Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2289 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by beckyomas(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2013
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2013
It is women that can never be satisfied.
Most guys want good love + good food + good sex + no extravagant spending. That's all. Men are aware most ladies ask their boyfriends for money especially students. So if he suspects you are getting the money from another guy then he is not complicated or difficult to satify, he just wants to know how you manage to cope in school without his financial aid. Tell him and all will be well.

2 Likes

Re: ... by emitope: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2013
We are all diff as humans so wat one dude wants will surely b diff frm wat anoda wants.....the onus falls on d lady to search & find out wat her man wants(or wat d guy wants)......and to act accordingly....
Re: ... by Cholls(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2013
Woman you ain't gonna get no where on this.
For your information we are not like women. Men get satisfied when they get to there matured age. On like women both young and old who are subordinate human Creature they can't decide on there own. So u see someone that can't decide on his own will never be satisfied.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2013
OP,

If you ask me, I really dislike most girls because all they do is asking except the sensible one, of which I am still searching out for... And of recent, guys too have seen and heard the story of man and monkey wrt banana.

Men do get satisfied... What satisfy me is truthfulness. If you are truthful as a lady, there is no way I wont be satisfied... ...but most of these girls are not ready to me truthful ... asll claiming to be God fearing whereas Satan himself is God fearing...
Re: ... by clemz85(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
no sweethy, the question is what do you want? define it and make it clear, surelly there's a match and easy it becomes
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2013
Men are never satisfied and women are never satisfied.
Re: ... by Kosigift(f): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2013
^^^ exactly.
Re: ... by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2013
Humans beings are different as each individual wants something different from what the next person wants hence there is no way to say "all men wants this" what some men want, other men don't. That's the way it is
Re: ... by k2039: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2013
Humans are insatiable beings, there exist to kind of human problems, too much or too little (no intermediate, it's either you are up or down), if you are up they will complain likewise the reverse.

(1) (Reply)

7 Sins U Must Never Commit Against A Woman... / Why Do Nigeria Girls Never Accept A Guy Dump Them? / The Demand 4 Sex 4rm My Girlfriend Is Excess. Pls What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.