Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Top Three Fiction Or Non-fiction Books Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top Three Fiction Or Non-fiction Books Read (793 Views)

Has A Nigerian Ever Written Science Fiction Or Fantasy? / Saddest Books Read? / Atlantis A Fiction Or Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Three Fiction Or Non-fiction Books Read by Theflint1(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2013
hello nairalanders, am a guy that luvs reading a lot, and I would like to knw the top books u have read, it must not necessarily be d number stipulated by my header. It wud be important cause it can direct me and other people intreasted on great books to read. Mine happens 2 be these three:
1. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
2. Da Vinci code by Dan Brown.
3. Awaken the giant within you by Anthony Robbins.

Note: It would not be necessary to include the Bible or Koran.
Re: Top Three Fiction Or Non-fiction Books Read by henryvirus(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2013
The dragonlance series are my best ever. Try them out. It's Magic,war nd ancient stuff. I've got some ebooks if anyone is interested.
Some titles are:
1. Dragons of a summer flame.
2. Tanis the shadow years.
3. Dragons of a lost star.
4. Wanderlust.
5. The companions.
Just to mention a few.
Re: Top Three Fiction Or Non-fiction Books Read by gpr178: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
You mentioned some of the great pieces of writings to read soon, Gonna go for it as soon as i complete my current novel, But i've ready the 1st one you mentioned and it was a great experiences, Hope the other two do impress me too.

Clive Barker The Great and Secret Show is Masterfully Written | David Morrell First Blood is the Most Popular Action Thriller

(1) (Reply)

The Jealousy Of Man / Wole Soyinka. Icon. Legend. / Lamba Lambo: An Untold Story Of Love And Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.