Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

Official: Sir Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: Sir Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager (423 Views)

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager / Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Official: Sir Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by raynold(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2013
Manchester United have confirmed
Sir Alex Ferguson will retire as
manager at the end of the season.

Sir Alex Ferguson:"The decision to
retire is one that I have thought a
great deal about and one that I have
not taken lightly. It is the right
time.
"It was important to me to leave an
organisation in the strongest
possible shape and I believe I have
done so. The quality of this league
winning squad, and the balance of
ages within it, bodes well for
continued success at the highest
level whilst the structure of the
youth set-up will ensure that the
long-term future of the club
remains a bright one."

The bigger question is, who's going
to take Sir Alex' place?

rate his achievement on a scale of 1/10
I'll give him a 7
Re: Official: Sir Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by raynold(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2013
raynold: Manchester United have confirmed
Sir Alex Ferguson will retire as
manager at the end of the season.

The bigger question is, who's going
to take Sir Alex' place?

More to follow...

rate his achievement on a scale of 1/10
Re: Official: Sir Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Tolexander: 9:45am On May 08, 2013
Speechless!
Re: Official: Sir Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by raynold(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2013
not a man u fan but some good facts
In last 26 seasons in Europe:
Real Madrid changed 24 Managers.
Inter Milan 19.
Chelsea 18.
Bayern Munich, Juventus & Man City
AC Milan 13.
MAN UNITED - SIR ALEX FERGUSON.
Re: Official: Sir Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by mukina2: 10:02am On May 08, 2013

(1)

Manchester United Boss Sir Alex Ferguson To Retire Soon\ / ALL Goals From This Weekend Premier League 11th and 12th Of May 2013 / Carragher Says Chelsea Will Win Epl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.