Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

How This Masterplan Will Help Your Finances Even If You Are Unemployed... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How This Masterplan Will Help Your Finances Even If You Are Unemployed... (852 Views)

Take Your Finances To The Next Level / Masterplan To A Five Figure Income.... / If You Are Unemployed,working Or Want Both,this Might Interest You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How This Masterplan Will Help Your Finances Even If You Are Unemployed... by DeGenius3(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2013
So many people keep complaining about how bad the Nigerian goverment is for not creating enough Jobs for the teeming youths leaving the universities.

in fact i almost shed tears when i read in a magazine that 96,000 Nigerians tured up for an interview in an organization with just 15 vacancies... and the people surrounded the builing hoping to be the lucky one to get employed.

hmmm...

very pathetic.

of course i agree that the Nigerian government has not really done well, but just to let you know, 53% of the population who are employed in the U.S.A are being employed by individuals who own small, and big businesses without the government help.

you can create jobs... and employ other people to work for you.

and believe it or not the best way to really start on your journey to have massive cash in your bank account is by selling. yes selling.

what do you sell?

the answer is something very valuable that is needed by desperate people with cash in hand. you see, so many Nigerians are faced with many needs, problems, wants etc.

and if you can provide valuable solutions to Nigerians who are faced with needs, problems, wants etc, then you can be sure of smiling to the bank always.

solutions are being provided every single day in the world. and in Nigeria, great people like Mike Adenuga provide Nigerians the simple means of communicating with their loved ones..

Aliko Dnagote has a mega business empire now because he is simply providing Nigerians with their basic needs like food etc

Complete sports provides Nigerians with the interesting things going on in the world of sports... and other businesses like that.

you too can do the same... but i want to show you my way.

Now for some Nigerians, the best way to provide solutions is by doing it in informational format like ebooks, manuals, books, reports, Cds, DVDs, Seminars etc... and believe it or not, smart Nigerians who are also 'jobless' are making millions per year just doing this.

and this is the solution approach format i want you to start working on. and the only thing you need is the foundation of how this works, the systems to make it work for you, with practical dedication on your side, you will definitely see a change in your finances.

i have put a master plan i have used over time to smile to the bank, and i want to give you this masterplan for free. now before you start thinking that this is just another nonsense crap, here's what you'll get from my free masterplan;

== you will discover how to identify a hungry audience deperate with passion for your informational solution with cash in hand to pay you (getting this right is like already having money in your bank account literally) ...

== i will also expose to you in simple steps how to create HOT sizzling information product for the hungry and desperate audience...

== you will also discover how to 'position' your solution in widely read and targeted mediums and attract hungry customers like crazy...

== you will be able to create and use simple communicative marketing system to market and sell your information product.

== you also discover how to easily make your first N50, 000 in just 30 days or less using a simple targeted numbers approach (this is not get-rich-quick, but knowing how to do this will put N50, 000 in your bank account by using this system).

and lots more...

interested to get this report? all you need to do NOW in order to get this report is to email your name PLUS your email address PLUS your phone number PLUS email subject 'Simple Cash MasterPlan' to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com.

i will send you the report.

Note; it is high time you stopped looking for 'Magic System' to making money. it does not exist.

if you go through this report and you don't begin to see some changes in your finances, in all seriousness, you need to be prayed for. a very serious prayer at that... and i can help if you need me... at least i know some radical men who can do the job.

i want to see you at the top.

thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Station For Sale. Location: Apapa, Lagos / You Need Buy Land At Affordable Rate / AGO(NNPC) Is Available...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.