Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture (7089 Views)

What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by sexiestharam(f): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2019
annyplenty:
The enemy is the serpent. he is cunningly ' cunning. Be filled with the Holy Ghost and you will decode all his cunningness and escape his traps.
Good morning. Please how do I join the prayer team? I would love to join.
Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
sexiestharam:

Which prayer team?

1 Like

Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
It is the plan of the devils to keep you busy with what is not important to keep you away from what is important.

Don't be too busy to the extent you have no time to prepare for the return of the Lord, Jesus Christ.
Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
With the rate and level of ongoing wickedness around the world, you need no evidence further that wicked evil spirits have been poured out.

Be under the full coverage of the blood of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Put on the whole armour of God.

1 Like

Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Op, God bless u once again. Your post brought fear upon me but all you said, i hv also seen. We are truly in the last days so we should put our faith and trust in him alone because by our strength alone, we cant make it. For a man is made perfect in Godliness. OP, you should also follow your advice too and pray without ceasing.
shalom
Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Blakewilli:
Op, God bless u once again. Your post brought fear upon me but all you said, i hv also seen. We are truly in the last days so we should put our faith and trust in him alone because by our strength alone, we cant make it. For a man is made perfect in Godliness. OP, you should also follow your advice too and pray without ceasing.
shalom

Thank you. I pray God help me to heed your advise in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
annyplenty:

Thank you. I pray God help me to heed your advise in Jesus name.
amen
Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2020
sexiestharam:

Send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com and you will receive copies of prayers available.

1 Like

Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
annyplenty:
TOPIC: VISIONS EXPOSING THE PLANS OF THE ENEMY TO HINDER CHRISTIANS FROM RAPTURE

TEXT: ISAIAH 29: 15-16

Isaiah 29:15-16
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

INTRODUCTION
In our end-time study series that we post on nairaland, we have studied the following topics
1. 50 signs of rapture/end-time ( https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs )
2. Why we must watch ( https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must )
3. Awareness of Sin ( https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin )
4. Awareness of false Prophets. ( https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false )

As the study series continues, very soon, we plan to teach a topic 'Awareness of Forces of Darkness' to enable us understand biblically the plans of satan and its agents in this end-time so that we will know how to prepare ourselves better for rapture and not fall into their traps. we are still preparing towards that. But amazingly to us, God begin to reveal to us some plans of the forces of darkness to win souls (especially those of Christians) for satan and his antichrist.

For some days back now, we (some of us in the prayer team) have been having visions/ messages concerning rapture frequently. Because of the frequent ways these rapture messages/visions are coming these past days and the way God is revealing plans of the enemy to us also, we strongly believe we shouldn’t delay in sharing the Visions. We will not want anyone to fall into the plans of the enemy to cause him to miss the rapture. We may release our teaching on ‘awareness of forces of darkness’ later.

The visions we received recently are given below and they concern the followings.
1. UNHOLY ANOINTING
One of our prayer team members reported that he dreamt and saw a man that is popular for acting as a ritualist/sorcerer in nigerian home movies, among a group of pastors, whom he knew in real life. He said the ritual actor also paraded himself as a genuine pastor among them.
The prayer team member said the man realized that our member had recognized him not to be a genuine pastor and he quickly approached the brother to tell him that he knew him somewhere, probably, to calm the brother down from exposing him as a false pastor. The brother said all of them came to visit me. He said as the pastors were still with me the fake pastor secretly called the prayer team member and me and gave us some oil, which he called anointing oil, to use but we did not use the oil.

About 2 days after our prayer member shared the dream with me, I read the testimony of another brother (I do not know him) who said he dreamt that Jesus showed him how satan and his agents had planned to anoint Christians in their dream with unholy anointing to cause them to become weary, lukewarm, not able to pray again, go into sin, and eventually not qualified for rapture. I was shocked when I read this testimony.

Please be careful with anointing oil, these days. Now, One common trend in churches is anointing service. Please, be careful before you receive one. If you must receive anointing oil, pray very well that JESUS CHRIST should sanctify the oil with his blood and (if you are in an anointing service, you may have to do it secretly so that the congregation or the pastor will not hear and you may be termed as rebellious.)
If you dreamt that your head was anointed by a questionable person or in a questionable setting and condition, when you wake, quickly pray that the Lord Jesus should neutralize any unholy anointing in your life with his blood.

2. PACKAGED FOODS/ CHICKENS
A brother, one of our prayer team shared with me that it was revealed to him how forces of darkness intend to use packaged foods (like food packed in take-away packs) as a weapon against christians especially in the church.
Some few days ago, i had a similar revelation. One of my senior brothers and I were going somewhere and we were hungry. we visited a eatery to eat. We ordered chicken. The attendants, who were relatively young, brought out a single chicken lap. They said that was the only chicken piece left and that we should wait for some minutes to prepare more chicken for us. One of us ate the chicken they brought and we were waiting for more. Soon one of the attendants called me to come and help them kill the chicken, as I entered their kitchen, I saw a shrine at the corner and an effigy was placed on the shrine. On the head of the effigy was written 'esu laalu' (this is Yoruba word for SATAN). The boy asked me to kill the chicken on the effigy in the shrine. I resisted. I asked why he wanted to kill the chicken to be sold for public on a satanic effigy in the shrine. He said they would never sell any chicken in that eatery, unless they first sacrifice it to their idol (satan).

Please, be careful with foods. if you go to any church anniversary and they package food for you. Please, pray on it very well. Sanctify it before you it. Also watch the eatery where you will eat. Pray before you eat anything.
This is time to be alert. Trumpet will soon sound. satan is just looking for ways to disqualify Christians from rapture. Pray on processed foods before you eat them. Pray on milk, tin tomatoes, slice bread and all food stuffs.

3. VACCINES.
In another dream, I saw a lot of people on the street. It was as if something that is likely to affect people's sight had happened. So people of all categories were being given compulsory vaccines to use to prevent eye problem from arising. The vaccine was a liquid contained in one small bottle and it had to be applied into the mouth. People were given to use and also use for everybody in their home. I was also given but I didn’t use it. i was skeptical of the vaccine because of the way the vaccine was being enforced on everybody. Suddenly, it was revealed to me that the vaccine was a gross deception and not really meant to prevent eye problem as the people were told. I was made to understand that the vaccine was like a concoction/spell made to make all people follow the antichrist.

Then, I saw a man (name with-held).With all his strenght, he was grossly blaspheming God Almighty (revelations 13:6). I was shocked.

Brethren, this is the time to be filled with the Holy Ghost. We are almost at the midnight hour. Darkness has covered the whole earth. Behold HE cometh in the cloud very soon. Watch and Pray
We will try to get across as many more things as are revealed.

CONCLUSION
Truly, as Isaiah 29:15-16 puts it, the plans of the enemy cannot be hidden from God. Thank God that He has made open to us what the enemies are trying to conceal from our knowledge. Though, the threats of the enemy are real yet they are empty, if we absolutely trust in God and hearken to HIS words.

ACTIONS
• Begin to watch and pray as He said in Luke 21:36 to be able to escape all the things that will soon happen to earth (great tribulation). What is happening now is child’s play. What will happen to those that miss the rapture will be terrible. We shall look into those things later. Repent of all sins, forgive people, fast, pray, watch, drop all worldliness.

PRAYERS
• Repent of all SINs and pray that He cleanse and sanctify you with His blood. Please do this as many times as possible daily.
• O Lord, Let me escape and let the enemy of my soul fall into the pit he has dug.
• Lord Jesus, give me the grace of watchfulness and readiness for your coming.
• Lord Jesus, give me the grace of the 5 wise virgins.

For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com and please tell others to join us. We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now are child’s play. Shalom

In 2013, God in His mercy revealed to me that vaccines, among other things, are part of what the antichrist will use to cause many people to miss the rapture. I posted the message here, by God's grace. Some people, in the comment said some derogatory things to me because of that., Now 7 yers later, it has to take corona virus for people to start believing vaccines could be used for some conspiracies. Many general overseers have suddenly begun to talk about vaccines.

Glory be to God who knows the end from the beginning and who chooses yo use whoever He wants.
Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2020
annyplenty:

In 2013, God in His mercy revealed to me that vaccines, among other things, are part of what the antichrist will use to cause many people to miss the rapture. I posted the message here, by God's grace. Some people, in the comment said some derogatory things to me because of that., Now 7 yers later, it has to take corona virus for people to start believing vaccines could be used for some conspiracies. Many general overseers have suddenly begun to talk about vaccines.

Glory be to God who knows the end from the beginning and who chooses yo use whoever He wants.

Let us Watch and pray
Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
annyplenty:
TOPIC: VISIONS EXPOSING THE PLANS OF THE ENEMY TO HINDER CHRISTIANS FROM RAPTURE

TEXT: ISAIAH 29: 15-16

Isaiah 29:15-16
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

INTRODUCTION
In our end-time study series that we post on nairaland, we have studied the following topics
1. 50 signs of rapture/end-time ( https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs )
2. Why we must watch ( https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must )
3. Awareness of Sin ( https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin )
4. Awareness of false Prophets. ( https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false )

As the study series continues, very soon, we plan to teach a topic 'Awareness of Forces of Darkness' to enable us understand biblically the plans of satan and its agents in this end-time so that we will know how to prepare ourselves better for rapture and not fall into their traps. we are still preparing towards that. But amazingly to us, God begin to reveal to us some plans of the forces of darkness to win souls (especially those of Christians) for satan and his antichrist.

For some days back now, we (some of us in the prayer team) have been having visions/ messages concerning rapture frequently. Because of the frequent ways these rapture messages/visions are coming these past days and the way God is revealing plans of the enemy to us also, we strongly believe we shouldn’t delay in sharing the Visions. We will not want anyone to fall into the plans of the enemy to cause him to miss the rapture. We may release our teaching on ‘awareness of forces of darkness’ later.

The visions we received recently are given below and they concern the followings.
1. UNHOLY ANOINTING
One of our prayer team members reported that he dreamt and saw a man that is popular for acting as a ritualist/sorcerer in nigerian home movies, among a group of pastors, whom he knew in real life. He said the ritual actor also paraded himself as a genuine pastor among them.
The prayer team member said the man realized that our member had recognized him not to be a genuine pastor and he quickly approached the brother to tell him that he knew him somewhere, probably, to calm the brother down from exposing him as a false pastor. The brother said all of them came to visit me. He said as the pastors were still with me the fake pastor secretly called the prayer team member and me and gave us some oil, which he called anointing oil, to use but we did not use the oil.

About 2 days after our prayer member shared the dream with me, I read the testimony of another brother (I do not know him) who said he dreamt that Jesus showed him how satan and his agents had planned to anoint Christians in their dream with unholy anointing to cause them to become weary, lukewarm, not able to pray again, go into sin, and eventually not qualified for rapture. I was shocked when I read this testimony.

Please be careful with anointing oil, these days. Now, One common trend in churches is anointing service. Please, be careful before you receive one. If you must receive anointing oil, pray very well that JESUS CHRIST should sanctify the oil with his blood and (if you are in an anointing service, you may have to do it secretly so that the congregation or the pastor will not hear and you may be termed as rebellious.)
If you dreamt that your head was anointed by a questionable person or in a questionable setting and condition, when you wake, quickly pray that the Lord Jesus should neutralize any unholy anointing in your life with his blood.

2. PACKAGED FOODS/ CHICKENS
A brother, one of our prayer team shared with me that it was revealed to him how forces of darkness intend to use packaged foods (like food packed in take-away packs) as a weapon against christians especially in the church.
Some few days ago, i had a similar revelation. One of my senior brothers and I were going somewhere and we were hungry. we visited a eatery to eat. We ordered chicken. The attendants, who were relatively young, brought out a single chicken lap. They said that was the only chicken piece left and that we should wait for some minutes to prepare more chicken for us. One of us ate the chicken they brought and we were waiting for more. Soon one of the attendants called me to come and help them kill the chicken, as I entered their kitchen, I saw a shrine at the corner and an effigy was placed on the shrine. On the head of the effigy was written 'esu laalu' (this is Yoruba word for SATAN). The boy asked me to kill the chicken on the effigy in the shrine. I resisted. I asked why he wanted to kill the chicken to be sold for public on a satanic effigy in the shrine. He said they would never sell any chicken in that eatery, unless they first sacrifice it to their idol (satan).

Please, be careful with foods. if you go to any church anniversary and they package food for you. Please, pray on it very well. Sanctify it before you it. Also watch the eatery where you will eat. Pray before you eat anything.
This is time to be alert. Trumpet will soon sound. satan is just looking for ways to disqualify Christians from rapture. Pray on processed foods before you eat them. Pray on milk, tin tomatoes, slice bread and all food stuffs.

3. VACCINES.
In another dream, I saw a lot of people on the street. It was as if something that is likely to affect people's sight had happened. So people of all categories were being given compulsory vaccines to use to prevent eye problem from arising. The vaccine was a liquid contained in one small bottle and it had to be applied into the mouth. People were given to use and also use for everybody in their home. I was also given but I didn’t use it. i was skeptical of the vaccine because of the way the vaccine was being enforced on everybody. Suddenly, it was revealed to me that the vaccine was a gross deception and not really meant to prevent eye problem as the people were told. I was made to understand that the vaccine was like a concoction/spell made to make all people follow the antichrist.

Then, I saw a man (name with-held).With all his strenght, he was grossly blaspheming God Almighty (revelations 13:6). I was shocked.

Brethren, this is the time to be filled with the Holy Ghost. We are almost at the midnight hour. Darkness has covered the whole earth. Behold HE cometh in the cloud very soon. Watch and Pray
We will try to get across as many more things as are revealed.

CONCLUSION
Truly, as Isaiah 29:15-16 puts it, the plans of the enemy cannot be hidden from God. Thank God that He has made open to us what the enemies are trying to conceal from our knowledge. Though, the threats of the enemy are real yet they are empty, if we absolutely trust in God and hearken to HIS words.

ACTIONS
• Begin to watch and pray as He said in Luke 21:36 to be able to escape all the things that will soon happen to earth (great tribulation). What is happening now is child’s play. What will happen to those that miss the rapture will be terrible. We shall look into those things later. Repent of all sins, forgive people, fast, pray, watch, drop all worldliness.

PRAYERS
• Repent of all SINs and pray that He cleanse and sanctify you with His blood. Please do this as many times as possible daily.
• O Lord, Let me escape and let the enemy of my soul fall into the pit he has dug.
• Lord Jesus, give me the grace of watchfulness and readiness for your coming.
• Lord Jesus, give me the grace of the 5 wise virgins.

For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com and please tell others to join us. We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now are child’s play. Shalom

When we reported that the enemy is planning to use vaccine to hinder is children from making rapture, some people cast their unbeliefs. Now, the whole world is talking about vaccines.
Re: Visions Exposing The Plans Of The Enemy To Hinder Christians From Rapture by annyplenty(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
In 2013, the Lord has warned us about how the antichrist will try to use vaccine to cause a lot of people to miss rapture.

we put the warning out faithfully on this thread.

Let the who world be wrong, the Lord will always be right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Spent 15 Months In My Mother’s Womb: T.b Joshua / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / My Dream Of Ripe Heavy Bounch Of Plantain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.