Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Some Memorable Quotes From Sir Alex Ferguson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Memorable Quotes From Sir Alex Ferguson (588 Views)

Happy Birthday To Arsene Wenger With Some Memorable Pictures. / Memorable Quotes By Footballers In 2013 / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Memorable Quotes From Sir Alex Ferguson by SoullyBaba(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2013
One thing Sir Alex Ferguson cannot be accused of in his 26year reign as manager of Manchester United is airing his mind when he has something to say. Here are some of his quotes;
1.ON ITALIAN'S MIND GAME: " If an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate, I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the creators of the smokescreen"

2. ON ARSENE WENGER: " They say he is an intelligent man right? Speaks 5 languages. I've got a 15-year-old boy from Ivory Coast who speaks 5 languages"

3. ON FILIPO INZAGHI: " That lad must have been born offside"

4. ON MANCHESTER CITY: "Sometimes you have a noisy neighbour and you live with it. You can't do anything about them"

5. ON THE BOOT TO BECKHAM's HEAD: "It was a freakish incident, if I tried it a 100 or million times it couldn't happen again. If I could I would have carried on playing"

Plss drop more quotes let's celebrate this superman!

(1) (Reply)

Osaze Finally Quits West Brom / Kano Pillars Team Bus Involved In An Accident / Ronaldo On Mourinho: 'it's Not Worth Talking About Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.