Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) (26016 Views)

Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji / Don Jazzy And Edris Abdulkareem Tweet Fight / Tweet Fight : Banky W And Wizkid Exchange Words On Twitter(see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Flirtyfemi: 4:26pm On May 08, 2013
Ok. Blogger Linda Ikeji published a story earlier today on a covenant university student who allegedly committed suicide but she took the story down almost immediately though it had already gone viral.
Covenant university students were kinda angry with the report so they took to twitter and vented out their anger via #lindalies and it is presently trending on twitter.
There they said all sort....see some of the tweets...
Meanwhile Linda has also reacted to the trend, see her reply after cut too...
Linda's reply...the "But CU students, why #Lindalies? why not use my full name #Lindaikejilies so pple know y'all are talking abt me? Once again, I apologize :-)" further sparked up the er-mm fire but Linda tendered another apology.
Some her tweets:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gZQv-Gcc8rU/UYporC4eh_I/AAAAAAAABaI/htky9935IXw/s320/kemifilaniblog+lindalies1.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rptaQsmQmgI/UYppZpa1CaI/AAAAAAAABag/t6-4taWFSis/s320/kemifilaniblog+linda.PNG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/--YdMgcU9bQ8/UYpqUBmu5RI/AAAAAAAABas/3SpA2oTIJpI/s320/kemifilaniblog+lindas.PNG[/img]
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/linda-ikeji-versus-covenant-university.html

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 08, 2013
oh oh!!
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Tjohn1(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2013
Ngwa nu Linda, time for you to face the heat.

But seriously, try and confirm your stories before posting them.

How could you say now that he committed suicide, the next minute you said he drown, why not wait and get the full report before posting? You will soon loose credibility.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by alphaconde(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2013
Lol @ lindalies
Sounds nice

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 08, 2013
That woman is always in the news for false rumors.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 08, 2013
I wanted to write something , but then, seun's 21 commandments pops out.

No wahala .

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by venorite(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2013
T-john:

How could you say now that he committed suicide, the next minute you said he drown, why not wait and get the full report before posting? You will soon loose credibility.
As in eh, her daily bread kwa
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by valencia25(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2013
Mehn! *Break-sweat*
To complete this new rules before commenting na die *pick-race*...

As for Linda, no mind dem, S.hit Happens!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by windows8: 6:32pm On May 08, 2013
This girl self. @mods is so sad that this post did not make front page till today,it could have happened to anyone, I stand to be corrected. www.nairaland.com/1265540/red-toyota-avalon-stolen-around
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by RiKKies001: 6:32pm On May 08, 2013
LINDA! - LINDA!!

[url=our-naija-men..com/] Click Here [/url]
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Stegomiah: 6:32pm On May 08, 2013
So? Na nairaland we dey, no be linda's blog
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Scofieldella(f): 6:33pm On May 08, 2013
Na today? E don tey!!!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by TeenageMoney(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2013
They are just making her more popular... Notin else.....
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Manweysabi(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2013
She makes money from gossips whether true or false... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by executinal(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2013
OK
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 08, 2013
Lie is the currency of the world(earthly). You get more of this when you exalt airheads cheesy.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2013
Wetin concern Naija with stable eletricity and wetin concern me with Linda Ikeji and CU affairs

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by WukedP(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2013
linda na u biko news no dey reach ur side b4 u post am? Na me 1st post am tins, anyway enjoying my roasted corn lased wit coconut Carry Go......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2013
I love this name: Lindalies....
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 08, 2013
She should just becareful with all her false stories, so they won't pour her acid oh.am not praying bad things for her oh but her lies are getting too much....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Deiok(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2013
she has just lost her respect in the hands of the student. She should confirm her news next time before posting it.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 08, 2013
They shouldn't go and read their books, when exam comes they should all write lindalies and when the fail they will start protesting.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 08, 2013
I was almost banned for spelling "Lindalies" wrongly cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by carlos1(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2013
Manweysabi: She makes money from gossips whether true or false... undecided

This is d point i have been waiting to read. U r so so right.
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Tjohnnay: 6:45pm On May 08, 2013
T-john:

she dey find money
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by xxxifyxxx(f): 6:46pm On May 08, 2013
So after insulting Linda Ikeji, what next?

Few times she gets wrong news, most times, she doesn't. Accept it and move on.

Initially, they suspected a black dude as the Boston bomber, US police, CNN etc apologised and moved on when they found the real bombers. On the other hand, Nigerians use all the bad words in the world just to prove their point all because she made a mistake? She probably thought her source was reliable but oops it was a mistake. She has apologised.

Nigerians should learn to be calm. The insults are mainly because some Nigerians are pained because she earns a lot of money from blogging. LOL.

#myopinion

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 08, 2013
Na she sabi
Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by lat4real: 6:50pm On May 08, 2013
xxxifyxxx: So after insulting Linda Ikeji, what next?

Few times she gets wrong news, most times, she doesn't. Accept it and move on.

Initially, they suspected a black dude as the Boston bomber, US police, CNN etc apologised and moved on when they found the real bombers. On the other hand, Nigerians use all the bad words in the world just to prove their point all because she made a mistake? She probably thought her source was reliable but oops it was a mistake. She has apologised.

Nigerians should learn to be calm. The insults are mainly because some Nigerians are pained because she earns a lot of money from blogging. LOL.

#myopinion

What is your point?

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:56pm On May 08, 2013
Scofieldella: Na today? E don tey!!!!!!!

As in e don tey wey yansh get centre parting!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by xxxifyxxx(f): 6:57pm On May 08, 2013
lat4real:

What is your point?

My point is clearly stated there. I didn't write in French.

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by theripper3: 7:00pm On May 08, 2013
Oyedepo go soon seize all dose their blackberry, dose small small children go kneel down beg as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) by tfolamy: 7:00pm On May 08, 2013
Dis linda ikeji self na wa 4 her oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke Singing Davido And Chris Brown's "Blow My Mind" / Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.