Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products From Nigeria! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products From Nigeria! (896 Views)

Earn Mega Bucks Exporting Agricultural Products For FREE!!!! / Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products Here In Nigeria / Make Millions Exporting Agricultural Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products From Nigeria! by seeun(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2013
Dear Fellow Nairalander,

Do you know you can make cool cash every week exporting Agricultural Products such as Bitter Kola, Kolanut, Benni Seed, Soya Beans,Charcoal,e.t.c?

I recently exported 430kg of kola-nut to Australia and made $930 profit which was paid in two equal installments into my Domiciliary account.I never envisaged it was this easy,i had thought it was a scam not until i took action after so many procrastination for fear of being duped.

I can now say boldly without an iota of doubt that Exportation is the Next business opportunity after Oil and Telecommunication, and Banking.So if you really want to put an end to your struggle,i suggest you get involved in exportation Business.

I really can't say much now,just feel free to call 08034069425 0r 08076714628 and i'll gladly reveal the secrets to you.

To our Success Folks!

1 Like

Re: Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products From Nigeria! by soyewo: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
INDEPENDENCE DAY PROMO 2013!!!
What Nigerians must know on this Independence Day 2013 and act fast if you don’t want to remain as a victim of being POOR; P- PASSING O-OVER O-OPPURTINUTY R-REGULARLY and never wait for the favor of what the economy can offer you.
Are you a student, unemployed, underemployed, underpaid or even employed? Or you are not satisfied with your take home STIPEN.
Do you want your account officers’ secret call asking you how you do it daily how your account is always reinforced with payment daily?
This is the avenue to take the law into your hands and be among the meaningful people in Nigeria today and be employer of labor.
What am I giving you for almost free?
• Complete self explanatory package on how to do Mini importation Business in Nigeria buying from ABROAD and make 5time gain of the price you bought even on free shipment.
• Self explanatory package on how to do Export Business on Agro products, selling to readily available buyers from anywhere in the world.
BONUS
• Other investment (Bonus) package that can drive millions to your account with the investment of just $10= 1,600 with you action.
• Sites where you can buy salvage cars and fix to make extra 500,000 per car.

Less I forgot, this is the secret where some info marketers make their millions from monthly in likes of the big boys and girls in like of Oyawale’s, Pat ogidi’s, Konga, Gsmarena, Jumai, Shoprite, Justrite own by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and so on. Try to search the goggle and facebook to see them.

Don’t tell them i told you about them oooooooooooooooo

This is my contribution towards the coming Independence Day; I will be revealing this bumper promo package for just N3, 000 to serious and smart 50 Nigerians that want to stop POVERTY in their lives. Offer last till 31st Oct 2013. And it will return to its normal price I sell which is N7, 000 per package.
To take part in this bumper harvest pay the token of N3, 000 into our company Account detail below:
First bank plc
Account name- TOPMOST GLOBAL RESOURCE MINDS
Account number- 306-336-9761
Send your name, number and the teller number as soon as you make payment to get your package in less than 2hrs to 08034069425.
http://independencepromopackage..com/

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Perfect Money To Us / Advertise Your Products And Services To Millions Of Nigerians In Minutes / Oil And Gas Engineering Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.