Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' (105810 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by diji04(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2013
I had séx with my brother-in-law by mistake. In the dark I thought he was my husband.

I’m 29, my husband’s 31. His parents held a family party for his niece’s 18th birthday last weekend.

Everyone was there, including my husband’s brother who was home from working away in Saudi. He’s 36.

We all get on well and there was plenty of alcohol and food. It was a nice party and we carried on drinking and dancing into the small hours.

My husband went up to bed before me and said he’d be waiting for me. I followed him up 20 minutes later. I got into bed feeling frisky and we ended up having séx.

I woke up a couple of hours later and sat up to get a drink of water. I pulled back the curtain to let some light in through the window from the street lamp right outside the bedroom.

I looked round and got the shock of my life when I realised I was in bed with the wrong man. The man beside me was my husband’s brother. I’d gone into the wrong bedroom and I guess my brother-in-law thought it was his lucky day. We had all had a lot to drink.

I ran to the right bedroom and crawled into bed with my husband who was fast asleep. Then I realised I’d left my underwear in the other room, so I sneaked back.

My brother-in-law was stirring so I hissed that we must keep quiet about what had happened. He just said, “Whatever.”

He’s flown back to Saudi now but I don’t know whether to admit everything to my husband. If this comes out I’ll lose a man I love more than anything and cause family ructions.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/deidre/4835068/Deidre-Daily-Drama-I-got-so-drunk-I-slept-with-my-brother-in-law-by-mistake.html

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Kween1: 2:04pm On May 10, 2013
Rubish.....

18 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by wonlasewonimi: 2:10pm On May 10, 2013
You no know the size wey dey enter the place before?

64 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by sweettease(f): 2:13pm On May 10, 2013
Which kind lie lie story be this na undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Beetwo(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2013
first of all, did you enjoyed it?

7 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 10, 2013
wonlasewonimi: You no know the size wey dey enter the place before?
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Sanboy25: 2:47pm On May 10, 2013

Nice story smiley

3 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by manmustwac(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2013
Sanboy25:
Nice story smiley
You mean nice super story smiley

7 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Aklofs: 3:20pm On May 10, 2013
Arrant rubish
thread dismissed
diji04: I had séx with my brother-in-law by mistake. In the dark I thought he was my husband.

I’m 29, my husband’s 31. His parents held a family party for his niece’s 18th birthday last weekend.

Everyone was there, including my husband’s brother who was home from working away in Saudi. He’s 36.

We all get on well and there was plenty of alcohol and food. It was a nice party and we carried on drinking and dancing into the small hours.

My husband went up to bed before me and said he’d be waiting for me. I followed him up 20 minutes later. I got into bed feeling frisky and we ended up having séx.

I woke up a couple of hours later and sat up to get a drink of water. I pulled back the curtain to let some light in through the window from the street lamp right outside the bedroom.

I looked round and got the shock of my life when I realised I was in bed with the wrong man. The man beside me was my husband’s brother. I’d gone into the wrong bedroom and I guess my brother-in-law thought it was his lucky day. We had all had a lot to drink.

I ran to the right bedroom and crawled into bed with my husband who was fast asleep. Then I realised I’d left my underwear in the other room, so I sneaked back.

My brother-in-law was stirring so I hissed that we must keep quiet about what had happened. He just said, “Whatever.”

He’s flown back to Saudi now but I don’t know whether to admit everything to my husband. If this comes out I’ll lose a man I love more than anything and cause family ructions.
Arrant rubish

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by DigitalSignal(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2013
diji04: I had séx with my brother-in-law by mistake. In the dark I thought he was my husband.

How can you be taken seriously when your gender indicates you're male and you're here talking as a lady?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by DigitalSignal(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2013
wonlasewonimi: You no know the size wey dey enter the place before?
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by boron10(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2013
DigitalSignal:

How can you be taken seriously when your gender indicates you're male and you're here talking as a lady?
He probably stole the story from a facebook page

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Krasid(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2013
did you say "mistake".anyway,i think you should tell your husband,though it will hurt him a lot,if he truly loves you he will understand.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by iebanehita(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2013
boron10:
He probably stole the story from a facebook page

We shld b giving advice to a faceless grl!
The OP isnt evn responding to anybody sef..#mschew

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Uziehot(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2013
GBAGAUN! Na u win,go collect ur trophy frm seun. Heavy weight chap.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Princeparix(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2013
d name of d muvi na Total flaws

5 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Kolade9(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2013
Will like to see a nollywood movie version of this story. smiley

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by mysticgal(f): 5:14pm On May 10, 2013
at your age you still craw haba and op hw come you're male abi you be homo?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Temismith(f): 5:31pm On May 10, 2013
Apart from d fact dat i dont beliv u, go and unsleep with him to undo ur mistake. undecided

4 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2013
***singing*** this is super storyyyyyy....

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2013
You can also try your father in law too

4 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 10, 2013
OH NO!!! FACEBOOK BULLSHIT STORIES HAS FINALLY FOUND ITZ WAY HERE

2 Likes

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by chlowi(f): 6:06pm On May 10, 2013
Plsssss hold it , this story is everywhere and stale

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by tspun(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2013
u sure say na mistake ?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 10, 2013
The story was culled from The Sun people, a UK paper.

It is instructive to note that The Sun is a highly sensational news outfit and its not a suprise this is coming from them.

Anyway, she just fullfilled a sub-conscious longing, hope it was as great as she had imagined.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by safejourney: 6:09pm On May 10, 2013
ASHEWO

My friend, ASHEWO NI E. you want to take over your brother in-law because of SAUDI DOLLARS.

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Cocodiva: 6:09pm On May 10, 2013
This story is obviously not true!
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by kokoye(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2013
DigitalSignal:

errhhmm...did you see the link at the bottom of the post?
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by kokoye(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2013
If the story is true, that's one of the 'cool' benefits of alcohol

1 Like

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2013
@everybody
This is just to remind that the almighty already knows what damages that can occur from taking alcohol which it stated in the holy book that we mankind should shun alcohol in which it better for us
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by Desdola(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2013
In as much as I doubt the story let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by feeljohnny(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2013
Dis is wat we call: SOBO.
I can c someone mixing SOBO for nairalander to drink. BEWARE!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.