Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure (34177 Views)

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Dibiachukwu: 10:58pm On May 10, 2013
Also summon the ministers for education of the last 4 decades.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by YDiva: 11:47pm On May 10, 2013
acidtalk: What in Heaven's name is This Country Nigeria turning into?

If this so called House of Representative members have nothing to do, can they just close that chambers, give the keys to Tambuwwal to continue globe trotting with rotimi Ameachi in his private jet. This whole thing is making a mockery of this country.

Is it the Head of Jamb the House of Representative are meant to summon on the Dullards who have nothing in their heads and their parents who no longer scold them to go and read.

The educational standard as so gone down the drain that even a day to exams, students will have heavy ear phones in their ears (they call DRE abi shey na Snoppy) listening to some immoral meaningless songs being sang by all the so called illiterate wanna be dropouts.

Nothing in Nigeria is improving anymore, everything seems to be nose diving, from morals, to spiritual life, educational standard, respect, conscience, trust, hardwork, humility, honesty......

Tambuwwal tell your boys to face more pressing issues rather than blaming an innocent man and his team for marking genuinely without bias what those useless dullards tick in the exam sheet.

Well, I don't blame dem sef. Afterall the thief that called himself Farouk Lawan was the chairman Committee on Education. They are looking for ways to siphone bribe from the Budget given to Jamb this year.

Students : if una dare insult me, na the person wey dey the oldest picture for una house una dey talk to.

Olodo bunch of students in a dead nation. Like Olodo Students like their Dumb President.
Talk abt d pple u knw nd nt abt others dat worked theirselves out in d hope dat dey would make it.,my mum's an educationist and she confirmed sometyn went wrong cos students who represents her school in competition came out with ntin good....By d way,wu re u dat u cant be criticized?Talk abt ur siblings or relatives wu failed cos they spendt their tym on social networks.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Harry4cas(m): 1:43am On May 11, 2013
acidtalk:
Students : if una dare insult me, na the person wey dey the oldest picture for una house una dey talk to.

Olodo bunch of students in a dead nation. Like Olodo Students like their Dumb President.

Thorndah Faya Dat Ya Mawth..... Idont blame you, u dont just talk sh*t just becos u've passed the Jamb exam nd u probably dont have any relative battling with the so called useless jamb...

Mtsheeew I think is hightime to Ban this mumu jamb,other countries aint on that same sh!t. They claim they're working rubbish.... JAMB DONT REALLY NEED TO TELL US WHEN AND WHEN NOT TO GO TO UNIVERSITY. AFTER ALL MY STUDies N HARDWORK I CANT SEE MY RESULT. Wtf Rubbish Country. THUNDA FIRE ANY1 SUPPORTING JAMB AND THEIR LOUSY JOB.

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by samilo88(m): 4:22am On May 11, 2013
Braimoh200: From my own point of view,i think dat JAMB should add extra marks to every candidate who participated in the exam as to boast their scores
After dem go dey blame JAMB for their failure. How dem wan take boast their score? Abi u mean say make dem make their score get mouth? LWKMD guy is boost not boast..
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by kevotek1000(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2013
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Jordi(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2013
"Book face''dry bastard...go and find sumtn beta to crack abt
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Jordi(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2013
"Acid talk"lyk d name lyk d persn...gud 4 ntin old unpatriotic dumb ass...who are u to tink u can just cum here and blabb utermost rubbish...indeed an acid talk...
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Ortarico(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2013
acidtalk: What in Heaven's name is This Country Nigeria turning into?

If this so called House of Representative members have nothing to do, can they just close that chambers, give the keys to Tambuwwal to continue globe trotting with rotimi Ameachi in his private jet. This whole thing is making a mockery of this country.

Is it the Head of Jamb the House of Representative are meant to summon on the Dullards who have nothing in their heads and their parents who no longer scold them to go and read.

The educational standard as so gone down the drain that even a day to exams, students will have heavy ear phones in their ears (they call DRE abi shey na Snoppy) listening to some immoral meaningless songs being sang by all the so called illiterate wanna be dropouts.

Nothing in Nigeria is improving anymore, everything seems to be nose diving, from morals, to spiritual life, educational standard, respect, conscience, trust, hardwork, humility, honesty......

Tambuwwal tell your boys to face more pressing issues rather than blaming an innocent man and his team for marking genuinely without bias what those useless dullards tick in the exam sheet.

Well, I don't blame dem sef. Afterall the thief that called himself Farouk Lawan was the chairman Committee on Education. They are looking for ways to siphone bribe from the Budget given to Jamb this year.

Permit me or not, you're the biggest fool in the world and a cold blooded schadenfreude!!
In fact you're a disappointment. Everyone is persuading the board to make amends of its errors, u dey there dey talk 4rm ur yansh old fò*ól. . .
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by ifeomabernard(f): 6:11pm On May 11, 2013
[url]ifeomabernard..com[/url] guyz please check out my blogpage
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 11, 2013
YDiva:
Talk abt d pple u knw nd nt abt others dat worked theirselves out in d hope dat dey would make it.,my mum's an educationist and she confirmed sometyn went wrong cos [b]students who represents[/b] her school in competition came out with ntin good....By d way,wu re u dat u cant be criticized?Talk abt ur siblings or relatives wu failed cos they spendt their tym on social networks.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by lanreonida: 8:32am On May 12, 2013
thanks a lot my guy
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by TekkyG(f): 8:40pm On May 12, 2013
Some people here are so DUMB, like seriously tho. If you actually don't know what to say please don't bother posting, Because you can't tell me more than half of the student who wrote the Jamb are Dull student... Enough of the social media ish!!! [color=#990000]
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Kissalive2012(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2013
Good Day My Nigeria students.. If You Know That You Scored Below or Above 180 in This Year Jamb And You Still need Admission into 100 Level ,, Just call Me For help.... 07064631271:::stay bless
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Saintyval: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2016
acidtalk:
What in Heaven's name is This Country Nigeria turning into?

u speak like su1 dat is very hungry.....having u bin starving??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Good Are You In English Language, Check This Out / Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment / Water-Logged Class In Akwa Ibom School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.