Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager (25660 Views)

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager / Alex Ferguson Is Considering Retiring As United Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Aladelokun: 12:46pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Leemak: 12:47pm On May 08, 2013
End of a Racist regime, now african players can now have a stay @ Man Utd....but upon all sha kudos to u SAF for ur much Howard Webb aided-achievements.....Adieu Old Papa!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Fussbot: 12:51pm On May 08, 2013
I jst dey laugh @ chelsea fans:

SIR ALEX FERGUSION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jose mourinho
Guus hidink
Carlo ancelloti
Andre vila boas
Roberto di mateo

And ofcus rafael benitez were al sacked!

Tanks a lot SIR ALEX
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by splashbaby(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

Sorry.. which club fired 8 managers in 5 seasons?
Same Chelsea
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by 5much(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2013
Too long.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by ZUBY77(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2013
Fussbot: I jst dey laugh @ chelsea fans:

SIR ALEX FERGUSION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jose mourinho
Guus hidink
Carlo ancelloti
Andre vila boas
Roberto di mateo

Tanks a lot SIR ALEX

You forgot Avram Grant.. Scolari, etc
I m still thinking. There must be more
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by lorddeni: 1:01pm On May 08, 2013
THANK YOU FERGIE
YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND DEFINITELY SIR
Meanwhile,
hello to all interested guys that bet on football,
the answer to all football betting wahala is @:
http://www.gameonafrica.com
Click link to get to betting paradise right now.
You will not regret this
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Luckki1001(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

Sorry.. which club fired 8 managers in 5 seasons?

The selective amnesia problem that Nigerians have has always remained a mystery. Who told you Chelsea "sacked" 8 managers in 5 seasons? Please give us the analysis. I am eagerly waiting to know who the 8 "fired" managers are.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Antell95(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2013
The number of trophies n achievements that Fergie hav gotten.. Is greater than the whole achievement of Chelsea FC.. So haterz.. Keep mute
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nnamdini(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2013
it is unimaginable to tink of life as a man united fan without Sir Alex Ferguson but we all knew this moment will come someday.thank you Sir Alex for those wonderful years!!!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by hotwax: 1:08pm On May 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

Count the number trophies too
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by hikmoj(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2013
Im not a man u fan but i always admire&applaud papa alex job,wish him a blissful retirement.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by maj007(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2013
My heart trembles everytime I imagine a man utd without SAF.

I have only known and followed one man utd. And that is the one managed by SAF.

LONG LIVE SIR ALEXANDER, THE GREAT

LONG LIVE MAN UTD

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Luckki1001(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2013
Antell95: The number of trophies n achievements that Fergie hav gotten.. Is greater than the whole achievement of Chelsea FC.. So haterz.. Keep mute

Personally, I am not hating on SAF. I really admire the records he has set and the trophies won. The bone of contention here is the albeit dubious manner of the way matches were won enroute to winning the trophies with the assistance of the referees. Say whatever you like, but this fact will not go away, no matter how much you wish it. For me, the major problem wey I see this retirement causing is that when Chelsea or Man City win trophies next season and manyoo ends the season trophyless and out of the top four, manyoo fans will have a ready-made excuse that it is because SAF retired. Dazz all.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by EmmyDe25(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2013
Durchmann: Something tells me Mourinho is moving into the next plane to Manchester right about now.
Wow! My beloved Chelsea... Are we going to lose the Sapecial ONE?
Nah... Hes got a Scot in mind.
...David Moyes. Not my choice though cos he lack the experience at the highest level. And i wouldnt settle for Mou either cos hes a tourist coach.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by jude33084(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2013
Fussbot: I jst dey laugh @ chelsea fans:

SIR ALEX FERGUSION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jose mourinho
Guus hidink
Carlo ancelloti
Andre vila boas
Roberto di mateo

Tanks a lot SIR ALEX

if manU can still continue and perform welll after Fergy is out then we will say they are like Madrid wink

Hala Madrid cool
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by akpos4uall(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2013
orelove4liff: mumu,how many champion league trophies did barca,madrid,chelsea and bayern munich win since 1986 despite changin world class coaches?u think say champions league na child play?can u rememba d numba of times united appear in d quarter,semi and even final of d champions leaque?u wrote trash

I really like this question of yours.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by EmmyDe25(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

Claudio Raneir
i sef was sacked.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 08, 2013
effisyman: The end of an ERA...

Ferguson a living legend.

Living Legend Indeed.

Legend In bullying Refs, crying for Additional minutes and Inflicted with Mourinhophobia Syndrome!

26years at United, its axiomatic that Mourinho or even Pep would tear down the record sheets.

SAF Is simply a Lucky tactless gaffer that enjoyed the fresh air of autonomy and Continuity!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by EmmyDe25(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

Claudio Raneiri sef was sacked.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by oluezekiel(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2013
Abeyjide: Why is it that when chelsea beat a bigger club,the coach tend to retire e.g Guarduola and now the legend Mr Alex Ferguson.kudos to Ferguson from a chelsea fan.up chelseaaaaaaa

You just turned me to something else now. The way I laughed out,people in the lunch room turned to see what's going on. Very funny. Lol
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Fussbot: 1:28pm On May 08, 2013
ZUBY77:

oh my bad!I dn 4get wahlai
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 08, 2013
At long last the bully has retired!
FResh AIR EPL!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Fussbot: 1:30pm On May 08, 2013
jude33084:

if manU can still continue and perform welll after Fergy is out then we will say they are like Madrid wink

Hala Madrid cool
u shall live 2 see!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by ehis999: 1:30pm On May 08, 2013
ehis999: I'm sure Rooney will be happy to see Sir Alex go...
This guy - SAF was very confident only three days ago about his future...Clearly, he's been forced out!

I strongly doubt that a deal has been brokered with a new manager and that a replacement will be announced in 48 hours...

Interestingly, would Rooney be willing to welcome David Moyes?! Rooney may have to re-write his autobiography!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by n0m0705(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2013
Luckki1001:

Personally, I am not hating on SAF. I really admire the records he has set and the trophies won. The bone of contention here is the albeit dubious manner of the way matches were won enroute to winning the trophies with the assistance of the referees. Say whatever you like, but this fact will not go away, no matter how much you wish it. For me, the major problem wey I see this retirement causing is that when Chelsea or Man City win trophies next season and manyoo ends the season trophyless and out of the top four, manyoo fans will have a ready-made excuse that it is because SAF retired. Dazz all.
It is loser like you that is contesting it, keep on crying it will not change SAF as a FOOTBALLING DIETY
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Okobia1: 1:43pm On May 08, 2013
The era of sir alex ferguson has arrived and is unbelievable 4 me.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by solomon111(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2013
A cheat and a very SORE loser.
Good riddance.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Exponental(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2013
Let him go an advertise chew gum. Sure money!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Porthable(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2013
we've had special ones, only ones, crazy one, guarding ones. But there as been only one Sir Alex Ferguson, the ONE! Its a privilegde to have knwn u! Up Barca!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by MANOSUB(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2013
Your work is as great as your name. Well done a rare legend

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stoke Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 6th December 2014 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 / Zenit Vs Chelsea UCL (3 - 3) On 8th December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.