Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Stock Brokers In Nigeria? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Brokers In Nigeria? (40546 Views)

List Of Suspended Nigerian Stock Brokers / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by luwadmusic(f): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2008
@ Kenny419,

Why on earth will u add 419 to ur name, are you trying to be proudly Nigerian

'Newais on the matter at hand, I think it's a wise thing to deal directly with banks. I even envy you on that.

Also, if you are thinking of buying and selling stock on short-time basis (trading), that's also good. I advise that you trade in Penny Stocks because it'll bring you better returns since you will not be entitled to recieving dividends.

Gud luck!
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by ZURIEL: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2008
brokers are after one thing (your money), so you have to be careful when u want invest your money thru them. remember for every trade placed they collect a commission from you. if you depend on a broker to tell u when to buy or sell you are puting yourself at risk because some might be false analysis and you lose while they gain.

for those that want to enjoy the wealth of stocks but either do not have enough money or lack the idea of trading stocks should invest through mutual fund. it is the safest way to guide your investment with good returns. u can do a search on the net for verification. here are my top picks funds( first bank heritage fund, oceanic vintage fund, arm discovery fund, zenith mutual fund and ibtc . GOOD LUCK
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by AsoRock5(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
Plz, I purchased a zenith shares at the beginning of the year and have yet to receive the shares certificate up unti now. Can anyone enlighten me on what to do? is it possible to let go of the shares and get my funds back? luv to

plz advise
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by ZURIEL: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
one problem that we face in this country is delay in recieving share certificate. that is why i dont advice people to buy share through ipo(initial public offer) as long as you dont have that share certificate you might as well watch the price of stock rise to double and then fall back even below the actual price without u having control over your account . this best advice i can give to you is to open a stockbrokers account with any of the firm and then buy through secondary market. to confirm your share certificate, you may have to go to zenith register office and find out if the certificate has been sent to you or it has been returned back to their office. you can get the address from any zenith bank. once you recieve your certificate give it to your stock broker. success
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by amaky(f): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2008
you can use leadcapital, contact me 08035813065 with them you can view your account online
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by BobbyA(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
I hope youve got your zenith certificates by now. No cause for alarm. That is normal that these things in Nigeria take so long. but it's one of those things. Next time you want to invest you can look for impartial advice from ppl on this forum. You can contact me by mail. bobbyadejo@etrada.net i live and breathe Naija stocks.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by stockbull(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1131485/free-nigeria-stock-pick-alert/11#14348532www.nairaland.com/1131485/free-nigeria-stock-pick-alert/11#14348532www.nairaland.com/1131485/free-nigeria-stock-pick-alert/11#14348532

join my thread and meet experts
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2013
Seun: [s]I'm begging you in the name of whatever God you believe in not to invest in the stock market. As an outsider, you will most likely not make any money. You should especially not invest your life savings in the stock market.

Do you want to start a business? We can help you with brainstorming; we can help you to discover business ideas that you'll be able to execute just fine with just your brain and your hands. So your destiny will be in your hands. please don't throw away your valuable capital. I know you must have labored one way or the other for it.[/s]

And, lest I forget, welcome to Nairaland, parababe! Or is it smartbabe? wink
In May of 2006 when Seun was advising against investing in the NSE, people crucified him. Fast forward to 2009 and all those folks lost their money to the market. Fast forward to today, is it advisable to get back in the NSE?
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Vicotu2009: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hotstepper:
@parababe , I can link you up with a stock broker who is my aunty who works in a stock company where my uncle is the MD of the company. They r well known in lagos and deals with prominent people, My mom deals with them and sum familyfriends in Canada that are interested in the business,

In terms of online job, I can link you with one because my aunties here in Canada is involved in one as she works from home, she can get u started and she makes money 4rom it and lotz of Nigerians in Nigeria r also in it, get back 2 me so I can put you through, Even a good thing u gat internet, good job, good luck
Hi, my name is Victor, I would like to know about the online business too please. I am a chemical engineer with no work at the moment. Thank you.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Onoroyiza(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2019
Vicotu2009:

Hi, my name is Victor, I would like to know about the online business too please. I am a chemical engineer with no work at the moment. Thank you.

Hello Victor. Please I just want to ask you.
Do you mean there is no job at all for a chemical engineer in Nigeria because I would like to become one
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Onoroyiza(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2019
Hotstepper:
@parababe , I can link you up with a stock broker who is my aunty who works in a stock company where my uncle is the MD of the company. They r well known in lagos and deals with prominent people, My mom deals with them and sum familyfriends in Canada that are interested in the business,

In terms of online job, I can link you with one because my aunties here in Canada is involved in one as she works from home, she can get u started and she makes money 4rom it and lotz of Nigerians in Nigeria r also in it, get back 2 me so I can put you through, Even a good thing u gat internet, good job, good luck

Can you also link me to one please
I really need an online business for some earnings
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Vicotu2009: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=Onoroyiza post=82027647]

Hello Victor. Please I just want to ask you.
Do you mean there is no job at all for a chemical engineer in Nigeria because I would like to become one[/quote

There's. The challenge is the country. Getting a job is quite difficult. Chemical Engineering is a great course.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Tknight(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
We are looking for a reliable seller of Bitcoin or FX that will choose any GTB bank convinient for him because I use GTBank account aswell.
Call Tobi: 07033340933

parababe:
Can Someone Link Me To A Stock Broker?

Hey all, am a newbie as this is my first post though i have been coming to this site to read and learn, its been a great resource to me. As my name suggest am a paraplegic lady who resides in Nigeria. Employment has been a great challenge, well am thinking of having my money work for, i have great interest in stock market though i don't know much about stock, so can someone help link me up with a sincere reliable stock broker, for a start i have about 50,000 Naira to invest. Looking forward to your advice, suggestions, anything will be welcome. Thanks, parababe
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Tknight(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hotstepper:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.