Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Get Contacts Of Over 120mn Dates Online 4rm All Over D World B4 U Meet Them Now! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Contacts Of Over 120mn Dates Online 4rm All Over D World B4 U Meet Them Now! (832 Views)

Good News Just 4 U All Over D World!!! / Contacts Of Base Oil Dealers In Nigeria. / Land 4 Poultry Business At Leki Lagos Goodnews 2 All Our Cstoma Acros D World, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Contacts Of Over 120mn Dates Online 4rm All Over D World B4 U Meet Them Now! by dswebmas: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2008
DEAR NAIRALANDERS,

GREETINGS TO YOU.
YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE THIS
BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO
DO CONSISTENT BUSINESS ONLINE,or yu want to meet that some one special online,
MY PROGRAM/SOFTWARE AFFORDS YOU THE GR8 OPPORTUNITY
TO REACH OVER 120MN REAL TIME CUSTOMERS/dates.

THIS SOFTWARE IS FOR SALE AT A 50% DISCOUNT TO MY FIRST 100
BUYERS.CALL TO FIX A CHAT APPOINTMENT SO I COULD LET YOU KNOW ITS CAPABILITIES.
ALSO CHECK OUT SOME OF THEM:
IT ALLOWS YOU LOCATE PROPECTS FROM PARTICULAR COUNTRIES MALE/FEMALE.
IT GIVE YOU THEIR CONTACT ADDRESSES AS WELL AS IM AND PHINE.
IT LETS YOU KNOW WHENEVER THEY ARE ONLINE, AND MORE,
it gives you details of their sex,age and actual location.

IM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO WITH 120MN CUSTOMERS ONLINE!
Re: Get Contacts Of Over 120mn Dates Online 4rm All Over D World B4 U Meet Them Now! by dswebmas: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2008
bump!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Lace Wig For Sale: Very Cheap! / Secrets To Building Your Business / Get The Auto Content Posting Software On Your Website Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.