Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show (21460 Views)

Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by peazer: 2:42pm On May 08, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I22K8_eRUAQ

Aljazeera Stream team spoke to Nobel Laurete, Wole Soyinka, presidential spokesperson, Doyin Okupe, publisher of news website SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore and Aljazeera reporter, Yvonne Ndege, during Wednesday’s edition of the programme titled “Bringing Down Boko Haram”.

The initial rounds of questions elicited some form of halting reactions from Mr. Okupe (who was pressed on how the government was dealing with a maniacal group of radical ideologists who find no qualms killing innocent people).
http://www.kopnomi.com/2013/05/presidential-spokesperson-doyin-okupe.html
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 08, 2013
There was no clash at any point, I watched The Stream, but I am very sure this OP hasnt watched it.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Reptyle(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2013
Billyonaire: There was no clash at any point, I watched The Stream, but I am very sure this OP hasnt watched it.

There was an altercation between Sowore and Okupe at a point towards the end of the programme. If you had watched the programme as you claimed, you wouldn't have missed it.

9 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by LFJ: 3:30pm On May 08, 2013
Billyonaire: There was no clash at any point, I watched The Stream, but I am very sure this OP hasnt watched it.

OP is right, you are wrong. Go back and watch it again.

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by headtoto: 4:16pm On May 08, 2013
Sowore accused Okupe of corruption and Okupe replied him, is that what you call clash? Thank God the lady asked what has that got to do with Boko Haram, to which he said the right thing, he said, ask Sowore. He gave it back to him, he said Sowore is a huge joke. LOL. I saw Sowore broke a sweat, and Okupe finished him off by saying, just becasue you have a social media, you think you can assassinate people's character.

9 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2013
peazer: Aljazeera Stream team spoke to Nobel Laurete, Wole Soyinka, presidential spokesperson, Doyin Okupe, publisher of news website SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore
http://www.kopnomi.com/2013/05/presidential-spokesperson-doyin-okupe.html

What is it with all these Ogun people? undecided

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by olumidazz: 4:56pm On May 08, 2013
Big lie, their were no clashes, please stop the lies professor Wole Soyinka and the sahara publisher were very vocal whist okupe was talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 08, 2013
Sowore was rude! The dude needs to watch his attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by fatherab1: 8:51pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by fatherab1: 8:54pm On May 08, 2013
[size=20pt]DR OKUPE HAS SHOWN THAT HE IS IN HIS BEST WHEN FIRING ABUSES AT LAI MUHAMMED
BUT HE IS HIGHLY UNINTELLIGENT WHEN BROUGHT TO A HIGH-PROFILE PLATFORM WHERE BRAINS MEET[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by OmoTier1(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2013
You are just pathetic that your lips despise truth at all times! Clearly, Sowore and Okupe clashed with Okupe making frivolous and unsubstantiated claims. Sowore even accused Okupe that He was cutting deals with the corrupt military regime when His likes as SUG were leading protest to get rid of the military!

Let truth be found in your lips at all times, that is the only way you will preserve your life! Just a word of advice..

9 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by LFJ: 10:41pm On May 08, 2013
Prof Corruption: Sowore was rude! The dude needs to watch his attitude.

Professor Corruption, is there anyway u think these criminals in power deserve to be treated? I don't think speaking the truth amount to rudeness; Sowore did wonderfully well by calling these criminals their real name.

6 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:09am On May 09, 2013
Na Dem know
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:11am On May 09, 2013
I'm watching the program
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:12am On May 09, 2013
Is that government spokesperson threatening my Wole Soyinka? He should steer clear and keep the distance as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by obowunmi(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2013
I don't know why Sowore is always confrontational. You can make your point without being confrontational.

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by babaowo: 12:19am On May 09, 2013
intersting drama......
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by musiwa26: 12:19am On May 09, 2013
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by pekelepekele(m): 12:20am On May 09, 2013
& How will this affect my sport punter's life? mtcheww . I thought they broke bottles on each others head live on tv when I saw clash grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:24am On May 09, 2013
musiwa26: why is sowore dress like that.

He is repping his African roots grin
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by idriis: 12:26am On May 09, 2013
OP abeg how much them go charge me if I watch this yeye video? undecided
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by braine(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2013
That can't be classified as a clash as the OP puts it.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:30am On May 09, 2013
braine: That can't be classified as a clash as the OP puts it.
True. The guests have been mostly civil.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by lacasa: 12:32am On May 09, 2013
LFJ:

Professor Corruption, is there anyway u think these criminals in power deserve to be treated? I don't think speaking the truth amount to rudeness; Sowore did wonderfully well by calling these criminals their real name.

Tell them o
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2013
I ll not call what happend a clash.
Btw, that Sowore's question is ridiculous & I love Okupe's reply.
dotNaira:

What is it with all these Ogun people? undecided
Go & ask your ancestors!

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ifebosco: 12:33am On May 09, 2013
obowunmi: I don't know why Sowore is always confrontational. You can make your point without being confrontational.
because our problem is too much in nigeria,hope one day your eyes will open

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:33am On May 09, 2013
Someone needs to be banned. angry angry

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Diasporan(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2013
That Dude Sowore saw this programme as an opportunity to confront Okupe openly but did'nt know how to go about it other than to lie about Okupe's being arrested by EFCC for corruption.I am a huge fan of Sowore but not his Sahara nonsense.He should learn to compose himself in such platform for that is the spirit of unionism
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by fitzmayowa: 12:34am On May 09, 2013
LFJ:

Does he have any proof to support his claims Its an interview not an interrogation section

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by musiwa26: 12:36am On May 09, 2013
What africa root.. So you think africans dont dress well.? I will not be caugh dead looking like that. I know what it means to lead men older than my father at a young age. I have been a leader from childhood.

they are all wrong on the issue of boko haram.. And this is the insincerity i hate about nigeria. Nigerian pretend like they are blind.. they all know that the satellite pictures is the reason for boko haram. they are all scared to speak.

It is such a shame.. they are all coward..who are scared of the north.. You can see, how I give it to thepeople from behind.. I am not too scared to speak. People are going to like you or hate you for been honest.. Even if I am not be honest. people will still hate you. So why do you care what people think about you.

I honestly never have a sleepless night.. Saying Azikiwe plan the first coup and Killed Balewa, because he did. I never have have a sleepless night saying when igbo man tell you or another igbo something.You need to go out and check if it is morning really. because this is how igbo people are. So why will i be politically correct to please anyone. It is that hypocrisy that have brought nigeria back.

If igbos or north are going to like me, they are going to like me for my honesty and not hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Diasporan(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2013
CFCfan:
True. The guests have been mostly civil.
I have been waiting for your call for over a month after you told me your battery was flat and promised calling later.Na so you dey treat your own brother?
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:38am On May 09, 2013
Diasporan:
I have been waiting for your call for over a month after you told me your battery was flat and promised calling later.Na so you dey treat your own brother?

Sorry o. Please could u PM ur number again cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport / Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.