Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? (164340 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nairaboi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mzflakkie: What is the essence of Big yansh and Big boobs and there's notin upstairs.... Girlz,a guy will love u for who you're not because of ur big yansh or boobs,don't go extra miles because u want to look sexy, you'll end up destroying ur life. A guy will love u for who u re not wat u av.
. . . what does it profit a girl to have everything upstairs, but has a very amoebic shape. . .
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by LizNaira: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2014
i love my body and thank God every day! just be happy with what you got pills are not worth the medical bill or death!
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by mahogany28: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
My dear, all these pills and creams are purely waste of time and money. they do not work.

theres actually a herb for it. but nobody will tell u the truth only if u roll with the real ladies. I think they also have a secret site they put all those things. dunno sha..I have a friend that actually bought from them and goodness me, men started chasing after her after a month.

http://bodysecrets100..com/
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by patkalchi: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Well, I know a friend who has thyroiditis and wants big booty.... Guess she is gonna kill 2 birds with one stone o....lol
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Ultimated1(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2015
Are You Suffering From Hair breakage and Dandruff?
Discover How To Get Rid Of them From Your Life FOREVER Naturally, Safely & Without Any Dangerous Drugs Guaranteed.
For FULL Details, Send Your Name Email Address and Phone Number To dayosamuel66@yahoo.com
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Seunvense(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2015
Women can be quite funny.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 19, 2015
Seunvense:
Women can be quite funny.
We are doing it because of you guys nah. * winks*
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Seunvense(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2015
adeh39:

We are doing it because of you guys nah. * winks*
Hahaha! anybody that indulge in it is doing it at her own detriment,what is the essence of having a big booty coupled with bad health crisis...am sure the awaiting queen of nairaland won't indulge in it sha. *winks*
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 19, 2015
Seunvense:
Hahaha! anybody that indulge in it is doing it at her own detriment,what is the essence of having a big booty coupled with bad health crisis...am sure the awaiting queen of nairaland won't indulge in it sha. *winks*

Lols, I believe in Natural beauty, I can never indulge in such a thing. God would have given me big booty and boobs if i need it.

And i'm sure there are some ladies like me out there.

Remember to vote for me tomorrow o.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Seunvense(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2015
adeh39:

Lols, I believe in Natural beauty, I can never indulge in such a thing. God would have given me big booty and boobs if i need it.

And i'm sure there are some ladies like me out there.

Remember to vote for me tomorrow o.
You av a point here...about the voting u can trust me on that.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by stellytwinkle(f): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
BlackPeni5:
What shall it profit a woman to have all the ynash in the world and still lose her BF to a babe with flat ynash.
it profits something- no yansh(flesh) to f**k, only bones.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by loisella(f): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
There are numerous benefits to be derived from maca which includes: Aids fertility in women and men Improves libido and erectile capabilities, Eases menopause symptoms,anti-aging Improves stamina and endurance, Improves memory and brain function, Hormonal and mood balance, Enhances feminine curves Encourages muscle growth and many other benefits.
get ur maca powder at an affordable rate.
call
08038115542 or
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by fadekemitoyin: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Have u ever thought it for once , why u have a gotten a disgusting body figure .Give your butt/hips,breast,a nice shape,talk to Yems cosmetic and health supplemt for a nice and befitting figures. Buttock enlargement nd breast products. Well tested and trusted contact 08034292000,
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Churchillsaug(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
akorlade:
Big yansh, small yansh- hole na hole.
bro please wetin be hole?
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by bimsbabe(f): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Botcho Cream for bigger butt/hips is safe & natural with no side effects.

Original Botcho creams 10x stronger is much more effective & stronger than ordinary Botcho Cream. Original Botcho from Dr Zoh gives you big, round & sexy bums. Botcho creams has been manufactured using natural products that are safe and have no side effects by the famous Dr Zoh.THIS IS THE ORIGINAL & NEW BOTCHO CREAM THAT is 10x stronger than the ordinary botcho cream

What are you waiting for ? Get naturally looking bigger,sexy bums with curves. Let our botcho creams give you that hourglass figure & get a more feminine look

Wholesale & retail all at Orewa Slim&Body Shop

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by fadekemitoyin: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Get your buttocks enlargement pills and cream, breast enlargement pills,cream,breast lift,and penis enlargement pills,vaginal tightening gel with visible results,no side effect,,all natural and directly from USA,call Mr.YEMI on 08034292000.....delivers nation wide/international
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by bimsbabe(f): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2016
BOTCHO CREAM 10X FOR BIGGER BUTT/HIPS & Butt Enlargement Pills. BAZOUKA FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT, 28 DAYS FLAT TUMMY TEATOX, 30 DAYS SLIMMING COFFEE & PILLS, COLUMBIAN WAIST TRAINERS, COMPRESSION BELT, GLUTATHIONE INJECTION & PILLS , MAGIC ACNE SOAP, STRETCH MARK CREAM.

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by fadekemitoyin: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Get all kinds of feminine supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,buttocks/thighs /hipup enlargement,flat tummy pills,penis enlargement pills vaginal tightening gel, maca for repair of all body hormone/fertility in women and the rest,add up on watsap or call mr yemi( 08034292000/08187519191)

1 Like

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by dupzy05: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks Op pls enlighten us on d drug cald fasten too,because some of my hostel mates use it
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by dupzy05: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks Op
pls enlighten us on d drug cald xasten too,because some of my hostel mates use it ,they said it's makes one fat
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by dupzy05: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks Op pls enlighten us about the drug called xasten ,does it make one get fat?
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by mistermoi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.