Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Gang-Molested! In Need Of Help! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang-Molested! In Need Of Help! (946 Views)

Girl Stripped Unclad, Molested In Lagos For Shoplifting... / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos / 16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang-Molested! In Need Of Help! by Nobody: 8:10am On May 09, 2013
A friend sent me a message about a case of gang-rape of a minor in OTA, outskirt of Lagos.

According to the message, the poor girl sells/hawks fried-yam and was approached by some men who wanted to buy some. They managed to set her up and took turn to viciously molest and sexually abuse the poor minor.

That is not even the bad story. The poor girl and the guardian reported at Ota Police Station. The Police did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Why you asked? The Police Station had no money to fuel their patrol vehicles. So, nothing was done. Absolutely Nothing!!!

They need the contact of any NGO in Lagos they can approach for help. Well, I only know that Enahoro Edgal supports a charity in Nigeria that assist in something like this. Maybe someone else can help? A contact to an NGO is what they asked for.
Thanks in advance, guys!
Re: Gang-Molested! In Need Of Help! by Osama10(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2013
If you don't have money the NPF can't work for you.

Nigeria is just so impossible.
Re: Gang-Molested! In Need Of Help! by Nobody: 9:50am On May 09, 2013
44 views and still no help! Pls guys say something. We need the contact of a solid NGO. This could be your sister.
Re: Gang-Molested! In Need Of Help! by Godson201333(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2013
@Op I hope you are not the one.....sorry you knowour naija brain...

Phone :
Address :
17 ,Mary Omobude Close, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria
Land Mark :
Oragwu Juction Maza Maza
Email :
kellyjessy1@gmail.com
Category :
NGOs, Non Profits, Orphanages
Services :
Cater for crisis kids victim

Contact person :
Mr. Afolabi
Phone :
Address :
15 ,Charity Road, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos, Nigeria
Land Mark :
Off Abule Egba
Email :
info@fesfagfoundation.org
http://www.fesfagfoundation.org
Category :
NGOs

Oya i don try for u nah
Re: Gang-Molested! In Need Of Help! by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 09, 2013
^^^
Loool I'm not the one! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sends Girls To The War Front-line / BREAKING NEWS.....Another Bomb Blast At Yobe this mornin / Woman Dies In Hotel Room During Scuffle Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.