Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life (10328 Views)

The 10 Commandments To Be Edited To 11 By God's "Representative" On Earth / The Ten Commandments In The New Testament / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Stegomiah: 9:44am On May 09, 2013
[b]Try to understand the deeper meaningĀ¬

They are like the ten commandments to follow in life all of the time!

1] Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout the journey.

2] So why is a Car's WINDSHIELD so large & the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look
Ahead and Move on.

3] Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.

4] All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last
long either.

5] Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always
need a Base of Gold!

6] Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!

7] When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.

8] A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"

9] When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has
prayed for you.

10] WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.[/b]

http://www.examiner.com/article/ten-for-believers

45 Likes

Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 09, 2013
See how God destroys everything? The rules without God are great but the ones with God......

Numbers 2-5, epic!

Number 8- great!
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Stegomiah: 2:34pm On May 09, 2013
Logicboy03: See how God destroys everything? The rules without God are great but the ones with God......

Numbers 2-5, epic!

Number 8- great!

I think you need to change your mentality, what will make you think dat dia is no God? And what is your belief? Do you know dat dia is lyf afta death? If you don't know when d time comes you will.
Moreover, bro its not too late, he is a merciful God, seek him and you will find him.

4 Likes

Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 09, 2013
Stegomiah:

I think you need to change your mentality, what will make you think dat dia is no God? And what is your belief? Do you know dat dia is lyf afta death? If you don't know when d time comes you will.
Moreover, bro its not too late, he is a merciful God, seek him and you will find him.

grin grin grin

You know that there's life after death? cheesy
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Stegomiah: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
musKeeto:

grin grin grin

You know that there's life after death? cheesy

Lemme guess, another Atheist!
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Buddydogg(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Buddydogg(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Stegomiah:

Lemme guess, another Atheist!
wat i tink iz dat guy ain't any Atheist?
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by tspun(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2013
(11) if u most progress as an average nigeria that earn less than 100k u must learn to put those bitches aside. They are dream breakers.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2013
cool
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Oskyworld(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2013
End will justify..Jesus is the way.. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Emmy9ite(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Cool principles. Thanks Op
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by rulegirl(f): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2013
i so much like ur write up.Thanks Op
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Kenistry(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Nice.......dou difficult to kip wen ur financial muscle is very small, u can't help it bt worry abt 2mao esp if u r a nigerian youth.
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2013
The commandment to follow in life is to love your fellow humans as thy self.

When you love: you won't cheat, steal, lie, kill etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2013
jst passing by,..abeg find me pin mouth charger
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by ghettodreamz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
@OP,

Thank You for Posting This... It refreshed my HOPE.
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by bilo1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
seen
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by ravensckar(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Brb wit my own
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
nice one,yea,am loving it.
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Andyblaze: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Although am a Ph.d holder and very intelligent, i must say these are wonderful points....ph.d
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Yomexy007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hw lovely these are, bt quite taxing 2 keep n live by...... Not impossible anyway!
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by dennisilupeju(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Beautiful God bless u
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Yomexy007(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: jst passing by,..abeg find me pin mouth charger

I v got one 4 u......... Hope u dnt mind.
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Btruth: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Stegomiah: Try to understand the deeper meaningĀ¬

They are like the ten commandments to follow in life all of the time!

1] Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout the journey.

2] So why is a Car's WINDSHIELD so large & the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look
Ahead and Move on.

3] Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.

4] All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last
long either.

5] Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always
need a Base of Gold!

6] Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!

7] When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.

8] A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"

9] When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has
prayed for you.

10] WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ten-for-believers

It is surely well with my soul.
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Stegomiah: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
ravensckar: Brb wit my own

Waiting....
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Stegomiah: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
ghettodreamz: @OP,

Thank You for Posting This... It refreshed my HOPE.

You welcome!
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Wendyphil(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Noted..
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by wman(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
FP after 4 months?
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by tbagjames(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: jst passing by,..abeg find me pin mouth charger
I hope you are not trying to do that in the church
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by phtemie(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nice one..
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Coldfeet(f): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
4]All things in life are temporary.
If going well, enjoy it, they will
not last forever. If going wrong,
don't worry, they can't last
long either.

This has been my motto! Ever since my turbulent teenage years. It kept me sane when Insanity calls...
Re: The Ten Commandments To Follow In Life by Slowvenom(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
d best post 4 d day, tns somuch, am lifted,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.