Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tana Adelana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tana Adelana (9011 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In All White Outfit At Tana Adelana's Birthday Party / Don Jazzy,Ini Edo,Iyabo Ojo,Tana Adelana At Intercontinental Dinner [Photo News] / Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tana Adelana by Nobody: 11:22am On May 09, 2013
I first saw her in a short film titled 'When Fishes Drown' then i saw her in a Ghanaian movie titled 'Single and Married' (which was a total waste of my precious time). I noticed she's beautiful and she acts well. Watch out for her! I was unaable to get any recent biography of her online; but i learnt she's a wife and a mother.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-D5ORTcCaoao/TpSMZ_x2RDI/AAAAAAAABQI/zqkPYW4aj38/s640/DSC_0401.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-a3Pd5ZNunWw/TpSLSRFUz0I/AAAAAAAABQA/Xm9ItSaPoVg/s640/Tana-Egbo-Adelana-41-398x600.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TZ81igln1ks/TpSMaveE8YI/AAAAAAAABQQ/0ib3tCP-XDc/s640/DSC_0572.JPG[/img]

A blogger wrote this article about her two years ago

Tana Adelana: She is Young, Nigerian and a Diva

In an age desirous of female role models, Tana is fast carving herself into one. A number of things rolled into one. Christiana Adelana, popularly called Tana, is veejay with over six years international experience, a Nollywood actress, a wife and a mother of two.

For six years Tana was the face of Channel O where she hosted the interactive O-BOMA show. With Channel O, she also hosted the magazine-styled 100% Naija show. Tana also worked with the Big Brother Africa reality series for three (3) years as the Nigerian correspondent. Also hosted the eviction parties for Big Brother Nigeria and West African Idols Reality TV shows. She hosted DSTV’s Mnet’s Let’s Dance reality dance series.

Tana, in 2007, hosted perhaps the biggest entertainment event, Hip Hop World’s Award with arguably the biggest name in Nigerian entertainment, D’banj. She has also gone on to work as host with other events, such as MTN Y’ello, LG karaoke Mega Star Show, Coca Cola Fc Tv Show and Zain Naira Rain Promo.

Tana is the current face of the peak talent show which captures the audience of many across Africa and produced kida kudz as its 2010 winner with the next season of peak talent show 3 kicking off soon and this year promises to be bigger and better.

The graduate of the University of Lagos has recently moved on to develop her talent in acting. She played a lead role in one of Nigeria’s finest producer’s series ‘Disclosure’ earning her critical acclaim and widespread interest from various casting supervisors and film producers. She also starred in Blessing Effiom Egbe’s production ‘2 Brides and a Baby, which is scheduled for cinema release in October.

A winner of the Grind Awards and a two time finalist & winner of Nigeria’s biggest youth event, The Future Awards, Tana describes herself as ‘passionately motivated’. For her, what is important is to be “deeply passionate about who you are; whether as a wife, a mother, an actress, an On Air Personality and work to be the best you can in those fields. That is my source of strength”.

Tana is definitely here to stay with her own show in the pipeline as well

http://youthmakingchange..com/2011/06/tana-adelana-she-is-young-nigerian-and.html
Re: Tana Adelana by kingingkinging: 11:54am On May 09, 2013
Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Tana Adelana by ayobase(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2013
The OP has taken over the job of Ijebabe!

She is there!
Re: Tana Adelana by icebebe(f): 10:01pm On May 10, 2013
i love d first n last pix of her,she's pweedy
Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 10, 2013
ayobase: The OP has taken over the job of Ijebabe!

She is there!

meaning? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tana Adelana by ayobase(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2013
speedyboi:

meaning? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I never knew u with this on NL, thought Ijebabe was the only.....I just read ur "bleaching" thread.

I likey....all ne to be informed!
Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 12, 2013
ayobase:

I never knew u with this on NL, thought Ijebabe was the only.....I just read ur "bleaching" thread.

I likey....all ne to be informed!

I'm not stable on nl....I go where ever spirit leads me grin grin
Re: Tana Adelana by Ishilove: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tana Adelana-nee Christiana Egbo.

She was my headgirl in secondary school, class of 2001. She is 29/30 (can't recall now). A staunch catholic, she has always been very pretty, even back then. I recall she was a bit of a drama queen. Don't know much about her personal life, except that she had some issues at the home front (mum was rumoured to have a few loose screws lipsrsealed)
Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ishilove: Tana Adelana-nee Christiana Egbo.

She was my headgirl in secondary school, class of 2001. She is 29/30 (can't recall now). A staunch catholic, she has always been very pretty, even back then. I recall she was a bit of a drama queen. Don't know much about her personal life, except that she had some issues at the home front (mum was rumoured to have a few loose screws lipsrsealed)

When will you leave this your aproko business?
Re: Tana Adelana by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
speedyboi:

When will you leave this your aproko business?
I said 'it was rumoured'. I didn't make up the rumours! angry undecided
Re: Tana Adelana by NLprincess(f): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cool pix, but Me realy like speedyboi, villageboi, sholay, semid4lyf, prof, for reasons best known to me.

1 Like

Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
NL_princess: Cool pix, but Me realy like speedyboi, villageboi, sholay, semid4lyf, prof, for reasons best known to me.

Tell us grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Tana Adelana by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
speedyboi:

When will you leave this your amebo business?
Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ishilove:
When will you leave this your amebo business?

Why are you following me? Just 'toast' me already grin and we will marry! wink grin wink wink
Re: Tana Adelana by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
speedyboi:

Why are you following me? Just 'toast' me already grin and we will marry! wink grin wink wink
See reverse psychology. You for kukuma tok sey na wetin dey ya mind since grin grin
Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ishilove:
See reverse psychology. You for kukuma tok sey na wetin dey ya mind since grin grin

What are you feeling like sef angry angry angry angry....Gerrout! I reject your proposal tongue
Re: Tana Adelana by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
speedyboi:

What are you feeling like sef angry angry angry angry....Gerrout! I reject your proposal tongue
Lol. Come now, dont be shy...just admit that you are hopelessly in love with me. I promise i wont laf...much cheesy
Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Come now, dont be shy...just admit that you are hopelessly in love with me. I promise i wont laf...much cheesy

haff suffered! cry angry...If I catch you ehn! you go see, you will know grin grin grin
Re: Tana Adelana by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
speedyboi:

haff suffered! cry angry...If I catch you ehn! you go see, you will know grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Tana Adelana by NLprincess(f): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
speedyboi:

i have been followiing u guys thread on movies and scripts b4 i decided to sign in. Una be gurus!
Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
NL_princess:
i have been followiing u guys thread on movies and scripts b4 i decided to sign in. Una be gurus!

Thanks oo...But I don go on leave for that work now grin, Na Villageboi and prof remain
Re: Tana Adelana by prof800(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
NL_princess:
*with an English bow*
...Thanks...
Re: Tana Adelana by prof800(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
speedyboi:

Thanks oo...But I don go on leave for that work now grin, Na Villageboi and prof remain
speedy! wait o, shey your leave never end ni.?
*stammering* uh..uh..uh..comon re...re...resume work jor.
Re: Tana Adelana by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
prof800:
speedy! wait o, shey your leave never end ni.?
I dey contemplate retiring gan ni sef. Before na one or two scripts...now thousands are just springing up grin grin.....I'm not good in Essay abeg. cheesy
Re: Tana Adelana by Seanonaira(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2018
The beautiful actress is from a royal family and attended Treasure Land Nursery and Primary school, Surulere for her primary education and St. Francis Catholic Secondary School in Idimu, Lagos. She graduated in University of Lagos with a BSc in Urban and Regional Planning, She has a special executive masters certificate in Leadership and Management from the Metropolitan School of Business and Management, United Kingdom.

READ Tana Adelana Full Biography Here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/in-an-age-desirous-of-female-role-models-tana-is-fast-carving-herself-into-one-a-number-of-things-rolled-into-one-christiana-adelana-popularly-called-tana-is-veejay-with-over-six-years-internati/

(1) (Reply)

The True Biography Of The Uneducated Fugitive Senatorial Candidate Esho Jinadu A / PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. / Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.