Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (15550 Views)

Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. / Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 8:35am On May 08, 2013
No Doubt, The Northerners Appear to be the most United People in This Country(Nigeria ­).
While the Easterners, Southerners and Westerners have sat down, give in to faith and accepted the released 2013 Jamb results, Only the Northerners have said NO, That's Not Our Results, And You Must Release our own results.
They Have backed it up with Protest in Kano and Sokoto(two power house of the north), and we also gathered that Kaduna and Borno is also boiling with protests today.
If this continues, Godwilling,The 2013 UTME Would be re-marked as was the 2009 incidence.
Would you support the Re-marking

14 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by lexluthur007(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2013
yap

2 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by segsman(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2013
Yes the result should be remark i wish lagos could also start d protest too d resust is just too bad. I think this must be an erro from jamb board itself

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 9:30am On May 08, 2013
Hw do we go abt our protest in lagos..
segsman: Yes the result should be remark i wish lagos could also start d protest too d resust is just too bad. I think this must be an erro from jamb board itself
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Joshuahunpe(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2013
yes i support, let's we lagosians too start our protest
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by viccipedia: 10:14am On May 08, 2013
transparent remarking
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 10:37am On May 08, 2013
#Gbam#
viccipedia: transparent remarking
dats wat we want dis tym around..
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nellyunique: 12:24pm On May 08, 2013
Someone told me that I could go to jamb office and request for remarking
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 2:12pm On May 08, 2013
Nellyunique: Someone told me that I could go to jamb office and request for remarking
y nt tryit and let c d outcome coz if i had d chance am gonna to do.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by librangyps(f): 4:21pm On May 08, 2013
Yes, no customer for admission runs. sad

cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by HRHAgek(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2013
Yes ooo! But wait o, how do topics get to the front page? I seriously get to see some crappy topics on front page but all my topics of serious happening and hazards that ll help someone at that location never sees the day of light. Moderators, Are some Nairalanders more equal than others? Sorry i have to place this observation here. i know its not suppose to be here
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by BlackPeni5: 4:22pm On May 08, 2013
Remark what...Just because many people failed they want it remarked. The problem is in the poor quality of the education system which has been represented in the results. These guys should better protest for an improvement in the quality of education.

That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Indifferent(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2013
With this mess up, jamb has convincingly shown a FG reason to scrap it

3 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2013
Black Peni5: Remark what...Just because many people failed they want it remarked. The problem is in the poor quality of the education system which has been represented in the results. These guys should better protest for an improvement in the quality of education.

That's all.

[size=15pt]2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.[/size]

You are one crazy idio:t. What do you take the students of Nigeria for? Daft? I could go on and on but then, I just gonna shut up not to break the above rule. Anuofia

13 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Esss(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2013
"Why would anybody wanna fail the same examination twice at once?!"

Sexkillz #Ex-JAMBITE (1998 - 2006)

2 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by wheesin(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2013
men i support it 100% ..with 178 as a score why shouldnt i.. jamb is not piting anybody all they want is profit thats why people were failed because they want people to rewrite it..JAMB IS A SCAM (yeh! that rhymes o)
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Smartlife(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2013
I think the government gave jamb the go ahead to make little pass this year. No much vacancy and dont hope that 500,000 admission will work out.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by dahdah: 4:31pm On May 08, 2013
anyhow
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Bwaal(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2013
Black peni5 ur signature tellz it all u ar an animal indeed a lower 1 i guess
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by jogrin0(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2013
100% support

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by datola: 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
Remark an exam that's not written. How would remarking change the performance. Or are they telling us the system that handles the marking is faulty or manipulated. For what purpose could that be

3 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 08, 2013
If you no read book how can you expect to pass? Those that read books did pass while those that relied on leaked paper and runs failed, is as simple as ABCD. At least one small gurl i know dat normally shakes her small bum bum got 40.. that is the result of shaking bum bum.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by nl1stmadmann: 4:34pm On May 08, 2013
[size=38pt]SUAPATA POLONGO NFA [/size]
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 4:34pm On May 08, 2013
Tank God u also notice
HRH Agek: Yes ooo! But wait o, how do topics get to the front page? I seriously get to see some crappy topics on front page but all my topics of serious happening and hazards that ll help someone at that location never sees the day of light. Moderators, Are some Nairalanders more equal than others? Sorry i have to place this observation here. i know its not suppose to be here
i observe same tm imagine i saw a topic abt "who fine pass dis girl" at d front page bt useful topic wuld nt be seen deir..
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Chibabi(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2013
Ma baby got 179 pls i want it rmark oh cos of her troubles
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
Esss: "Why would anybody wanna fail the same examination twice at once?!"

Sexkillz #Ex-JAMBITE (1998 - 2006)
wow!!!!!!!!!!
@ op....no i dont support that.let them read harder like i did

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by dahdah: 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
Bwaal: Black peni5 ur signature tellz it all u ar an animal indeed a lower 1 i guess
sAY NA BLACK PENNIS IMPLICATE U NI.....?? Y U SELF NO READ?
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
YES OOOOOOO!!! Infact, I support Rewriting the exam...
#But I go too laff if dem remark and u score LESS# :-p
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
D guy dn get fault he nid an engineer to help refix ..
Foxy_Ultimate:

[size=15pt]2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.[/size]

You are one crazy idio:t. What do you take the students of Nigeria for? Daft? I could go on and on but then, I just gonna shut up not to break the above rule. Anuofia
lol
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 4:37pm On May 08, 2013
gboss4sure: If you no read book how can you expect to pass? Those that read books did pass while those that really on leaked paper and runs failed, is as simple as ABCD. At least one small gurl i know dat normally shakes her small bum bum got 40.. that is the result of shaking bum bum.
So u mean all dose dat jamb fail dnt read. U re nt normal..

12 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by coconuthead(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2013
When u spend all your time on NL, Facebook, twitter, badoo and 2go. Wht do u expect? Actually, our youths are too engaged in many things not worthy of the time they devote to them. Sorry to u all, but u have to sit up and stop embarrassing your parents tongue

3 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Damlesky(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2013
50% cheated. They changed their paper types and they FAILED. 30% didn't know the answer to the questions. So whats the problem
Well let them remark maybe my result might increase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix / JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) / Protest Rocks UNN As VC, Prof. Charles Igwe Increases School Fees By 100% (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.