Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship (19859 Views)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Born2beRich1(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2013
A 25-year-old bricklayer, Akinloye Anuoluwapo, has been arrested by the police for slaughtering his 21-year-old girlfriend, Rafiyat Akinyemi.

Anuoluwapo slit Akinyemi’s throat at her family home in Magbon, Ogijo, Ogun state.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Anuoluwapo allegedly murdered Akinyemi for her refusal to continue dating him.

An OND graduate of the Lagos State Polythenic Ikorodu, Akinyemi was said to be home alone last Wednesday, when Anuoluwapo came calling.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the embattled lovers, who had dated for over a year, split up late 2012 despite attempts by Anuoluwapo to prevent it.

It was learnt that Anuoluwapo knew that Akinyemi’s mother and siblings usually left the house before 8am each working day,.

He subsequently sneaked into Akinyemi’s family home at about 8.30am on the day of the incident. As expected, Akinyemi was alone.

Anuoluwapo was said to have made several attempts to have sex with Akinyemi. PUNCH Metro learnt that it was in the ensuing struggle that Akinyemi met her end.

Anuoluwapo, who is being detained at the Ogijo Police Division, said, “I don’t know what came over me, I just wanted us to reconcile and continue our relationship.

“Each time we break up, I am always severely affected; I converted from Christianity to Islam because I wanted to marry her.

“I even moved from my one-room apartment to self-contained accommodation so that she would be more comfortable. My visit was meant to be for a discussion but it degenerated into a quarrel.

“Akinyemi was not even aware that I had a knife on me when I forcefully had sex with her.”

The police said Anuoluwapo used the knife to cut Akinyemi’s throat and later had sex with her while she bled.

But the estranged lover claimed that she was still alive when he had sex with her on the couch in the sitting room.

Unknown to Anuoluwapo, some neighbours had seen him while he was sneaking into the house.

It was gathered that Akinyemi’s corpse was discovered at about 4pm by her mother and siblings when they returned home.

Although neighbours suspected Anuoluwapo, none of them initially came forward with information.

A police source said, “It was later, someone gave an anonymous tip to the police that Akinyemi had broken up several times with Anuoluwapo.

“He said each time; Anuoluwapo would get people from her community or the mosque where she worshipped to plead with her.”

No one knew where Anuoluwapo lived or worked. He had recently relocated from his home at Segun Kehinde Street, Ogijo to the PZ estate. In a bid to locate Anuoluwapo, police detectives were said to have picked residents who lived around Akinyemi’s home for questioning. Eventually one of the residents was said to have revealed Anuoluwapo’s place of work.

“A team of police detectives went to the company to arrest Anuoluwapo, but were initially refused entry. Eventually the Divisional Police Officer, SP. Toyin Afolaogun, had to come with the Divisional Crime Officer before Anuoluwapo could be arrested,” the source said.

A frightened Anuoluwapo was said to have immediately confessed his guilt upon questioning and led police detectives to his house where he had hidden the murder weapon.

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident.

He said, “The shirt which Anuoluwapo had worn to Akinyemi’s house on the day of the murder was found hidden in a corner with blood stains on it. The knife was found in his home.

“From our investigations, Akinyemi was already dead when Anuoluwapo had sex with her. When her corpse was discovered, her legs were still spread apart and they had become stiff. Semen too was found on her private part. Akinyemi’s body was discovered exactly the way Anuoluwapo had left it when he was through.”

Source: http://www.punchng.com/metro/bricklayer-slaughters-girlfriend-for-ending-relationship/
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by buklan4realyah(f): 8:52am On May 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked No b small tin oo

d guy vex gan nio

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Dyt(f): 9:00am On May 09, 2013
Ppl mistake love for obsession
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 9:25am On May 09, 2013
A bricklayer using a knifehe shuld av used a trowel instead of a knife na.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 9:35am On May 09, 2013
He was still having sex with her after splitting her throat and she was bleeding shocked some men are so disgusting.anyway he will have loads of raping in prison.at least we all know that there are lots of gays being incarcerated.they will rape his virgin anus and create a wide hole in it.tufiiaaaa.

I have no buisness with married women though.whether their marriage is bliss or hell,its none of my concern but to my single sisters who still have the power of choice in their hands,run away from over possesive,obsessive,extremly jealous,angry/violent men.a living woman is better than a late wife or girlfriend...ish

5 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by obi123: 9:46am On May 09, 2013
“Akinyemi was not even aware that I had a knife on me when I forcefully Were Intimate with her.”

The police said Anuoluwapo used the knife to cut Akinyemi’s throat and later Were Intimate with her while she bled.

clearly a sick disgusting man
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Exclibur(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2013
º Lord have mercy. May her soul RIP.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by tejpot(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2013
Wonders shall never end
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by kingarizona(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2013
Na wa oooo!!! What a sinful world... Hmmm... Rip to the dead!!#smh# *sobs*
Anyway 8th to comment#dancing-alingo#
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Maxymilliano(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2013
You made love to her while she bled to death, yet you don't know what came over you
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by konn: 9:51am On May 09, 2013
This man is an animal with no single human feeling still forcefully made love to a dying woman? oh my God this man should be given a death sentence
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On May 09, 2013
Dyt: Ppl mistake love for obsession

Did you mean to say; People mistaken obsession for love?

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by born2fuckpussy: 9:53am On May 09, 2013
Why God created dick and pussy in first place because love will never make sensse without these two instruction
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 9:54am On May 09, 2013
baba weyrey ni boi yi oooo
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Bonapart(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2013
Dis muderer should be hang immediately.......b4 its too late
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 9:54am On May 09, 2013
chai! girls, why leave a man that loves you and has done almost everything even changing his faith to islam, just to be with you? well, after he raped a dying lady, i sincerely doubt he really loved the diseased..ehya..ndo! emecha anyi ahu na uwa ozo..buy buy
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 9:55am On May 09, 2013
una know how much the small babe go don chop am? the guy wicked sha.girls should take it easy when collecting money from guys, cos you no fit chop me too much local come go free like dat no. mba nu.its all about give me i give you things.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Bonapart(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Why God created dick and pussy in first place because love will never make sensse without these two instruction
my 4riend dont involve 5od in unneccesary matters. Is nt compulsary dat u must comment
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Bonapart(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Why God created dick and pussy in first place because love will never make sensse without these two instruction
my 4riend dont involve God in unneccesary matters. Is nt compulsary dat u must comment
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by SwitnessA(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2013
Is so sad to see that people are still obsessed with relationships that they can not control heartbreaks. What a world.! angry
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by ichommy(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2013
Harbosede02: A bricklayer using a knifehe shuld av used a trowel instead of a knife na.
Are you hmmm, NEW NL RULES
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:02am On May 09, 2013
emmysenior:

Did you mean to say; People mistaken obsession for love?

Yels
Exactedly
Dats is it is
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by ChiSun27(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2013
Dis is man inhumanity to man abi woman sef...But y will a sane educated gal date an agbero?
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by theripper3: 10:07am On May 09, 2013
The spirit of Kil-islam entered into him, it changes a law abiding, modest man to a maniacal beast.

And the dude sef continue to straff girl wey dey blead to death. That nigga is worse than a psychopath.

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 10:08am On May 09, 2013
He was a christian and converted to mus.lim cos of the girl. And then, the spirit of God left him and the spirit terrorism (kill am kill am) occupied his heart.

11 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by slimyem: 10:08am On May 09, 2013
Men are also relationship desperadoes these days:-/

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by nenergy(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2013
Born 2be Rich: “ I converted from Christianity to Islam because I wanted to marry her.

“I even moved from my one-room apartment to self-contained accommodation.
hmmm Such sacrifice! I've long learnt that whatever you 'do' in a relationship should be done because and not 'because'. Guys learn this to avoid heart-ache or a criminal record.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 10:08am On May 09, 2013
Brick-SLAYER wink

5 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by tpapi: 10:09am On May 09, 2013
See wetin aggro dey cause
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by CoolKizzy(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2013
pre meditated murder. why did he take a knife along if he was only going to beg. I always tell girls, run far away from any guy with sings of aggression or obsession. the story often ends same.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta / Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls / Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.