Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Matured And Urgent Advice Neeeded Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Matured And Urgent Advice Neeeded Please (753 Views)

Matured And Ready / OANDO Staff Appeal For Support And Urgent Intervention In The Mass Sacking / Please Advice From Sincere, Matured And Experienced People ..................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matured And Urgent Advice Neeeded Please by postulate321(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2013
Am applying for MBBS in unijos and i scored 202 in JAMB

and the number of candidates who applied for MBBS in unijos are upto 5000plus

am afraid of not getting admitted this year, so am planning on going for a change of course and apply for PHARMACY

pls do you think am making a right move? Or should i just leave the MBBS like that and see what will subquently happen?

Please your comments will make a difference pls.
Re: Matured And Urgent Advice Neeeded Please by 360command: 10:14pm On May 07, 2013
yes you are making a right move.
Re: Matured And Urgent Advice Neeeded Please by postulate321(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2013
360command: yes you are making a right move.
thanks alot. But hope by changing my course, it wont have any nagative effect on my admission right?

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Silly Interview Mistakes / Martinos Hotel / Must Read – Do Women Have To Dress Like Men To Be Taken Seriously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.