Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show (21451 Views)

Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2013
CFCfan:

How exactly is he backed by the imperialists?
This is just an honest question.

''Sahara Reporters is an online news agency that focuses on promoting citizen journalism by encouraging everyday people to report stories about corruption, human rights abuses and other political misconducts in Nigeria. A frontier news source for advocacy journalism, Sahara Reporters has been referred to as the “Wikileaks of Africa” by The Daily Beast.

Based in New York City, Sahara Reporters was founded in 2006 by Nigerian political activist Omoyele Sowore. Sahara Reporters is supported by grants donated by the Ford Foundation which has donated $175,000 to the organization over the past two years. Sahara Reporters has also received a $450,000 grant from The Omidyar Foundation..[owned by billionaire eBay founder Pierre Omidyar]''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahara_Reporters
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 09, 2013
@ Rossikk: you may have a point. As the saying goes "He who pays the piper dictates the tune".
I believe in exposing both the good things and bad things of a society.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Data source for a brain dead like you, abeg park well. If I show you data will you even know how to interpret it? You better stick to what you know how to do best.

So you have no source for your comical claim that annual GDP in Nigeria grew at ''9%'' in the 1990s.

I'm not surprised you have no sources to back your claim.

Afterall it would have to be one really mad source to place Nigeria's economic growth rate at the same level as the Asian Tiger Economies in the 90s!! Low IQ Clown. wink
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by headtoto: 1:38pm On May 09, 2013
mapet: I agree with you. But much more I think Okupe allowed Sowore to intimidate him by starting on the defensive. All the talk like accusing Sowore of talking bad about Nigeria was unnecessary. All he need to have done was to reign in on the positives that Jonathan government are doing to fight the Boko Haram menace, listing them in details....honestly he'll have simply floored Sowore.

You don't give someone like Fashola that opportunity and put him on the spot like that, Fashola would have taken Sowore to the cleaners. Okupe needed infallible stats for this argument.....

Looks like you are not so informed. Did you watch the video of Sowore embarrasing Fashola in London about three years or so ago?

Watch the video in this article here:

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-fashola-spars-saharareporters-london-%E2%80%93-denies-tinubu%E2%80%99s-financial-windfall?page=1
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2013
CFCfan: @ Rossikk: you may have a point. As the saying goes "He who pays the piper dictates the tune".
I believe in exposing both the good things and bad things of a society.

Thanks...I believe in a society where 95% of the people revel in bad news and ignore/fail to research good news, the onus falls on the more insightful among us to tell the ignored stories of progress, development and upliftment.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by confusion247(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2013
How come some people are busy debating if there was a clash between okupe and co, instead of focusing on the topic?
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by sweetgala(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2013
payless:

Times have change and we have to also change with time (evolve). We need a new formular because the ones we have been using are not working. Imagine the same Rossikky guy celebrating the use of locomotive train in Nigeria when other countries faced these locomotive trains out many many years ago. Nigerians deserve better than those locomotive trains we have now. We used those trains in the 70s and 80s during military era. Nigeria should be in the top 5 countries in the world because we are blessed with many resources. Our mindset should not be to compete with Ghana, instead we should be aiming to go higher than South Africa. Rossikky guy is the number one mediocre on this forum. He likes to spin till he gets dizzy.

On that locomotive topic, do you know it cost us more to operate those locomotives within a 10 year period thereby repaying the extra investment in a newer generation within that time. But when funds are appropriated to a department and all the people in charge are interested in is how to keep as much for themselves and spend as little as is required.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Inoknowbook: 3:59pm On May 09, 2013
musiwa26: What africa root.. So you think africans dont dress well.? I will not be caugh dead looking like that. I know what it means to lead men older than my father at a young age. I have been a leader from childhood.

they are all wrong on the issue of boko haram.. And this is the insincerity i hate about nigeria. Nigerian pretend like they are blind.. they all know that the satellite pictures is the reason for boko haram. they are all scared to speak.

It is such a shame.. they are all coward..who are scared of the north.. You can see, how I give it to the igbos or north from behind.. I am not too scared to speak. People are going to like you or hate you for been honest.. Even if I am not be honest. people will still hate you. So why do you care what people think about you.

I honestly never have a sleepless night.. Saying Azikiwe plan the first coup and Killed Balewa, because he did. I never have have a sleepless night saying when igbo man tell you or another igbo something.You need to go out and check if it is morning really. because this is how igbo people are. So why will i be politically correct to please anyone. It is that hypocrisy that have brought nigeria back.

If igbos or north are going to like me, they are going to like me for my honesty and not hypocrisy.

Abegi, who is this fool?

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by sweetgala(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk: How can he make sense? What does he know about national and international geopolitics, about Development Economics, about socio/political evolution etc? Fact is you have to be well-read to make a significant contribution in a debate like that. The kid had no business being there. His brain has just ONE concept - 'corruption!' Anything else you mention is like speaking Greek to him.

You don't need a degree in advanced mathematics to put it together that we desperately need to solve the problem of corruption. Other nations are corrupt but not in a brazen way Nigerian officials desecrate their positions of responsibilities.

The Nigerian populace are doing what is in the interest of these political vandals, agreeing to be divided along ethnic, socio-economic and geographical lines. We react to their complicated calculated tactics differently and forcefully causing a distraction from the most basic things that matter to us.

Omo Naija ronú
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ddeola: 4:15pm On May 09, 2013
Sowore and Prof Soyinka are both correct but Okupe was not honest but am happy with the civilized and calm manner the young man tackled the discuss. We all know if hes's based in Nija, he will be picked up or just disappear overnight. Ride on brother, Nija needs more of your kind to expose the pot-bellied, stiff-necked, corruption-drunk, blood-thirsty, unrepentant "kleps" ruling this country

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk:

Thanks...I believe in a society where 95% of the people revel in bad news and ignore/fail to research good news, the onus falls on the more insightful among us to tell the ignored stories of progress, development and upliftment.
Dude,

Easy mehnn,U have not shown any level of High IQ since u joined this thread.......U were just fighting rough and tough lambasting fellow citizen who aired their Opinion .......If u think they are wrong,put them into right perspective by giving facts ......!!!

Nigeria Belongs to Nigerians ::::::::::Each and every damn citizen has the right to seek for better governance,criticise Government and also laud government !!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Truth is that there are not so many Good News to talk about while the Bad news always have significant effect on average Nigerians ,The Good News favours mostly not Average Nigerians .............If the Government announced 3million vacancies .........U and I know only 50,000 would reach average citizen without Godfather in any agencies ....... Let #1billion be disbursed to SMEs we know it won't reach average manufacturers nor traders ......

The Good news doesn't have significant effect as the bad news ......also,each and every citizen with potentials believe,they are not suppose to be where they are,all things being equal !!!

If Somalia,Chad,Niger et all posseses Nigerian Resources .....Human and Capital,they won't be where they are ........!!!

U talk about development,what we are having today is ''Retrogressive Development'' .......what u are suppose to achieve @ 25 and U achieved such @ 50 ....ahahaha something is definitely wrong ....... !!!

Now, what makes all things not equal and how do we go about it

.......we all know the problems,prospects and solutions...............but we are never sincere with NIGERIA !!!

This Country will surely boom and be the best on Planet Earth .........we re Evolving and Emerging !!!

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk:

Dude, when do you ever have the time to eat or take a shower?
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 09, 2013
DatNiggaAk: Dr Okupe politely told Omojuwa to shut up. He didn't yell at him.

Ahhhh.......

Ok, now, replace "Dr.Okupe" above with "Barack Obama".....

See how crazy that sounds now? Fat Pig Okupe is a bloody disgrace!
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2013
sweet_gala:

You don't need a degree in advanced mathematics to put it together that we desperately need to solve the problem of corruption. Other nations are corrupt but not in a brazen way Nigerian officials desecrate their positions of responsibilities.

You certainly need a degree in sociology, politics, or at least some advanced learning in these areas, to convincingly dissect a problem as complex as terrorism and Boko Haram, especially when you're sat alongside the likes of Wole Soyinka. It is time people like you and Sowore learnt to STUDY and THINK beyond the intellectually lazy catch-all phrase ''corruption''. There are many other factors and dynamics at play in a nation's development trajectory, and you MUST be a person who STUDIES in order to know and discuss them. When your answer to everything is ''corruption'', it shows you as poorly-read, dumb and stup.id. As for corruption itself, there are at least 50 countries ranked by Transparency International as suffering more corruption than Nigeria, but as usual, Nigerians will take a bad thing in their midst, and exaggerate it to be 1000 times worse than it is, and make themselves the defacto most corrupt nation on earth by their own words and minds, drawing the entire world's opprobrium on themselves. Many Nigerians are really a pathetic lot. And then when foreigners treat you like dirty trash simply for being Nigerian, you complain. They should single YOU out of course and treat you nice. Isn't it only the OTHER Nigerians that are ''all corrupt'' except you? Thoughtless, pathetic set of people.

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk:

You certainly need a degree in sociology, politics, or at least some advanced learning in these areas, to convincingly dissect a problem as complex as terrorism and Boko Haram, especially when you're sat alongside the likes of Wole Soyinka. It is time people like you and Sowore learnt to STUDY and THINK beyond the intellectually lazy catch-all phrase ''corruption''. There are many other factors and dynamics at play in a nation's development trajectory, and you MUST be a person who STUDIES in order to know and discuss them. When your answer to everything is ''corruption'', it shows you as poorly-read, dumb and stup.id. As for corruption itself, there are at least 50 countries ranked by Transparency International as suffering more corruption than Nigeria, but as usual, Nigerians will take a bad thing in their midst, and exaggerate it to be 1000 times worse than it is, and make themselves the defacto most corrupt nation on earth by their own words and minds, drawing the entire world's opprobrium on themselves. Many Nigerians are really a pathetic lot. And then when foreigners treat you like dirty trash simply for being Nigerian, you complain. They should single YOU out of course and treat you nice. Isn't it only the OTHER Nigerians that are ''all corrupt'' except you? Thoughtless, pathetic set of people.

Wow, dude, how much are they paying you for all of this, seriously?

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2013
kingoflag:

Wow, dude, how much are they paying you for all of this, seriously?

How come anyone who uses their brains around here is labelled a paid agent? undecided

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by jmaine: 8:28pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk:

Post Endorsed . . . . . .
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by cap28: 9:30pm On May 09, 2013
Watching this clip was painful viewing for me as it brought home to me just how powerless we as african people really are.

Let's start with the medium that was used - al jazeera - known as a propaganda media outlet and mouth piece of the western world but hiding under the facade of an independent pro arab news outlet, have you noticed how so many former bbc reporters and journalists now work for al jazeera - whats that all about? If you dig a little deeper you will find that the owner is a western puppet who works hand in hand with the united states and british intelligence services , this is why i do not watch anything on that station, but i digress, take a look at the presenter of this show - Femi Oke - aside from being nigerian what qualifies this woman to present a show discussing issues of this level of seriousness, the last time i checked she used to be a weather girl on itv - i therefore do not understand why she was chosen along with some random african american woman to present a programme discussing serious issues affecting the national security of a sovereign state. Could it be that the powers that be at al jazeera (MI6) couldnt care less who presented the programme as long as they were black?

Can a nigerian present a discussion show about serious issues affecting african americans? We know very well that no black person is never allowed to present serious discussion shows about any issue that affects western nations.

I think this programme demonstates the level of disrespect that al jazeera has for nigeria and nigerians, to chose Femi Oke as the presenter of such a programme, debating serious issues like this says it all, her knowledge and understanding of the issues under discussion indicated to me that she would be much better off presenting something on one of the numerous music channels that continuously show case black people as performing clowns (BET, BEN, OH TV, hello naija! ad nauseam).

Lets take a look at the so called guests on the show - Omoleye Sowore - i actually like this guy as i beleive he is a genuine social campaigner whose heart is in the right place, he also made a lot of sacrifices for nigeria as a young student of unilag and narrowly escaped being murdered by the nigerian security services, this therefore begs the question what the hell is he doing on al jazeera , i mean if i am aware of the fact that al jazeera is just another mouthpiece of western propaganda, surely Sowore who is a very intelligent man must know this as well- surely he must know that he is not going to get very far talking about the corruption of nigerian politicians when the entire nigerian govt are in the pocket of the corrupt western nations and their equally corrupt media outlets - surely he must know that news outlets like al jazeera are merely channels that are used to further misinform and brainwash the already gullible nigerian populace ?- this therefore raises the quite pertinent question - who is Sowore actually working for and who's side is he really on?

This is why i believe that Wole Soyinka is either on the payroll of the CIA /MI6 and is paid to divert the minds of nigerians into thinking that boko haram is a religious group of unhinged fanatics when it is very obvious to any intelligent mind that boko haram like al qaeda is a creation of US intelligence. The US govt have a vested interest in keeping nigeria in a state of chaos - and it is all to do with china's ongoing role in not only nigeria but africa as a whole, Soyinka is no fool and must know this. For some reason which i beleive is monetary Soyinka continues to mislead and deceive the nigerian public - doesnt Soyinka know how al qaeda was created? if he knows this then he must equally know that the US are also capable of creating boko haram but he deliberately steers clear of this angle preferring instead to talk about how boko haram is linked to al qaeda without telling us who actually created al qaeda.

Soyinka knows the truth but he will never admit it publicly because to do so will mean that he will be ostracised by both the US power structure who pay his bills and the nigerian elite who have refrained from eliminating him.

lets take a look at the other rented negroes - Yvonne Ndege - who has been hired by al jazeera to disseminate disinformation about boko haram to gullible nigerians - isnt it strange how she is able to have access to leading boko haram spokesmen and obtain the inside story on what is going on and yet the nigerian govt mysteriously are still unable to end their reign of terror over the whole of northern nigeria.

and finally you have the usual dim witted nigerian politician - doyin okupe - low on intelligence and high on bufoonery - making empty conflicting statements about how to deal with the scourge of boko haram - he actually said that you come down hard on them and then negotiate with them - i wonder whetehr he rehearsed what he was supposed to be saying on camera before going live, you could see his heart wasnt even in the discussion -his mind was far away on bigger and more important things like his next oil block purchase.

I really do pity the young generation of nigerians coming up because they are goign to inherit one hell of a terrible legacy from these losers.

revolution is the only way out - the europeans know that as long as nigeria is run by the current crop of rented negroes they have nothign to worry about as far as africa is concerned, i think if a revolution happens in africa it will start from either ivory coast or zimbabwe - all other africans are now in a state of advanced sedation.

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk:

How come anyone who uses their brains around here is labelled a paid agent? undecided

But u dont use your brain, bruh.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by BadReligion: 9:32pm On May 09, 2013
Sowore is a tout. He is more like those thieves I had as Student Union leaders in school that are actually the most corrupt set of students you can ever meet. They think arrogance is intelligence.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by sweetgala(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk:

You have simply accused me of stupidity and lack of knowledge because I simply stated a fact.
Nigeria is a corrupt society, But we should not celebrate or accept partaking in a global negative phenomenon.
Shall we have a high suicide rate because it is as such everywhere else!
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by cap28: 10:20pm On May 09, 2013
I have a lot of respect for Sowore and what he is trying to do to bring down these thieving scum bags that are destroying nigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKW319SOzO4

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by sweetgala(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2013
jmaine:

Post Endorsed . . . . . .

So you endorsed him calling me stupid for simply stating Nigeria has a serious case of corruption among many of its problems.
Yes one can't look at it from a monochromatic angle, but to dismiss that citation accompanied with insult and then get kudos from your ilk is irritating and annoying.

You dire sir are a cun.t
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by cap28: 10:33pm On May 09, 2013
No nation in this world ever achieves greatness without removing the shackles of oppression , nigeria is still an imperialist construct right down to its name: nigger area. a convenient contraption formed for the benefit of the british empire in order to facilitate the ongoing industrial scale ra.pe and pillage of our natural resources by stinking collaborating slaves and european predators. There is no difference between nigeria's current leaders and the nigerian kings and chiefs who collaborated with european slave traders in the human tragedy that led to the mass kidnapping and sale of our african ancestors.

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by jmaine: 10:38pm On May 09, 2013
sweet_gala:

So you endorsed him calling me stupid for simply stating Nigeria has a serious case of corruption among many of its problems.
Yes one can't look at it from a monochromatic angle, but to dismiss that citation accompanied with insult and then get kudos from your ilk is irritating and annoying.

You dire sir are a cunt

What manner of whining . . . .
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by sweetgala(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2013
jmaine:

What manner of whining . . . .

I'm sure I used the word cu.nt
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by jmaine: 10:56pm On May 09, 2013
sweet_gala:

I'm sure I used the word cu.nt

Coming from a whining and a sulky twerp is quite rich . . .

Now run along boy . . . .
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by cap28: 11:11pm On May 09, 2013
Al Jazeera aka british intelligence services MI6:

Al Jazeera Satellite Channel Ltd has its offices right in the middle of the center of the City of London, very close to the House of Parliament and Westminster - and just next door to Vauxhall Cross and Albert Embankment where MI 6 has its "Legoland" or "Babylon on the Thames" headquarters.

Small world, isn't it?

Isn't that just a little odd for an Arabic channel from the Middle East?

Of course Qatar, Al Jazeera's home base of record, has been a British protectorate since 1916. Britain has defended and controlled Qatar ever since.

Here is Al Jazeera's official address:

Al-Jazeera Satellite Channel Ltd
Westminster Tower, 3, Albert Embankment, London,
SE1 7SL Tel: 020 7820 4820
Classification: Broadcasting Services

From the map below you can see just how close Al Jazeera is (yellow X) from Vauxhall Cross on the Albert Embankment. That is where British Intelligence has its headquarters.

How close; how convenient.

How utterly FAKE.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/read/60204

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 09, 2013
cap28: Al Jazeera aka british intelligence services MI6:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/read/60204
Wow, I'm speechless! shocked
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 09, 2013
kingoflag:

Rude because he rightfully said that no neck Govt Monkey has a case to answer with EFCC?! But, Okupe wasnt rude for telling him to "Shut Up" in typical Naija Do-You-Know-Who-I-Am Fashion? I wish I was the one on the show so you can see how a grown man can be unsettled and taken to the cleaners with words and poise.

SMH Rude indeed.

Many a people completely missed the point.

Sowore believed and indeed freely expressed the opinion that many issues confronting us today could have been solved had corruption not destroyed the security apparatus of Nigerian state. In a layman's language, Sowore opined that with an efficient and effective security infrastructure, Nigeria would have defeated BH because in his views "it's a law enforcement issue". He also believed that many of these issues would not have surfaced at all had corruption be tackled such that securing jobs and earning a living are not this difficult. Great points, one would say.

But that's just one aspect of the story because it's not all the poor that are waging a raging brutal war against the state and the poverty factor even when irretrievably linked to corruption can not explain the targets of BH brutalities. How does, for instance, poverty explain why churches are targeted but mosques largely ignored? Their demands which have been stated again and again do not in any way betray their ideological stand. Prof. Soyinka rightly countered his views that granted corruption was and still an issue in Nigeria but what made it possible for a being to slit the throat of another? So, there is an ideological bend to this BH issue. Right?, true.

But why was Sowore so eager to embarrass Okupe on that show? Was it because Okupe called him pseudo-intellectual who live in the comfort of US to demonize the Nigerian government? I believed Sowore could have made his point without engaging in unnecessary pettiness. He shouldn't have called out Okupe in such manner. I would be the last person to say Okupe is not corrupt but that does not mean throwing decorum to gutters on a live program! Genuine activism without adequate emotional intelligence would of course lead to silly irascibility.

Wether we like it or not, terrorism of BH nature can not be defeated unless we admit and see it as what it is-a political statement written with Islamic pen. Unless that narrow islamic ideological tinge that justifies violence in the name of Jihad (fighting for God)is addressed, we are just chasing shadows. Unless we see BH as a national calamity, not just a northern problem and address as it such, we may continue to say the North is destroying itself to score political points. But it's a disaster waiting to happen. When we start losing territories to these folks as the trends seem to suggest and they start launching attacks from a relatively comfortable zones, they would come after the rest of us in the South.

It's high time we told GEJ and his bunch of clueless mediocrities ruling us to stop playing politics with fire (Boko Haram). They should treat it as a fierce urgency of now. That was the essential point Soyinka articulated on that program. Politics is hampering genuine measures that should be taken to address BH issue.

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by bornosheikh: 4:23am On May 10, 2013
Prof Corruption and Cap - you both get sense - the population of Nigeria have effectively been kidnapped by the elite (who share money with no form of tribal distinctions). I made a satirical post on April Fools day that Naija is an open air mental asylum - all good satire is based on truth.

Revolution will not come from inside Nigeria - it will come from ideas from outside.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Xfactoria: 4:25am On May 10, 2013
Rossikk:

Very much on point! I met some Indians in the US and we got talking about corruption. When I heard Indian's version of corruption, I realized that Nigeria's own is child's play. But unlike in Nigeria, things work in India! Not that we are wishing corruption away as not a serious problem but it is myopic to always blame corruption for all our issues. There are much more problems caused by our decaying moral values and an outrageous sense of greed than corruption which in my opinion is a degenerate of our lack of values.

Legislative Violence (pictures) / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary / Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109