framed number to call in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks / Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business / Professional Cv/resume???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.